PDA

View Full Version : does RG3=MLB for the G-men

Ny_STAT1989
10-22-2012, 03:27 PM
After watching last nights game do you guy see the Giants finally drafting a true MLB talent. I would die of joy if Reese found a way to get Te'o, but who else do you guys think would help.

Redeyejedi
10-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Giants need to address the Defensive Line in the first round I believe. An athletic MLB like Alec Oggletree would work wonders but I dont think the Giants would go with a player like him.

TheEnigma
10-22-2012, 03:32 PM
If RG3 comes out of this season unscathed without any serious injury, I'm sure the Giants FO will deem him a long-term threat and he will end up influencing the players we draft on defense. Blackburn certainly appeared mismatched in all phases of the game and was a liability.

Redeyejedi
10-22-2012, 03:49 PM
If RG3 comes out of this season unscathed without any serious injury, I'm sure the Giants FO will deem him a long-term threat and he will end up influencing the players we draft on defense. Blackburn certainly appeared mismatched in all phases of the game and was a liability.Blackburn is awful but he makes 1 game changing play eevery few weeks and people seem to forget. He looked completely over matched yesterday

GMENAGAIN
10-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Blackburn is awful but he makes 1 game changing play eevery few weeks and people seem to forget. He looked completely over matched yesterday
+1

slipknottin
10-22-2012, 05:45 PM
You need a dynamic MLB to play against an option offense. Need to be able to take on blockers, and have enough range to take on faster backs or quarterbacks.

alentown pa
10-22-2012, 07:28 PM
A MLB would be nice but with OSI leaving, a DE may be a point of need...I'd like to see Tracy more this year but who knows...I wouldn't be suprised if corner was what they target in the 1st...TT's injury, I haven't watched the film like the coaches so I can't officially say but Webby seems to be getting beat more, idk not sure on that one...I love Hosley and Prince but you can always use more imo.

BlueSanta
10-22-2012, 08:58 PM
I would say it was the poor play vs the redskins run that exposed Chase moreso than RG3.

alentown pa
10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Blackburn is awful but he makes 1 game changing play eevery few weeks and people seem to forget. He looked completely over matched yesterday

good point..he had a pick against Cleveland and it was all forgotten, and I think he was lucky on that play anyway..Chase is on of my favorites but he is looking over matched at times out there...

nycsportzfan
10-22-2012, 09:36 PM
I hope we draft kevin minter personally.. He looks fast on tape in my opinion, and hits like a ton of bricks and is good at making plays around the line..

juice33s
10-22-2012, 11:45 PM
I'd guess Teo and Ogletree will be up high on the Giants first round draft board