View Full Version : Homer's lament

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:09 PM
What went wrong today? Let's hear it.

Drez
12-18-2011, 09:13 PM
The entire team sucked ***.</P>

/thread</P>

p.s. You really need to find a hobby if starting **** with the "homers" is your concern right now.</P>

daynemustgo
more bad defense but the smell from the offense was even worse today.

players looked like they were attending a funeral.

mistakes, as always, are still "correctable" and I am sure Rolle will point out that the Giants can beat the Jets 99/100 times.

RobCarpenter
</P>

Haha...what a clown.</P>

Eat the crow cowgirl, just eat the crow.</P>

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:14 PM
flat...so it seemed rosey..but to be honest they just got beat up, up front on both sides of the ball...no need to look much further than that imo.

Sarcasman
12-18-2011, 09:15 PM

/thread</P>

p.s. You really need to find a hobby if starting **** with the "homers" is your concern right now.</P>

Total collapse by an inconsistent, over rated team.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Eli threw for over 4000 yds... the only thing some Giant fans care about nowadays.

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM

/thread</P>

he asked an honest question..wtf ru talking about?

Mr Excitement
12-18-2011, 09:18 PM
The Redskins are a good team...nothing to be ashamed of...we will bounce back and show fat boy Rex who is the best team in NY next week and then roll over the Cowboys....remember 2007 what happened?....This should all be in red by the way...LOL

RobCarpenter
12-18-2011, 09:20 PM

/thread</P>

he asked an honest question..wtf ru talking about?</P>

Easy PA, there is a long track record here</P>

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:22 PM

mistakes, as always, are still "correctable" and I am sure Rolle will point out that the Giants can beat the Jets 99/100 times.

Rolle sucked today.

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:23 PM

/thread</P>

Easy PA, there is a long track record here</P>

you know i respect ur opinion rob and ur giant knowledge but rosey knows his **** about the giants and he sometimes starts threads to rile things up..but this isnt one of them imo.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:23 PM
flat...so it seemed rosey..but to be honest they just got beat up, up front on both sides of the ball...no need to look much further than that imo.

Amazing that this is the same team that played Green Bay and the Cowboys.

Giantsin04
12-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Most annoying poster here.

daynemustgo

Rolle sucked today.

I hope Ross is down to his final two games as a Giant.

Drez

/thread</P>

Well, seeing as this is Rosie, we can all assume what he's trying to say/stir up with this post, particularly with the thread title. He's trying to start **** with the Eli fans, because Eli played a poor game (along with the other 44players that dressed for the game).</P>

So, in essence, he's not asking an honest question. He's trying to stir the pot.</P>

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:27 PM

/thread</P>

Well, seeing as this is Rosie, we can all assume what he's trying to say/stir up with this post, particularly with the thread title. He's trying to start **** with the Eli fans, because Eli played a poor game (along with the other 44*players that dressed for the game).</P>

So, in essence, he's not asking an honest question. He's trying to stir the pot.</P>

maybe but he is fair with his banter usually..dont get me wrong ive disagreed with him many times but by no means is this dude mean spirited by his threads. Its a fair question imo...rosey has been too critical of eli though imo.

Drez
12-18-2011, 09:31 PM

/thread</P>

Well, seeing as this is Rosie, we can all assume what he's trying to say/stir up with this post, particularly with the thread title. He's trying to start **** with the Eli fans, because Eli played a poor game (along with the other 44players that dressed for the game).</P>

maybe but he is fair with his banter usually..dont get me wrong ive disagreed with him many times but by no means is this dude mean spirited by his threads. Its a fair question imo...rosey has been too critical of eli though imo.</P>

If the thread was titled, "What went wrong today?" then I'd agree with you.</P>

However, he's just out for a troll right now.</P>

But, as I said earlier, the honest reponse to the question of what went wrong is that every single person in a Giants uniform and on the Giants sideline sucked today.</P>

That might be a glib answer, but it's an accurate one, lol.</P>

jomo
12-18-2011, 09:34 PM
more bad defense but the smell from the offense was even worse today. players looked like they were attending a funeral. mistakes, as always, are still "correctable" and I am sure Rolle will point out that the Giants can beat the Jets 99/100 times.He's already used the 99 out of 100 option. I expect him to up the ante and go for the perfect 100 out of 100. That would be amazing! [;)]

Sarcasman
12-18-2011, 09:36 PM

Rolle sucked today.

