PDA

View Full Version : Redskins In Awe Of Giants' Eli

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/in_end_redskins_in_awe_of_the_mann_F9Fx0Kf4fWOZh1i 59lRL0K

Excerpt: "Two dozen times, Manning has led the Giants to victory in the fourth quarter. Yesterday was his eighth game-winning drive since the start of last season, the most in football in that span. The best? It would seem so.

“Right now he is. He won this one,’’ said Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson, who picked off Manning in the third quarter and held Cruz in check through most of four quarters, until getting beaten badly on the game-winner.

“He’s been doing it well for a while,’’ Washington receiver Santana Moss said. “He spoke a couple of years about himself and said he was elite. He’s been playing that way all this season. I like Eli, he’s a pretty good quarterback.’’ Read more...

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
I like what Boley had to say at teh ernd of the article

EliDaMANning
10-22-2012, 03:56 PM
I like what Boley had to say at teh ernd of the articleGreat way to end an article.

EnragedYouth85
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Eli is playing like the best QB in the NFL, another superbowl win and he will be in the talks for one of the best ever..

GameTime
10-22-2012, 04:01 PM
good to see some other teams not considering the Giants as just "lucky"....

Toadofsteel
10-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Its kind of sad that the Cowboys and Skins are the teams that give us the most respect out of the teams we've beaten. Yeah they still want to beat us, but they don't complain when we beat them. I honestly had to give the cowboys props for not complaining about us all offseason like the packers and niners did and instead worked on beating us in the opener.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 04:14 PM
good to see some other teams not considering the Giants as just "lucky"....

+1

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 04:16 PM
good to see some other teams not considering the Giants as just "lucky"....The fans mostly think that way anyway.

bigjeep
10-22-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/in_end_redskins_in_awe_of_the_mann_F9Fx0Kf4fWOZh1i 59lRL0K

Excerpt: "Two dozen times, Manning has led the Giants to victory in the fourth quarter. Yesterday was his eighth game-winning drive since the start of last season, the most in football in that span. The best? It would seem so.

“Right now he is. He won this one,’’ said Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson, who picked off Manning in the third quarter and held Cruz in check through most of four quarters, until getting beaten badly on the game-winner.

“He’s been doing it well for a while,’’ Washington receiver Santana Moss said. “He spoke a couple of years about himself and said he was elite. He’s been playing that way all this season. I like Eli, he’s a pretty good quarterback.’’ Read more...

Nice article. I think its becoming clear that Eli is going to carry this team on his back if we are to get back to the SB. Our Defense scares me this year!

Ruttiger711
10-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I like what Boley had to say at teh ernd of the article

Boley has huge respect for Eli - I remember after Eli threw the game winner against Arizona last year Boley was halfway out the field giving props to Eli and just looking so fired up.

Osi was all up in Eli's face after the td yesterday too.