PDA

View Full Version : Here's Video Clips of Bradshaw's "Heated Day"

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 09:59 AM
I thought watching he game he was just fired up but apparently there may have been something wrong. He may have been shouting at his position coach and TC. He also slapped Cruz hard on the helmet then it looked like he went over to him to apologize. Watching it I thought he was just fired up and hit Cruz a little hard but now I'm wondering what happened. I read where he didn't talk to reporters after the game. What could have happened? When I thought he was just fired up and I was loving it. I was hoping he would go over to the defense to fire them up. I hope he takes his anger out on Dallas next week.

GFiP
10-22-2012, 10:03 AM
He's mad that they play like $@&% at home.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 10:05 AM
He read these boards before the game.

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 10:06 AM
I guess not getting enough carries. And I think Cruz missed a block or something, and he got mad.

Gimaniac
10-22-2012, 10:07 AM
He was channeling his inner BJ.

njg85m
10-22-2012, 10:09 AM
He was channeling his inner BJ.

^ This. lol.

Seriously though, I think at that point he was just really fired up and only had around 8 carries up until then.

Coming off 200, and 100 yard games he just wanted the ball.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 10:11 AM
He read these boards before the game. that would explain it

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:13 AM
He read these boards before the game.Lol. Or even worse he read some older threads from about three weeks ago that had him sitting and letting Brown and Wilson take over.

repeatchamps
10-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Easy answer (credit to Ralph Vacchiano for tweeting this):

# of snaps for Bradshaw=48
# of carries for Bradshaw=12
# of receptions for Bradshaw=2

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:19 AM
They need to let him loose next week against Dallas.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Easy answer (credit to Ralph Vacchiano for tweeting this): # of snaps for Bradshaw=48 # of carries for Bradshaw=12 # of receptions for Bradshaw=2 This is why he hit Cruz?

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:20 AM
This is why he hit Cruz?Maybe he missed a block. Not saying he was right. He did go and pat him on the helmet after that. So he knew he was wrong.

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 10:20 AM
This is why he hit Cruz? He hit Cruz for his blocking, also Cruz promised him chunky soup and never brought it.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 10:21 AM
This is why he hit Cruz?

I think he hit Cruz hoping that some of Cruz's magic would rub off.

Just a theory.

Bradshaw needs to worry more about what he does with the touches he gets than with the total number of touches. The formula is not hard to work out ... lack of production = less touches. What you did in the last game means nothing.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Not really. Last week he didn't have a great first half but they stuck with he run and he finished the game well. They did seem to abandon the run yesterday and its not like hey where ever trailing by two scores. Plus up until the end of the game Eli was not having a great day.

repeatchamps
10-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Not really. Last week he didn't have a great first half but they stuck with he run and he finished the game well. They did seem to abandon the run yesterday and its not like hey where ever trailing by two scores. Plus up until the end of the game Eli was not having a great day.

I actually agree with you this time. It happens now and then.;)

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Of course you do! Seriously though, Bradshaw is all heart. He already got paid and his foot is hurting him. Look at how he plays the game.

repeatchamps
10-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Of course you do!

Don't get too excited lol. It is a rare occurrence but admittedly it does happen every once in awhile so enjoy it for the time being lol.

GameTime
10-22-2012, 10:30 AM
not enough running. Your QB is struggling and they didnt run enough. AB prob figured..."hey I can get his done. just feed me the ball"...

repeatchamps
10-22-2012, 10:31 AM
not enough running. Your QB is struggling and they didnt run enough. AB prob figured..."hey I can get his done. just feed me the ball"...

Agreed.

Hey you still going to the Steelers game? I am still trying to land tickets but if I do make it to the game, I'd love to meet ya.

EnragedYouth85
10-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure he's mad because he didn't stay at a Holiday Inn..

GameTime
10-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Agreed.

Hey you still going to the Steelers game? I am still trying to land tickets but if I do make it to the game, I'd love to meet ya.

so far yes.....keep me posted if you go.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 10:34 AM
I think when they showed him slamming his helmet it was right after Eli threw a pick. I think it was the one where they just reviewed to see if RG3 did in fact fumble the ball and Eli threw a bad ball. It wasn't even like they where going for a big play after the fumble. Is was a quick pass to I believe Nicks that didn't look like it was going anywhere anyway.