He did seem to play worse than his usual below average.

Gianthunter
12-18-2011, 09:40 PM
You old pot stirrer you Rosie. Sorry you had to lay out good money for a kick in the balls. Mara should go thru the parking lot handing out refunds.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Most annoying poster here.

That hurts.

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:44 PM
is anyone gonna give their opinion about the game?

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:45 PM
The entire team sucked ***.</p>

/thread</p>

p.s. You really need to find a hobby if starting **** with the "homers" is your concern right now.</p>

he asked an honest question..wtf ru talking about?</p>

Well, seeing as this is Rosie, we can all assume what he's trying to say/stir up with this post, particularly with the thread title. He's trying to start **** with the Eli fans, because Eli played a poor game (along with the other 44players that dressed for the game).</p>

So, in essence, he's not asking an honest question. He's trying to stir the pot.</p>

You can make of the thread what you like.

I'll discuss any facet of this team or lack thereof.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:48 PM

The better question may be "did anyone come to play today"? But let's face it, not enough of them did.

Our offense has been bailing the D out all season. Not today.

How do we not score a TD today?

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:49 PM

The better question may be "did anyone come to play today"?* But let's face it, not enough of them did.

Our offense has been bailing the D out all season.* Not today.

look at the first drive of the game after the webster int...3 **** passes

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:50 PM

Rolle sucked today.

He did seem to play worse than his usual below average.

I've always cut him slack because of what he's been asked to do. But he asked to be thrown on and he was, and he came up short - big time.

At the end of the day (of course).

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:51 PM

The better question may be "did anyone come to play today"?* But let's face it, not enough of them did.

i hate being emotional and over reacting but ill be honest rolle is complete trash imo.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:54 PM

The better question may be "did anyone come to play today"? But let's face it, not enough of them did.

Both teams were going for quick strikes.

I was there but couldn't tell if it was PI on Cruz on that first series?

2nd series - a most beautiful pass that Nicks must have taken his eyes off of. That one was tough.

Our Oline opened holes early and then it just got ugly.

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:56 PM

2nd series - a most beautiful pass that Nicks must have taken his eyes off of.* That one was tough.

no PI on the cruz play looked like it at first but replay showed it was just a good play, and the nicks play hit him in the facemask...ur rite about the holes by the oline early but not much after.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 09:56 PM

i hate being emotional and over reacting but ill be honest rolle is complete trash imo.

I haven't given up on him. I think our system sucks.

Explain to me how in a zone, at no time does our DB's react until too late. I don't care what anyone says, I hate read and react defenses.

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 09:57 PM
id take a back in the first and go interior oline in the 2nd next draft.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM

I want Fewell gone first.

Amukamara was picked on all day until they yanked him. Who's responsible for that?

allentown PA
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM

I want Fewell gone first.*

Amukamara was picked on all day until they yanked him.* Who's responsible for that?

agreed about fewell his in game adjustments are non exisitent...tired of that soft zone

byron
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM

2nd series - a most beautiful pass that Nicks must have taken his eyes off of. That one was tough.

Well it was cold out....this team has been doing this **** all year show up big one gametake the nextone off....I have to question the game plan for one and then heart both of which seem to be lacking game to game ......man it is time for change this ownership has to know what going on.....and you can't leave out all the injurys when thinging about this ...Idk know Rose I just don't get exspect muchfrom this team anymore Just when you think they might get out the hole they fall back in....

