PDA

View Full Version : Fire Gilbride!

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 03:30 PM
He's only produced a top 10 offense for the past half decade and our offense is currently #3 overall, #5 in scoring.

The fact that we're not #1 is my justification.

That and I'm morally outraged by the inside draw.

Antwuan
10-22-2012, 03:38 PM
He did help us win 2 superbowls. Im just saying!

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 03:39 PM

Don't care ... he didn't use Brandon Jacobs correctly ... he needs to go!

Down-lifer
10-22-2012, 03:41 PM
We should be #1 in every statistical categorie! I will not be happy as a fan until then! If we are not #1 in every statistical categorie by next Sunday we should fire the entire coaching staff!!!!! Who cares about wins and that we win Super Bowls!

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 03:42 PM
We should be #1 in every statistical categorie! I will not be happy as a fan until then! If we are not #1 in every statistical categorie by next Sunday we should fire the entire coaching staff!!!!! Who cares about wins and that we win Super Bowls!

I like the cut of your jib sir!

Down-lifer
10-22-2012, 03:43 PM
I like the cut of your jib sir!lol

ashleymarie
10-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Nah. We want to continue flying under the radar. :) Isn't it Gilbride that Eli is so close to?

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Nah. We want to continue flying under the radar. :) Isn't it Gilbride that Eli is so close to?

Don't care ... favoritism by our QB will not be tolerated!

TheEnigma
10-22-2012, 03:48 PM
And promote Gilbride Jr? Let's do it!

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 04:01 PM
And promote Gilbride Jr? Let's do it!

As long as he runs when we want the team to run and passes when we want the team to pass, I'm all for it.

However, the first inside draw that produces less than 56 yards and he goes too!

GameTime
10-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Its all Eli. The gameplan means nothing. Killdrive stinks!!!!

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Its all Eli. The gameplan means nothing. Killdrive stinks!!!!

We all know that Eli closes his eyes and hopes for the best anyways.

It only works because god is a Giants fan.

Moke
10-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Eli should be the OC.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Eli should be the OC.

He is ... when the play works.

When it doesn't, it's because Gilbride snuck one of his tricked up fancy-shmancy turnover inducing plays onto Eli's wrist pad.

GameTime
10-22-2012, 04:07 PM
We all know that Eli closes his eyes and hopes for the best anyways.

It only works because god is a Giants fan.
chuck and duck.....
thats why the Giants are so lucky.....

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 04:09 PM
chuck and duck.....
thats why the Giants are so lucky.....

I'm so taken with Eli's method of winning that I've taken to driving to work by blind folding myself and swerving as hard as I can to the left and right constantly.

Thus far I'm still alive and my commutes to work are so much more enjoyable.

I think Eli should write a book ... "The Tao of Chuck and Duck"

Mercury
10-22-2012, 04:46 PM
I only a really good armchair coach could take over for Gilbride, we could be #1 instead of #3. Would could be firing on all cylinders and never settle for a FG again. We could probably dismiss our punter, that would free up a roster spot. I'm thinking another WR, but I'll leave it up to the genius who will replace Gilbride.

yatitle
10-22-2012, 04:49 PM
With our offense we should never ever punt. Anything less than a TD is ALWAYS Gilbride's fault.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 04:49 PM
I only a really good armchair coach could take over for Gilbride, we could be #1 instead of #3. Would could be firing on all cylinders and never settle for a FG again. We could probably dismiss our punter, that would free up a roster spot. I'm thinking another WR, but I'll leave it up to the genius who will replace Gilbride.

Maybe that's KG's problem ... he isn't in his favorite Barka Lounger at home!

myles2424
10-22-2012, 04:52 PM

there was questionable play calling all year & even in the playoffs there was games ELi had to bail us out of due to it....

dave56dj
10-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Someone just recently told me the other team is getting paid too? WHAT? I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE. I suppose this makes gilbrides job a little harder.

ozzie0075
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
there was questionable play calling all year & even in the playoffs there was games ELi had to bail us out of due to it....

Every team has questionable play calling at times. KG and Eli trust each other and have won 2 super bowls together and that is all that matters. KG will be here as long as Coughlin and Eli are here unless he gets HC job somewhere or decides to retire and I couldn't be happier about it.

giantsfam04
10-22-2012, 05:04 PM
I agree can his *** and make a trade for Sporano. I don't care what it takes get him in there.

moosedrool
10-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Eli makes some bad throws and everyone wants to fire two time super bowl offensive coordinator Gilbride. LMAO. You do realize he called the play that won the game don't you?

giantsfam04
10-22-2012, 05:23 PM
I was kidding don't know how I use red font.

Kruunch
10-23-2012, 08:17 AM
I love it when a thread comes together :)

BklynBlue
10-23-2012, 08:21 AM
He's only produced a top 10 offense for the past half decade and our offense is currently #3 overall, #5 in scoring.

That and I'm morally outraged by the inside draw.

Ahhhhh, sarcasm. And I entered this thread to comment on how cluless you are. :)

GMan-67
10-23-2012, 08:27 AM
he's an IMGRATE !!!

i remember back in '85 when i was a huge fan of the Ottawa Rough Riders and we have the ball at the 55 yard line and i read his lips ... he said PASS, but it was 2nd and 1 and i was thinking RUN

needless to say, the pass was incomplete and we punted and well long story short the Winnipeg Blue Bombers handed us our canadian bacon that day

and i blame Gilbride and have never gotten over it!!!!