Medisleman
10-22-2012, 10:36 AM
I hope he stays mad, I hope the whole team stays mad. I want to see the defense get mad is what I want to see.

coachbobbyfinst
10-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Ha, ha. Ya'll got jokes! In all seriousness, yes he slammed his helmet after the Eli pick. He was probably just mad bc he's been ballin lately and the Gmen struggled yesterday. Just the fire of a competitor in my opinion. Dude was animated though!!!

VBGiantsFan
10-22-2012, 12:18 PM
I thought he and Coughlin were yelling at each other in a motivational way. I think if they were upset with each other Coughlin would have pulled Bradshaw from the game.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 12:23 PM
That's what I thought too while watching he game yesterday but reading that he didn't talk with reporters, the hard slap on the helmet of Cruz, and the exchange with his position coach made me think something else was wrong. Nothing that would have him sit or be benched this week. I'm sure whatever it was it will be resolved in house and I expect him to star this week.

Black
10-22-2012, 12:29 PM
shoulda been mad they ran a pass play on 3rd and 1 in the 4th. smh

Toadofsteel
10-22-2012, 12:37 PM

This. When Bradshaw hulks out, he WILL get you that 1 yard...

joemorrisforprez
10-22-2012, 12:38 PM
I thought watching he game he was just fired up but apparently there may have been something wrong. He may have been shouting at his position coach and TC. He also slapped Cruz hard on the helmet then it looked like he went over to him to apologize. Watching it I thought he was just fired up and hit Cruz a little hard but now I'm wondering what happened. I read where he didn't talk to reporters after the game. What could have happened? When I thought he was just fired up and I was loving it. I was hoping he would go over to the defense to fire them up. I hope he takes his anger out on Dallas next week.

Just a guess, but for the same reason I was mad......Gilbride's top-heavy passing attack was about to lose the game to the Redskins.

Razur
10-22-2012, 12:38 PM
He read these boards before the game.

LOL...hahahahaha

joemorrisforprez
10-22-2012, 12:40 PM

Agreed....that could have been the ballgame right there......3rd and 1, with 3 minutes left, and Skins down to 1 time out...... again, sometime Eli audibles out of designed runs, but if not, that was a dopey call.

chasjay
10-22-2012, 01:07 PM
My thought at the time it started with the helmet slam was that he was ticked off that Eli had called an audible from a primary run play to the pass, and then threw a dumb pass to give the ball right back to the Skins. But the fact that he was steamed for as long as he was makes me think it wasn't just for Eli's mistake, but that there was more to it. Maybe several things boiling up at once.

joemorrisforprez
10-22-2012, 01:10 PM
My thought at the time it started with the helmet slam was that he was ticked off that Eli had called an audible from a primary run play to the pass, and then threw a dumb pass to give the ball right back to the Skins. But the fact that he was steamed for as long as he was makes me think it wasn't just for Eli's mistake, but that there was more to it. Maybe several things boiling up at once.

That sounds pretty likely.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 01:26 PM

That's like asking the inmates to run the asylum. Coaches coach and players play.

EliDaMANning
10-22-2012, 01:33 PM
From what it looks like in recent weeks with the revamped O-line, we have been converting on a lot of 3rd and shorts from running plays. I know we utilize the run game more than most NFC teams but we should still run the ball. It makes our O-line even better.

Azeemdadream
10-22-2012, 01:43 PM
The reason why he wacked Cruz on the helmet was because Cruz didn't do his job and block downfield. I watched the replay a few times and if Cruz would have blocked the guy who eventually tackled Bradshaw, that was likely a TD. Instead Cruz stood around assuming he didn't need to block that far downfield. I'm glad Bradshaw vented because if you watch a few plays later, Cruz got his butt in gear and came back to Bradshaw looking for approval of a better job.
As far as Bradshaw yelling at Coughlin, I think that had a lot to do with what someone else stated earlier, he wasn't happy with the play calling and wanted the ball in his own hands (I like his attitude). He's usually a pretty fiery on the field but respectful of the coaches hence why Coughlin didn't pull him.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 02:10 PM
That's like asking the Giants to be the Jets. Coaches coach and players play.

Fixed. ;)

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 02:32 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/18651/what-was-bradshaw-upset-about

Excerpt: "Ahmad Bradshaw (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/10693/ahmad-bradshaw) typically is one of the most excitable Giants on the field. But on Sunday, let's just say he was even more animated than usual.

Bradshaw seemed to be extra fired up after good runs and his emotions may have spilled over when he was seen on camera having what appeared to be an intense conversation with head coach Tom Coughlin during the game.

"That's between he and I," Coughlin said of the exchange.

