PDA

View Full Version : I agree with Bradshaw...

Ladder27
10-23-2012, 01:35 AM
I agree with Bradshaw saying we needed to run more. We were moving the ball when we ran. What pissed me off the most was then we got the first fumble on 1st down we had that INT. Why would you pass when you have the lead in the first place burn some of the clock and run. Just saying i think if we ran a bit more at that point we would have been fine. fullback is a beast. Loved the game eather way. My buddy is a Redskins fan. He text me when RG3 hit Moss for the go a head TD. With nothing but :) ...... I replied back. Not over yet! 30 secs later My next text was :) His next text was as follows.. :( LOL Anyways was a great game to watch all around just wish we ran more.

dave56dj
10-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Love ab's enthusiasm and his leadership qualities - but the man in control of this team is THE TOM COUGHLIN - and you do not push your coach or your rb coach (ingram) or hit your wideout upside the head. Again i think its overblown a bit as AB was simply wanting to be more involved and fire his teammates up but he went a but too far - lesson learned. Gilbride has a top 5 offense most years - so give the man some credit - did they get away from the run a bit? Yes but it's not AB's job to question. All will be fine - no harm no foul.

pino
10-23-2012, 01:51 AM
Yeah taking on the old man was not safe, but he felt he needed to get his point across I guess. I do agree that we have to run the ball more often. I remember one particular third and short where I wish we did.

Don't forget he's a little extra motivated since Brown broke it open. I hope AB keeps his enthusiasm through out the season.

Toadofsteel
10-23-2012, 02:01 AM
If bradshaw can stay on fire like this for the entire season, and if our o-line can keep pushing like it has the past couple of weeks, we might have a top tier running game on our hands... or at the very least a DRASTIC improvement from #32 in the league.

ashleymarie
10-23-2012, 02:29 AM
There is pecking order that must be honored. It's like driving our vehicle and the "stop engine" light comes on. I want to continue on my journey however the pecking order puts the computer in my car ahead of my judgement. I have to honor it. Or suffer the consequences.

I agree Bradshaw could have broken open the game. But that wasn't TCs plan. For whatever reason.

Maybe I shouldn't mention this but a game or two back, don't remember which one, AB got a TD. Two Giants came up to congrat him. He reacted to the first one with a slap on the helmet or high 5. The second one he ignored. I found that strange. But decided there was nothing to it, no offense meant by AB. Now I am wondering if something has been brewing for awhile and TC stepped in the middle of it and sit AB down. The second guy was Victor Cruz. Not trying to start up something. Just mentioning something I observed.

GMan-67
10-23-2012, 02:35 AM
i love his fire, but he got a little carried away, but the dude runs like his life depends on it and plays thru more pain than we probably can imagine

and if his heart and passion is contagious, then that is a great thing for the G-Men

but let's go easy on the strategy stuff ... time and time and time again our coaching staff has proven they know exactly what they are doing and having a good game plan and sticking to it and never showing any lack of confidence in our frachise guy is a big part of who we are

will everything always work, of course not, but i trust these guys

Captain Chaos
10-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Probably some truth to that, just not said as forcefully!

BklynBlue
10-23-2012, 08:23 AM
If bradshaw can stay on fire like this for the entire season, and if our o-line can keep pushing like it has the past couple of weeks, we might have a top tier running game on our hands... or at the very least a DRASTIC improvement from #32 in the league.

Yes, what you said.

offingmoot
10-23-2012, 09:25 AM
I agree with Bradshaw saying we needed to run more. We were moving the ball when we ran. What pissed me off the most was then we got the first fumble on 1st down we had that INT. Why would you pass when you have the lead in the first place burn some of the clock and run. Just saying i think if we ran a bit more at that point we would have been fine. fullback is a beast. Loved the game eather way. My buddy is a Redskins fan. He text me when RG3 hit Moss for the go a head TD. With nothing but :) ...... I replied back. Not over yet! 30 secs later My next text was :) His next text was as follows.. :( LOL Anyways was a great game to watch all around just wish we ran more.

Solid use of cutesy emoticons to talk football trash
My buds tell me to perform felacio on other guys

RagTime Blue
10-23-2012, 11:48 AM
I wonder if AB is feeling the heat of an up-and-coming running back.

GameTime
10-23-2012, 11:53 AM
I wonder if AB is feeling the heat of an up-and-coming running back.
I think that is part of it. He knows he can still run but he also knows his time is running out. He wants to get as much in as possible.
He also wants to win and he loves being a Giants running back. He has faith in himself and the offense to run the ball. Its a few things getting him pumped up. Either way.....you dont yell at the HC.......

Buddy333
10-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Bradshaw was paid well last year, has had bad ankles, bad feet, and still plays as hard as anyone. He could just sit back and let things happen. Who cares? He got paid right. Why would a guy with his ankles and feet want to get out there so much? Now some will speculate its because he's afraid of losing his job. I thinks it's because he is as tough as they come and is all heart. The entire team should feed off his energy and maybe they would play more consistent. He was right. They where never down by more than one score. I watched the game last night and the Lions where running the ball in the 4th quarter down by 13. Yeah they lost but hats also because they turned it over twice in the red zone. Point is they didn't abandon the run and they like to air the ball out too.