PDA

View Full Version : Win a Ralph Vacchiano Book. Play the "Your Predictions" game.

AsianGiant
11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
<font size="2" color="#006400" face="Arial"><p align="center">Play the “Your Predictions” Game in <font color="#000080">Rivals (3/ShowForum.aspx)</font>during the holidays &amp; you may win...</p></font><font size="1" face="Arial">

<p align="center"></p>
</font><p align="center"><font face="Arial">http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/08/30/amd_vacchiano-book.jpg</font>

</p><p align="center"><font size="1">Books are autographed by Ralph Vacchiano</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial"><font color="#ff0000"><font size="1">Amazon Reviews (4.5 Stars!) (http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1602393176/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1_cm_cr_acr_img?%5Fencoding=UTF8&amp;sho wViewpoints=1)</font></font></font></p>

What
makes this book a must-read for all football-lovers is Ralph
Vacchiano's reporting. He takes you inside the growth of the Superbowl
MVP with details you just can't read anywhere else. I love this
book! --Peter King, Sports Illustrated and NBC Sports </p>
<font size="2" face="Arial">
</font><font face="Arial">
</font><font size="2" face="Arial">

<p align="center"></p></font><p align="center"><font size="2" color="#000000" face="Arial">&amp;
</font></p>

<p align="center"><font size="2" color="#000000" face="Arial">The Season's Top Predictor will also win...
</font></p><p align="center">A Custom-Designed Signature by the amazing Bansaw!<font size="2" color="#000000" face="Arial">
<font size="1" face="Arial">
</font></font></p>
<font color="#008000" face="Arial">
</font>

<p align="center"><font size="1" face="Arial">http://bp3.blogger.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R9b20RHmTxI/AAAAAAAABNM/1CdwxGsBXAo/s400/PPFSIG.jpg</font></p>

<p align="center"><font size="1" face="Arial">Just one example of Bansaw’s boundless imagination.</font></p>
<font size="2" face="Arial">

</font><font face="Arial">
<font color="#006400">
</font></font><font face="Arial"><p align="center"><font size="2" color="#008000" face="Arial"><p align="center"><font color="#006400">Visit the “Your Predictions” Game in <font color="#000080">Rivals (3/ShowForum.aspx)</font> for All Game Info &amp; Rules!</font>
</p>
</font></p></font>
<font size="2" face="Arial">Do NOT post predictions here! </font><font size="2" face="Arial">Only predictions posted on the OFFICIAL game thread, which is pinned in <font color="#000080">Rivals (3/ShowForum.aspx)</font>, will be accepted.</font>

expats
11-27-2008, 11:03 AM
</p>

</p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">As the game mod for the "Your Predictions" game, thank you for the annoucement to all Giant.com members, Asian Giant!</span>
<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">
</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">When I asked Ralph if
he’d like to donate an autographed book to the season’s top predictor of the game,<span style=""></span> he graciously said “yes” and then
generously offered more than one copy!<span style=""> </span>With the Giants’ seal of approval, we’ll be awarding several books between now and December 28th. (Visit the pinned "Your Predictions" game thread in Rivals (/forums/3/ShowForum.aspx) weekly for all prize info and rules.)</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">
<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">I asked Ralph if he would
like to say a few words to the players here and tell us something about his
book in his own words. He said that he would like to do that.<span style=""> So, without further ado, here’s……...Ralph!</span></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;"><span style="">
</span></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p>
</o:p></span></p>

<font face="Arial"><p align="center">

</p></font><p style="text-align: center;" align="center"><font face="Arial" size="3"><b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Message From
Ralph Vacchiano
</span>[/b]</font></p><p style="text-align: center;" align="center"><font face="Arial" size="3"><b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">
</span>[/b]</font></p>

<font face="Arial" size="1">
</font><p align="center"><font face="Arial">http://blogs.nydailynews.com/static/images/ralphv_1.jpg</font>

</p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">
</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">
</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">First of all, I am delighted to
offer up signed copies of my book, Eli Manning: The Making of a Quarterback
<font face="Arial" size="1">(Skyhorse Publishing (http://www.skyhorsepublishing.com/))</font>, as a prize to the winners.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="">
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">It's the inside story of how and why
the Giants decided to turn their franchise over to Eli Manning; how difficult
it is to find and develop championship-caliber NFL quarterbacks; and Manning's
topsy-turvy, roller-coaster ride from Draft Day, 2004 to Super Bowl XLII. <o:p>
</o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">I've covered every day of his NFL
career, and there were still things I didn't know about the story until I wrote
the book. And as I often tell people, if you're a football fan, you're sure to
love it. It's got the ultimate happy ending.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="">
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Second, I want to wish you all the
best of luck in the “Your Predictions” game over the holiday season. And now
that I know it exists, I look forward to checking back and seeing how
“expats” and the real experts are doing.<o:p></o:p><span style="">
</span></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="">
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><span style=""></span><o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">So good luck and enjoy the book! And
please feel free to stop over at my blog The Blue Screen (http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/)
anytime.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="">

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">--Ralph Vacchiano<o:p></o:p></span>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:state w:st="on"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">New
York</span></st1:state></st1:place><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> Daily News<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p>

<p style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><font color="#808080">______________________________</font></span></p><p style="text-align: center;" align="center">

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><font color="#006400"><font size="4"> <font size="3">A 2008 Season's Thanks To…</font></font></font></span>

<b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">
Ralph Vacchiano</span>[/b]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> for his generous holiday spirit!</span><b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p></o:p></span>[/b]</p>

<b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Jen Hobbs </span>[/b]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">of Skyhorse Publishing</span><b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> </span>[/b]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">for coordinating logistics
and books!</span><b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p></o:p></span>[/b]</p>

<b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Asian Giant </span>[/b]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">for his ceaseless assistance, from our first proposal
to the Giants to the official announcements and, finally, to the awarding of the
winners!</span><b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p></o:p></span>[/b]</p>

<b style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">Bansaw </span>[/b]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">for his donation of a custom-designed signature to the Season’s Top Predictor!</span></p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">
</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;">

<p style="text-align: center;" align="center"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><font color="#808080">______________________________</font><o:p></o:p></span></p>

<font face="Arial"><font color="#006400">
</font></font><font face="Arial"><p align="center"><font color="#008000" face="Arial" size="2"><p align="center"><font color="#006400">Visit the “Your Predictions” Game in <font color="#000000">Rivals (3/ShowForum.aspx)</font> for All Game Info &amp; Rules!</font>
</p>
</font></p></font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Do NOT post predictions here! </font><font face="Arial" size="2">Only predictions posted on the OFFICIAL game thread, which is pinned in Rivals (3/ShowForum.aspx), will be accepted.</font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="">
<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial;"><font face="Arial" size="2">
</font></span></p>