Also, Bradshaw was seen on camera tapping Victor Cruz (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13553/victor-cruz) on the back of the helmet with a little more oomph than your normal friendly tap on the head. And he also had a conversation with running backs coach Jerald Ingram on the sideline.

It's unclear what was going on with Bradshaw, who wasn't quoted after the game. As NFC East blogger Dan Graziano points out, we can only speculate (http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/44666/what-was-up-with-ahmad-bradshaw). " Read more...

Another blurb:

Giants' RB Ahmad Bradshaw Had Heated Exchanges With Tom Coughlin, Victor Cruz on Sunday

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/22/giants-rb-ahmad-bradshaw-had-heated-exchanges-with-tom-coughlin-victor-cruz-on-sunday/

Excerpt: "After the 27-23 comeback victory over the Redskins (http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/21/new-york-giants-win-wild-one-edge-robert-griffin-iii-and-washington-redskins-27-23/), Bradshaw did not address the media. Coughlin, however, did.
“That’s between he and I,” Coughlin said of their on-field conversation.
Bradshaw did eventually take to Twitter early Monday morning, and after having cooled down a bit, tried to smooth the situation over.
"I'm all in! Jus gotta believe! #Ny #gmen #2rings" he tweeted (https://twitter.com/AhmadBradshaw/status/260258632749424640).
Although much will inevitably be made about this, there's nothing to see here. Football (http://www.giants101.com/tag/football/) is an emotionally charged game, especially at the highest level with the most supreme of athletes. Every week, especially close games like the one they were in on Sunday, emotions will run high and eventually spill over. That's what happened in week seven, but they'll be quick to move on from it as the team turns their attention to the Dallas Cowboys and week eight." Read more...

Gimaniac
10-22-2012, 02:34 PM
No real surprise there. He just wanted the rock.

However, Eli makes the read at the line, and if they are crowding the box, you throw. Take what they give you.

GIANTSED101
10-22-2012, 02:36 PM
He was probably hitting Cruz upside the helmet because he didn't block his man on that run play. If Cruz makes the block who knows how many more yards AB gains.

ny06
10-22-2012, 02:37 PM
I can understand his frustration. 40 pass plays to 19 runs is not what I call balance.
But we won the game, so onto Dallas.

GMENAGAIN
10-22-2012, 02:39 PM
I can understand his frustration. 40 pass plays to 19 runs is not what I call balance.
+1

Moke
10-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Figured that's why he was pretty mad.

Gilbride just was making bonehead calls at times, and some of the execution was awful. Really shouldn't be going deep on 3rd and 2. At least have some guys try to get open short.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 02:40 PM
He was probably hitting Cruz upside the helmet because he didn't block his man on that run play. If Cruz makes the block who knows how many more yards AB gains.

I don't see that as an acceptable excuse for hitting a teammate

repeatchamps
10-22-2012, 02:45 PM

What makes it worse is that Bradshaw was in for 48 snaps and they ran him just 12 times. I'd be upset too. He may have said "run the ball" but I guarantee what was said after that will remain between him and Coughlin. I know coaches coach and players play but I am glad finally someone on this offense spoke up about the play-calling and/or the audibling done at the line. Don't get me wrong I trust Eli in every aspect of reading the defense and doing the right thing but sometimes the coach has to reel the QB in and tell him look we need to call some more runs or just move the chains in certain situations. You hate to temper the QB's desire to lead his squad or be aggressive but Eli is not one to get down because the coach may want to reel him in once in awhile. There's nothing wrong with coaching the QB up a bit when he needs it even with a guy like Eli who has accomplished all he has so far.

GIANTSED101
10-22-2012, 02:50 PM

How do you not??? If I'm running the ball and someone misses a block which could've potentially sprung me for a touchdown I'd be upset. It looked like Cruz didn't even attempt to block his man. Granted, he didn't have to do it so hard and maybe should've handled it a bit differently but know Bradshaw he was fired up and in the heat of the moment. Plus...they did show Bradshaw approach Cruz and give him a hug or something like that later on.

Moke
10-22-2012, 02:52 PM
How do you not??? If I'm running the ball and someone misses a block which could've potentially sprung me for a touchdown I'd be upset. It looked like Cruz didn't even attempt to block his man. Granted, he didn't have to do it so hard and maybe should've handled it a bit differently but know Bradshaw he was fired up and in the heat of the moment. Plus...they did show Bradshaw approach Cruz and give him a hug or something like that later on.