CDN_G-FAN
10-23-2012, 08:28 AM
also, and i didn't want to mention this, gas prices are high because of Gilbride, because, you know, its Gilbride.

his playcalling is so bad its actually having a negative affect on the global economy.

Kruunch
10-23-2012, 08:30 AM
also, and i didn't want to mention this, gas prices are high because of Gilbride, because, you know, its Gilbride.

his playcalling is so bad its actually having a negative affect on the global economy.

Ya know, I was going to bring that up but I didn't want to be called a conspiracy theorist by the left wing nut jobs.

I'm fairly certain he shot JFK too ... how old is KG again?!

CDN_G-FAN
10-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Ya know, I was going to bring that up but I didn't want to be called a conspiracy theorist by the left wing nut jobs.

I'm fairly certain he shot JFK too ... how old is KG again?!

you shouldn't be so cynical towards conspiracy theories.

Like, did you know that Gilbride has had to borrow money from the IMF to pay for all the passes he calls in games? You know who lent the IMF the money? Greece.

Now Gilbride can't pay back the loan and Greece is in near complete financial collapse.

I TOLD him he should run the ball more. Sheesh.

Kruunch
10-23-2012, 08:41 AM
you shouldn't be so cynical towards conspiracy theories.

Like, did you know that Gilbride has had to borrow money from the IMF to pay for all the passes he calls in games? You know who lent the IMF the money? Greece.

Now Gilbride can't pay back the loan and Greece is in near complete financial collapse.

I TOLD him he should run the ball more. Sheesh.

Hmmmm .... now I'm wondering if KG isn't working with the CIA to bankrupt China.

What do you think? 4 more Hail Marys on third and one should do it?

GreenZone
10-23-2012, 09:13 AM
This discussion is getting rediculous.

It's obvious the passing game won't sustain itself into November and beyond when the weather becomes inclement. We need to start running time off the clock in the first quarter. BTW, when was the last time you saw an interception on a running play?

It's the run that is critical to set up the pass (and set up the next run, btw) and obviously the Giants were lucky to get away with one against a weak NFC East opponent Sunday. We need to fix this offense now and there's only one way to do it. I'm calling all fans to stand with me and call on the Giants to fire Perry Fewell now before Eli commits any more turnovers.

Kruunch
10-23-2012, 09:17 AM
This discussion is getting rediculous.

It's obvious the passing game won't sustain itself into November and beyond when the weather becomes inclement. We need to start running time off the clock in the first quarter. BTW, when was the last time you saw an interception on a running play?

It's the run that is critical to set up the pass (and set up the next run, btw) and obviously the Giants were lucky to get away with one against a weak NFC East opponent Sunday. We need to fix this offense now and there's only one way to do it. I'm calling all fans to stand with me and call on the Giants to fire Perry Fewell now before Eli commits any more turnovers.

Iz genius?

gumby74
10-23-2012, 09:30 AM
It's hard to argue with 2SBs. I'm never going to be a fan of his and his puzzling/aggressive play calling and I never will be. The ONLY reason why I'm more ok with him now than before is because Eli has come of age is now playing out of his mind. He's a lot more efficient than he used to be. No one will ever really know if it the ultimate play call was because of KG or Eli, but I can't stand "flow chart" play calls. Whether or not it works, going long on third and short with the game on the line is a terrible idea.

Edit: There's a difference between an effective co-ordinator and one that puts up points right? Just like you can be a terrible defense and be top 10 in points given up.

DragonSoul
10-23-2012, 09:40 AM

That and I'm morally outraged by the inside draw.agreed!!!

NASCARBLITZ
10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
i like gilbride for the most part i dont like his decision making on 3rd down with the draws and passes for 60 yds when u only need 2 thats uncalled for and silly... the day this offense can complete 5 yd slants properly is the day we will completely dominate everyone

Mercury
10-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Not to mention that Gilbride is responsible for global warming. All those throw passes create friction, warming the air up. Just how much more does the polar ice cap have to melt before we run the ball?

GameTime
10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Hmmmm .... now I'm wondering if KG isn't working with the CIA to bankrupt China.

What do you think? 4 more Hail Marys on third and one should do it?

maybe his initials are really..KGB....:)

GMan-67
10-23-2012, 10:32 AM
maybe his initials are really..KGB....:)

ha, very good

Kruunch
10-23-2012, 11:40 AM
http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2012/05/conspiracy_thinking.gif

YATittle1962
10-23-2012, 12:26 PM
he didn't turn Travis Beckum into a pro bowler

OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!!!

GameTime
10-23-2012, 12:28 PM
he didn't turn Travis Beckum into a pro bowler

OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!!!

nah... I blame Pope for that. he sucks too.....

GreenZone
10-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Iz genius?

Why should it be Fewell to go you ask?

http://greenobles.com/data_images/andy-reid/andy-reid-08.jpg
GENIUS!

As students of football, we know that the defensive coordinator gets fired for the offense of the poor plans on offense. We learn this in the latest example from watching the actions of a great coach, Andy Reid. If he does it, can we be far behind?

Kruunch
10-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Why should it be Fewell to go you ask?

http://greenobles.com/data_images/andy-reid/andy-reid-08.jpg
GENIUS!

As students of football, we know that the defensive coordinator gets fired for the offense of the poor plans on offense. We learn this in the latest example from watching the actions of a great coach, Andy Reid. If he does it, can we be far behind?

Ohhhh think Reid will offer KG the DC spot in Philly?

GreenZone
10-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Ohhhh think Reid will offer KG the DC spot in Philly?

Once we unload Gilbride, there's no doubt Andy will put him in as the DC. That way Vick will be able to hold onto the football.