PDA

View Full Version : Fan is in critical condition after falling from escalator at MetLife Stadium

njg85m
10-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Fan is in critical condition after falling from escalator at MetLife Stadium
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fan-critical-condition-falling-escalator-metlife-stadium-004020629--nfl.html;_ylt=Agb858eylkiv.bfMm1ghlgNUYsp_;_ylu=X3 oDMTIzcXZxMWFwBG1pdANIQ01PTCBvbiBhcnRpY2xlIHJpZ2h0 IHJhaWwEcGtnA2lkLTI3NTU3ODUEcG9zAzMEc2VjA2hjbQR2ZX IDMTI-;_ylg=X3oDMTM0dWVldGdrBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDNDVkYWQ3ZTEtNWFiZC0zNGUzLThhNDUtNjljMDI0Zj I2OWQ0BHBzdGNhdANuY2FhZnxkci1zYXR1cmRheQRwdANzdG9y eXBhZ2U-;_ylv=3

According to New Jersey State Police, a 42-year old man fell over 20 feet from an escalator as he was leaving MetLife stadium following the New York Giants' 27-23 win over the Washington Redskins.
Sgt. Adam Grossman told the Associated Press that the man fell over the side of an escalator and fell onto a metal stage below. It is unclear at this time what caused the fall. The man was airlifted to Hackensack University Medical Center and was in critical condition when he arrived.

Prayers, well wishes, etc..

GMENAGAIN
10-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Crazy -- As we were leaving yesterday, there were tons of ambulances and police cars racing toward the stadium. I guess that's what they were racing toward . . . .

njg85m
10-22-2012, 01:07 PM
Crazy -- As we were leaving yesterday, there were tons of ambulances and police cars racing toward the stadium. I guess that's what they were racing toward . . . .

Sounds like it, and I'm glad you didn't have to witness the incident, that must have been awful for anyone who saw.
Hope this guy makes it out of this OK. Seems like they had a very fast response so that's definitely a positive.