That makes you want to hit a teammate? Thank heavens you aren't my teammate. Go play for the Jets

EliDaMANning
10-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Bradshaw said he was arguing with Coughlin because he wanted to get more carries.

rtlax
10-22-2012, 03:00 PM
I thought he was getting on Cruz for half-a**ing a block in the 2nd level that could have broken the run. I for one LOVE this! Cruz is a superstar but even he has to block, more power to AB for letting him know it. I think Cruz will look at the film and realize he was wrong and go out and fix it on the field. We need some emotion on Offense out on the field. Easy E is very cerebral and it is not in his character to get on guys, certainly not where anyone else will see or hear him do it. AB and Coughlin not talking about it after the game is also great to see. Let Eli be Hannibal Lecter, carving up defenses without his pulse going above 80...for the other guys a little fire from Ab can only help lol.

GIANTSED101
10-22-2012, 03:02 PM
I thought he was getting on Cruz for half-a**ing a block in the 2nd level that could have broken the run. I for one LOVE this! Cruz is a superstar but even he has to block, more power to AB for letting him know it. I think Cruz will look at the film and realize he was wrong and go out and fix it on the field. We need some emotion on Offense out on the field. Easy E is very cerebral and it is not in his character to get on guys, certainly not where anyone else will see or hear him do it. AB and Coughlin not talking about it after the game is also great to see. Let Eli be Hannibal Lecter, carving up defenses without his pulse going above 80...for the other guys a little fire from Ab can only help lol.

Finally someone who understands were I'm coming from. Thank you!!

Tony Bruno
10-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Probably because we get the ball back from a TO with 5 minutes left and the 1st play is a pass that gets picked instead of running the ball... Id be mad too...

Cloud57
10-22-2012, 03:06 PM
I like angry Bradshaw, regardless of what he was mad for, the giants played like crap. He didn't run for many yards but he ran hard so I didn't think he wanted to do all that work just to see the Giants lose.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 03:08 PM

Not the first time either .... remember him screaming at Beatty last year for missing a block?

Bradshaw needs to throw some cold water on that hot head of his.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 03:09 PM

It's never acceptable to me. That's uncalled for and shows a lack of maturity on Bradshaw's part.

Kruunch
10-22-2012, 03:10 PM

High emotions can be counter productive.

I like the emotion ... but lets stop short of rapping our star receiver on the head (missed block or not).

Easy E.
10-22-2012, 03:26 PM
High emotions can be counter productive.

I like the emotion ... but lets stop short of rapping our star receiver on the head (missed block or not).

I think it was supposed to be more of a tap on the head going "C'mon baby!" but because he did it right when he got up, I think the adrenaline was still pumping causing it to look (and be) a little harder than intended. For that reason, and the fact he appeared to go up to Cruz later and say, "my bad," I find it excusable. It's not like he punched him out of pure anger/hatred.

BTW...anyone ever remember someone getting in Bradshaw's face in a game and yell at him? Outside of Coughlin, the only one I can remember, and this is crazy, is Eli! I remember a pass play a season or two ago where Bradshaw didnt pick up a blitzer Eli must have called out and Eli literally hitting him in the shoulder pads and yelling at him while walking to the sidelines.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 03:28 PM
I think it was supposed to be more of a tap on the head going "C'mon baby!" but because he did it right when he got up, I think the adrenaline was still pumping causing it to look (and be) a little harder than intended. For that reason, and the fact he appeared to go up to Cruz later and say, "my bad," I find it excusable. It's not like he punched him out of pure anger/hatred.

BTW...anyone ever remember someone getting in Bradshaw's face in a game and yell at him? Outside of Coughlin, the only one I can remember, and this is crazy, is Eli! I remember a pass play a season or two ago where Bradshaw didnt pick up a blitzer Eli must have called out and Eli literally hitting him in the shoulder pads and yelling at him while walking to the sidelines.

Yes, Eli grabbed his facemask and I thought what was uncalled for as well.

Easy E.
10-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Yes, Eli grabbed his facemask and I thought what was uncalled for as well.

Eh, the Giants seem to really buy into the "team first" mantra, so I think it's just raw emotion when that sort of thing is going to happen. If it is a weekly thing, then I think it is uncalled for.

Sometimes we all need a fire lit under our *** or to be called on our **** to make us fix it.

No harm

GIANTSED101
10-22-2012, 03:33 PM
It's never acceptable to me. That's uncalled for and shows a lack of maturity on Bradshaw's part.

Let me ask you this, did anyone complain when Eli did something similar to Bradshaw? I don't remember what game it was but Bradshaw had missed a block. I don't remember anyone harping on Eli about what he did.

