PDA

View Full Version : just gonna wait for the game

ProfessorCrue
10-23-2012, 12:05 PM
i am sure quite a few of you are waiting for me to spew the talk in here regarding this week.....well i aint jinxing my team this week. so no scores predicted or who gonna outplay whoever. however, i will say i bought a new broom that brings out a common word associated with it as to what i think is gonna happen regarding to Cowboys vs giants this yr

am i a lil worried about lil eli? well i hate to admit it but yup. the dude is good and it aint all luck. but i got a good feeling the reign of the lil eli in cowboys stadium will come to an end. gotta end sometime

the menu says no salsa will be served.

Miles!!!

Dwinsballgames
10-23-2012, 01:15 PM
i am sure quite a few of you are waiting for me to spew the talk in here regarding this week.....well i aint jinxing my team this week. so no scores predicted or who gonna outplay whoever. however, i will say i bought a new broom that brings out a common word associated with it as to what i think is gonna happen regarding to Cowboys vs giants this yr

am i a lil worried about lil eli? well i hate to admit it but yup. the dude is good and it aint all luck. but i got a good feeling the reign of the lil eli in cowboys stadium will come to an end. gotta end sometime

Miles!!!

Who are you and what have you done with Professor Crue???!!!!

EddieBlue
10-23-2012, 01:23 PM

Miles!!!

Awwww thank you, your JINX on the turds is in effect. I have a feeling Rhomo may get driven into the ground AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN....after RG3 hes gunna look like slo mo. I will have your plate of crow delicately seasoned with with cat poo, and a nice tall glass of STFU waiting here for you....enjoy

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
10-23-2012, 06:13 PM
The Giants are the better team by a good margin. If they play a good game Cowboys really dont have much of a chance.
Not alot here to talk about.

Giantz4Life
10-23-2012, 06:37 PM
The Giants are the better team by a good margin. If they play a good game Cowboys really dont have much of a chance.
Not alot here to talk about.

Eh, I find that a divisional game means the rule book is thrown out. These games are completely unpredictable. We were considered to be the better team vs. the Skins and we barely escaped.

Ntegrase96
10-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Eh, I find that a divisional game means the rule book is thrown out. These games are completely unpredictable. We were considered to be the better team vs. the Skins and we barely escaped.

Excellent point. Really, the Giants haven't played all that well against any of the divisional foes this year.

Dallas was the better team by a good margin in 09 and got swept by the Giants. The Giants were better by a good margin when they faced the Kitna led Cowboys and were beaten. Etc.

Still, I'm on record predicting a Giants win.

-The Giants are in fact the better team at this point
-I predicted a serires split before the season
-Offense in Dallas is sputtering, and not because of the supposed weak link (The offensive line)

derekunion28
10-23-2012, 07:38 PM
i just hope for a fun game and a win...its the pros anyone can win

ProfessorCrue
10-23-2012, 09:14 PM
its gonna suck not having sean lee

miked1958
10-23-2012, 09:47 PM
its gonna suck not having sean leei heard they were talking about possible season ending toe surgery pending MRI results. Then in another thing I read that he was not totally ruled out for Sunday. What so you know as far as up to date info.Also Felix jones and Murray

miked1958
10-23-2012, 09:51 PM
i am sure quite a few of you are waiting for me to spew the talk in here regarding this week.....well i aint jinxing my team this week. so no scores predicted or who gonna outplay whoever. however, i will say i bought a new broom that brings out a common word associated with it as to what i think is gonna happen regarding to Cowboys vs giants this yram i a lil worried about lil eli? well i hate to admit it but yup. the dude is good and it aint all luck. but i got a good feeling the reign of the lil eli in cowboys stadium will come to an end. gotta end sometimethe menu says no salsa will be served. Miles!!!hey I know it's not good to get swept in your div. but it seems in 07 your cowboys swept us and we won the SB. Last season Washington Swept us and again we won a SB. Seems the giants don't do anything conventional

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
10-23-2012, 10:04 PM

I said"if they play a good game" The Skins game they did not play good. Theycould have easily lost. When they execute all 3 phase, maybe 3 or 4 teams inthe league can stay with them. The Cowboys aint one of em !!!!

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
10-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Remember, no one gets a free pass to the championship, anything can happen. The difference between this year and last is the Giants are healthy Early.
If it stays that way, the sky is the limit. (not to mention the GB, NO and Ravens games dont appear to be as daunting.........do we all concurr???

miked1958
10-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Remember, no one gets a free pass to the championship, anything can happen. The difference between this year and last is the Giants are healthy Early.If it stays that way, the sky is the limit. (not to mention the GB, NO and Ravens games dont appear to be as daunting.........do we all concurr???yes.. And neither does the steelers. That's why you don't make assumptions when the schedule comes out. You just never know how things will play out from one season to the next. Steelers D not the same without Troy P. ravens all of the sudden seem human without Ray and others. Saints have won two in a row but beat TB and will prob beat panthers this week, however they are clearly not the team they were last season. GB has also come on after slow start but still look very beatable.