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 10:13 PM

Well it was cold out....this team has been doing this **** all year show up big one gametake the nextone off....I have to question the game plan for one and then heart both of which seem to be lacking game to game ......man it is time for change this ownership has to know what going on.....and you can't leave out all the injurys when thinging about this ...Idk know Rose I just don't get exspect muchfrom this team anymore Just when you think they might get out the hole they fall back in....

Did you go B?

It got cold (for me) after we did nothing in our opening drive to start the 2nd half.

This team is hard to figure out. But I haven't given up on them. 2 wins and we're in and I believe we can beat the Pack.

PS - Congrats to Romeo today for defeating the undefeated. Of all teams....the Chiefs....

rebelfan1966
12-18-2011, 10:34 PM
What went wrong today?* Let's hear it.

Let's see.... our team rolled over and played dead.... while the Skins ran up and down the field.... think that pretty much covers it.

yatitle
12-18-2011, 10:39 PM

Scored 3 TDs today. they were either called back for a penalty or oversturned on replay.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 11:07 PM

2nd series - a most beautiful pass that Nicks must have taken his eyes off of.* That one was tough.

Well it was cold out....this team has been doing this **** all year show up big one game*take the next*one off....I have to question the game plan for one and then heart both of which seem to be lacking game to game ......man it is time for change this ownership has to know what going on.....and you can't leave out all the injurys when thinging about this ...Idk know Rose I just don't get exspect much*from this team anymore Just when you think they might get out the hole they fall back in....

Did you go B?

It got cold (for me) after we did nothing in our opening drive to start the 2nd half.*

This team is hard to figure out.* But I haven't given up on them.* 2 wins and we're in and I believe we can beat the Pack.

PS - Congrats to Romeo today for defeating the undefeated.* Of all teams....the Chiefs....
I don't think the Pack is the best team in the NFC. I think the Saints are playing the best football in the league right now.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 11:08 PM

Did you go B?

It got cold (for me) after we did nothing in our opening drive to start the 2nd half.

This team is hard to figure out. But I haven't given up on them. 2 wins and we're in and I believe we can beat the Pack.

PS - Congrats to Romeo today for defeating the undefeated. Of all teams....the Chiefs....
I don't think the Pack is the best team in the NFC. I think the Saints are playing the best football in the league right now.

Good point. And I have absolutely zero confidence we can beat them in the dome.

Thanks for ending my season. [;)]

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Do we really have to explain it to you? It was another classic example of Coughlin's ability of not getting the team ready.

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 11:15 PM

Well it was cold out....this team has been doing this **** all year show up big one game*take the next*one off....I have to question the game plan for one and then heart both of which seem to be lacking game to game ......man it is time for change this ownership has to know what going on.....and you can't leave out all the injurys when thinging about this ...Idk know Rose I just don't get exspect much*from this team anymore Just when you think they might get out the hole they fall back in....

Did you go B?

It got cold (for me) after we did nothing in our opening drive to start the 2nd half.*

This team is hard to figure out.* But I haven't given up on them.* 2 wins and we're in and I believe we can beat the Pack.

PS - Congrats to Romeo today for defeating the undefeated.* Of all teams....the Chiefs....
How about Romeo! I guess coaching changes before the season ends sometimes work for the best. Did you hear this Mara? Oh sorry to disturb your counting the money you received from the PSL's from the suckers.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 11:15 PM

Let's see.... our team rolled over and played dead.... while the Skins ran up and down the field.... think that pretty much covers it.

Or, our offense just couldn't bail out the defense once again.

I can't believe what the Giants defense has become.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Do we really have to explain it to you? It was another classic example of Coughlin's ability of not getting the team ready.

It's a but more complex then that. It can go in any direction.

BurnerNYG
12-18-2011, 11:19 PM

Pathetic isn't it? As bad as they were today the offense sure didn't help em by capitalizing on the turnovers.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 11:29 PM

Pathetic isn't it? As bad as they were today the offense sure didn't help em by capitalizing on the turnovers.

Yep. Grossman was handing us the game and we could only hand it back.