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Eh, the Giants seem to really buy into the "team first" mantra, so I think it's just raw emotion when that sort of thing is going to happen. If it is a weekly thing, then I think it is uncalled for.

Sometimes we all need a fire lit under our *** or to be called on our **** to make us fix it.

No harm

The biggest fire to have been lighted in recent memory was Antrel Rolle last season and he did it calmly, pointedly, and without hitting anyone

RoanokeFan
Let me ask you this, did anyone complain when Eli did something similar to Bradshaw? I don't remember what game it was but Bradshaw had missed a block. I don't remember anyone harping on Eli about what he did.

I did and a few others did as well.

Easy E.
The biggest fire to have been lighted in recent memory was Antrel Rolle last season and he did it calmly, pointedly, and without hitting anyone

It's like teaching though....everyone has different ways/methods

RoanokeFan
10-22-2012, 03:37 PM
It's like teaching though....everyone has different ways/methods

We'll just agree to disagree

Easy E.
10-22-2012, 03:38 PM
We'll just agree to disagree

haha sounds good. different strokes for different folks

GIANTSED101
10-22-2012, 03:40 PM
I did and a few others did as well.

I respect your opinion but personally I don't see anything wrong with it. That's just me.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Maybe, just throwing this out there, he meant to tap him but because he was so wound up it looked more like a punch. He did go up to him and gave him another tap on the helmet to apologize. I think he is going to do good things this week.

45Jones
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Looking back, I have to laugh at the visual of a couple of thousand pounds of manhood piled up at the goal line and AB' s seemingly disembodied hand sticking the ball over the goal line. If that isn't a picture of AB's determination I don't know what is.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm looking at this as a good thing. I think the team is going to get fired up by this.

lgwgiantlov
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
You'd look mad too, if you had to play on the same field (even tho not at the same time) with RG111!
That dude is so remarkable as a quarterback, with some other sports acumen thrown in for good measure that it boggles the mind.
Only a star elite Eli Manning with the clock ticking down in the 4th quarter could ever show RG how greatness really comes through as evidenced once
again last night! Go Big Blue and Manning, you Rock On!

GameTime
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
ehhh. I've seen players hit other players in the helmet much harder than that when they make "a good " play.

Ruttiger711
10-22-2012, 04:47 PM
ehhh. I've seen players hit other players in the helmet much harder than that when they make "a good " play.

Thats what I'm saying!!! People are actually saying AB "took a swing" at Cruz which is just nuts. AB wanted his attention and got it.

Cool Papa B.
10-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Maybe, just throwing this out there, he meant to tap him but because he was so wound up it looked more like a punch. He did go up to him and gave him another tap on the helmet to apologize. I think he is going to do good things this week.

I agree with this.....

Bradshaw is a very intense, passionate dude. Sometimes that intensity can come out as misgiuded anger, but it's really his passion. Things like this happen over the course of a season. I'm pretty sure that All of this has been cleared up with Cruz, TC, coach Ingrham and anyone else invloved.

Now bring that same fire into Dallas on Sunday.

bigjeep
10-22-2012, 06:00 PM

And no penalty?

bigjeep
10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
I think we are forgeting that the weakness in the Redskins defense is the cornerbacks and the game plan was to throw the ball. Eli just didn't have one of his better days, until there was 1:37 left in the game!

giant-4-life
10-22-2012, 06:07 PM
I guess not getting enough carries. And I think Cruz missed a block or something, and he got mad.

Exactly. had me made his block, AB could've really busted one loose

fourth&forever
10-22-2012, 06:33 PM
AB just touched Cruz a little harder than he should have. But come on Victor, hold your block man. Don't stop playing.
Cruz seemed to get the message too as he was deadly serious on his TD catch. Watch the replay of Cruz after the TD. He's ALL BUSINESS and not much celebration. Victor was clearly amped up. And I credit AB for lighting the fire.

Yes I really believe without AB's passion, we lose. The game was that close.

NYGfanNC
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/0ap1000000083843/Bradshaw-s-heated-day

For all y'all that wanted to see it.

RagTime Blue
10-22-2012, 06:38 PM
I've heard a lot of conjecture as to what got Ahmad so angry, but still don't know for sure.

"Giants were playing like crap", and "he wasn't getting the ball enough" aren't explanations.

embeshAtYa
yup

GameTime
thnx
ehh...its football. These guy are cool with each other...