BParcells777
10-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Professor.......get some comfort food and a 6 pack for the game......you are going to need it LOL

ProfessorCrue
10-23-2012, 10:35 PM
i heard they were talking about possible season ending toe surgery pending MRI results. Then in another thing I read that he was not totally ruled out for Sunday. What so you know as far as up to date info.Also Felix jones and Murray
i dont think murray is gonna play this wk either. but lee's injury is worse.

ProfessorCrue
10-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Professor.......get some comfort food and a 6 pack for the game......you are going to need it LOL i have to go to work right after the game. thats gonna suck unless Dallas wins

BParcells777
10-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Do you even yourself in your heart of hearts think Dallas will win? Find some eye candy at work to take your mind off the pain

Parademon
10-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Just left the Dallas forums. Sean Lee will have season ending surgery on his toe. Out for the yr. Now we will have to hear all the "You won cuz Lee, Costas & Murrey were hurt" card.

OX1
10-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Just left the Dallas forums. Sean Lee will have season ending surgery on his toe. Out for the yr. Now we will have to hear all the "You won cuz Lee, Costas & Murrey were hurt" card.

Who cares, not like we got any sympathy last year
when we had multiples out or playing injured.

Parademon
10-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Oh, I agree 100%, it's just that I'm so sick & tired of players & fans from other teams always pulling the "we beat ourselves" or "ur lucky our best player/players was out" card!

ProfessorCrue
10-24-2012, 03:10 AM
nope. even though those injuries do hurt Dallas, i am far from believing Dallas cant win this game. You'll remember costa got hurt in the first game in the first series, i believe. the backup, cook, stood up well against the lil g's and ive no reason to think he wont again. witten and miles austin are healthier this time around and the d-backs for Dallas are getting better each week. ratliff didnt play the first time around but looks good coming back, with murray out, dont be surprised if you learn a new rb by the name of tanner. this guy is only a 3rd stringer but the lil g's aren't going to know what to expect of this guy. and he's actually good lol. better than your butterfingers dave wilson. and ive no reason to think felix cant run on yall.

alot of you chumps are sticking your chests out already celebrating lol. seems like you guys are gonna jinx the lil g's and thats fine with me..its precisely what i said i am avoiding to do this time around. but i'll remind yall Dallas won the first time this yr and there is no reason why they cant again.

EddieBlue
10-24-2012, 08:50 AM
nope. even though those injuries do hurt Dallas, i am far from believing Dallas cant win this game. You'll remember costa got hurt in the first game in the first series, i believe. the backup, cook, stood up well against the lil g's and ive no reason to think he wont again. witten and miles austin are healthier this time around and the d-backs for Dallas are getting better each week. ratliff didnt play the first time around but looks good coming back, with murray out, dont be surprised if you learn a new rb by the name of tanner. this guy is only a 3rd stringer but the lil g's aren't going to know what to expect of this guy. and he's actually good lol. better than your butterfingers dave wilson. and ive no reason to think felix cant run on yall.

alot of you chumps are sticking your chests out already celebrating lol. seems like you guys are gonna jinx the lil g's and thats fine with me..its precisely what i said i am avoiding to do this time around. but i'll remind yall Dallas won the first time this yr and there is no reason why they cant again.

Crue, its a division game so you are absolutely correct. HOWEVER i believe the giants are going to bring it come sunday and IF we do in fact smack you down, your season will be over and the excuse machine will be fired up as always.....the big question will be who are we going to fire now?

miked1958
10-24-2012, 10:22 AM

Oh i have already said in this thread and others where some gmen fans were predicting stupid scores of 33-3 and stuff like that. Its not going to happen. Its a NFCE game and most likely goes down to the last possession like most NFCE battles do. I dont think you guys missing those players will effect how dallas plays. And yes i think dallas is very capable of winning. I mean look at the other games we have played in NFCE. It doesnt usually matter how you play in the games prior good or bad. Look at how we trounced SF and then had to struggle to beat the Skins and needed last second heroics again just to pull out the win.

Or look how bad the Eagles looked prior to playing us. Having a turnover on everyother series it seemed. lol. just horrible is how they looked no nice way to put it. Yet against us they had zero turnovers and won the game. Then right after playing us they go right back to their Turnover selves.

So i am thinking this will be another nailbiter. I hope not but i sure thats how it will play out. someone winning with either a TD or FG right at the end