PDA

View Full Version : I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE COWBOYS GAME THIS WEEK!

Abby Manning
10-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Their offense seems to by firing on all cylinders now, and at this rate they are almost unstoppable. Romo is at the top of his game right now and we won't be able to penetrate their defense with our run game. Their secondary will shut down Cruz and Hixon.I haven't been this nervous to play the cowboys since Aikman was behind center....

alentown pa
10-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Their offense seems to by firing on all cylinders now, and at this rate they are almost unstoppable. Romo is at the top of his game right now and we won't be able to penetrate their defense with our run game. Their secondary will shut down Cruz and Hixon.I haven't been this nervous to play the cowboys since Aikman was behind center....

haha but I actually am nervous...this is a do or die game for them...their schedule is just as tough as the giants is the rest of the way, They already beat us once...having said that...I think Eli does his thing there like he always does.

mike kennedy
10-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Don't worry, Martellis has it all taken care of!

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't see us losing to them again.

If we do, I'm going to light my tongue on fire.

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Kid all you want but his is a divisional game and they did beat the Giants already.

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Kid all you want but his is a divisional game and they did beat the Giants already. That's what we said against the Eagles last year..

Abby Manning
10-22-2012, 09:31 PM
This was a throwback thread in honor of Giggles the clown, just had a flashback about those funny threads and thought it'd be funny to start one up,,,,with a red font of course. :cool:

Buddy333
10-22-2012, 09:33 PM
I hope Bradshaw takes that anger with him to Dallas and has a career day.

alentown pa
10-22-2012, 09:33 PM
This was a throwback thread in honor of Giggles the clown, just had a flashback about those funny threads and thought it'd be funny to start one up,,,,with a red font of course. :cool:

trophy wife:p

jomo
10-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Their offense seems to by firing on all cylinders now, and at this rate they are almost unstoppable. Romo is at the top of his game right now and we won't be able to penetrate their defense with our run game. Their secondary will shut down Cruz and Hixon.I haven't been this nervous to play the cowboys since Aikman was behind center....This is what I've been worried about for years, since the media has dubbed the boys as the perrenial team to beat. I remember distinctly waking up in a hotel room somewhere and pulling the USA Today from under my door. On the front of the sports section was a full page article entitled "Cowboys Built to Win SB NOW". This is typical of the hype we've heard now for 15 or so years since the boys won their last playoff game.

I remain deeply concerned.

GameTime
10-22-2012, 09:42 PM

ouch....

Rudyy
10-22-2012, 09:55 PM
ouch....Getting swept by the Cowboys would hurt more :(

mommy2dylan
10-22-2012, 10:01 PM
It's a hated division rival ... We should be nervous ....

ashleymarie
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM

Oh, Rudy. LOL

Rudyy
It's a hated division rival ... We should be nervous ....Maybe our fans, but not our team.

Rudyy
Oh, Rudy. LOLI will!

ashleymarie
10-22-2012, 10:10 PM
If history repeats itself Romo will find a way to lose. If not, Eli et al will find a way to win. Simple as that. The win is ours for the taking.