Ruttiger711
10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
If not for the win this non-story would be front page news and all the Bradshaw haters would be back of of the woodwork feeling validated for demanding his departure.

giantsfam04
10-22-2012, 07:36 PM
He said he wanted the ball that what it was about, he gets fired up and felt they could run on them.

moosedrool
10-22-2012, 08:22 PM
You've got to love the passion for the game Bradshaw has, but yesterday he went too far. I doubt it will happen again. Team first, team last, team always.

Captain Chaos
10-22-2012, 08:42 PM
He was a little more than fired up, he was down right pissed!

BigBlueAllDay
10-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Good job from Tom Coughlin by not feeding the media any information for them to blow it out of proportion like Prince's bath dunking.

whakka
10-22-2012, 09:28 PM
i like bradshaw and i understand wanting to win and wanting his carries, but he cannot get into screaming matches with the head coach or slapping his teammates out of aggravation- especially on game day in the middle of the game... he needs to be a team player, and not start trying to buck the system. toms the coach, and it looks really bad for the rb to be screaming at the coach in any situation. he needs to get back in line, or else brown and wilson will begin to see a lot more carries. i thought it looked bad. i think any time a player loses their composure, whether it be cams sulking, brady screaming at his coordinator, cutler screaming at his lineman, or this, it shows a break in discipline and a lack of control. needs to be tightened up by bradshaw immediately, and hopefully doesnt cause any weirdness in the locker room, or affect the w/l record.

StrahanTheMan
10-22-2012, 09:31 PM
i like bradshaw and i understand wanting to win and wanting his carries, but he cannot get into screaming matches with the head coach or slapping his teammates out of aggravation- especially on game day in the middle of the game... he needs to be a team player, and not start trying to buck the system. toms the coach, and it looks really bad for the rb to be screaming at the coach in any situation. he needs to get back in line, or else brown and wilson will begin to see a lot more carries. i thought it looked bad. i think any time a player loses their composure, whether it be cams sulking, brady screaming at his coordinator, cutler screaming at his lineman, or this, it shows a break in discipline and a lack of control. needs to be tightened up by bradshaw immediately, and hopefully doesnt cause any weirdness in the locker room, or affect the w/l record.

If he were new to the team, or this wasn't typical I might be inclined to agree but to me - i've played sports and I know that feeling of just pure and total I AM FIRED THE **** UP and I have a strong feeling that everyone on the Giants not only welcomes this from him, but expects it. I'll take it every Sunday.

Cool Papa B.
10-22-2012, 11:48 PM
"He's like that in the locker room," tight end Martellus Bennett said of Bradshaw being emotional. "He's like that in lunch. He's like that in breakfast. He's like that in dinner. He's like that in the shower. He's like that in the steam room. He's like that in the training room. He's like that, if you're riding in your car, you've got to turn your music up really loud.

"Ahmad's just an intense person. He's a leader. Everybody leads differently. We have a lot of leaders in here. He's not Obama, but he's a leader."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8538641/ahmad-bradshaw-new-york-giants-said-argument-tom-coughlin-was-result-role-offense

LOL LOL LOL..... Bennett is awesome. I hope he stays with the GMen for a long time.

giantsfan420
10-22-2012, 11:52 PM
"He's like that in the locker room," tight end Martellus Bennett said of Bradshaw being emotional. "He's like that in lunch. He's like that in breakfast. He's like that in dinner. He's like that in the shower. He's like that in the steam room. He's like that in the training room. He's like that, if you're riding in your car, you've got to turn your music up really loud.

"Ahmad's just an intense person. He's a leader. Everybody leads differently. We have a lot of leaders in here. He's not Obama, but he's a leader."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8538641/ahmad-bradshaw-new-york-giants-said-argument-tom-coughlin-was-result-role-offense

LOL LOL LOL..... Bennett is awesome. I hope he stays with the GMen for a long time.

i pray we re-sign him to like a 6 yr deal...dudes 23 iirc...he's still a young'un

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 11:56 PM
I think Bradshaw had a point though. Why abandon the run? It's not like they ever trailed by two scores. Eh, whatever, they won. I do hope they give him the ball early and he sets the tone for the team. The guy is as tough as they come and is all heart.

TextureDj
10-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Good job from Tom Coughlin by not feeding the media any information for them to blow it out of proportion like Prince's bath dunking.Funny to say it about a man his age,and with his storied career, but he has really matured as a coach.

The Tom Coughlin that was HC in Jax would have pulled Bradshaw and likely benched him permanently, The guy who first came to coach in NY might actually have been less tolerant, o the point of benching Bradshaw and anyone who supported him. lol.