PDA

View Full Version : 8-2 heading into the bye....

VelocityVirus
10-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Jumping the gun a little here, but I really like where our bye is this year. Week 11 is pretty deep into the season and can be taken advantage of from a "get healthy" stand point.

Next few games are all winnable:

@ Dallas
Pittsburgh
@ Cincinnati

If we can manage to be 8-2 heading into the bye, that sets us up nicely for a division title. If we can even muster a split for the remaining 6 games, I think 11-5 would be good enough to do it.

It is a brutal 6 game stretch though...

Green Bay
@Washington
New Orleans
@Atlanta
@Baltimore
Philadelphia

ryan12
10-23-2012, 01:23 PM
Jumping the gun a little here, but I really like where our bye is this year. Week 11 is pretty deep into the season and can be taken advantage of from a "get healthy" stand point.

@ Dallas
Pittsburgh
@ Cincinnati

If we can manage to be 8-2 heading into the bye, that sets us up nicely for a division title. If we can even muster a split for the remaining 6 games, I think 11-5 would be good enough to do it.

Green Bay
@Washington
New Orleans
@Atlanta
@Baltimore
Philadelphia

love your sig the other night i sat down and objectively looked at our remaining schedule and i came up with 11-5

ebick
10-23-2012, 01:29 PM
I go with a group of guys once a year, and the last couple have been......well, there's dancing around this, miserable. We went to the Skins game last year, the Eagles game the year before that and the Panther's game to close out the old stadium the year before that. I mention this only because our game this year is the Steelers. We sorely need to get a good win for our group!!!!!

EddieBlue
10-23-2012, 01:30 PM
from your mouth to gods ears bro!

BigBlue wins
10-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Wow..last 6 are brutal, but definitely battle tested after that.

fansince69
10-23-2012, 01:31 PM
I go with a group of guys once a year, and the last couple have been......well, there's dancing around this, miserable. We went to the Skins game last year, the Eagles game the year before that and the Panther's game to close out the old stadium the year before that. I mention this only because our game this year is the Steelers. We sorely need to get a good win for our group!!!!!

maybe you guys should just stay away....seems we don't win when you are there...j/k but I am very superstitious

GameTime
10-23-2012, 01:41 PM
you suck. Thats game I am going to. Guess I am selling my tix now....thanks Bro.....:cool:

Eliscruzzz
10-23-2012, 02:12 PM
anything can happen those are good teams we could also lose all those...but we won't lol

CTLadyBlue
10-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I never like to predict how many we'll win looking forward. You just never know with these teams. One week they're fumbling all over the field, the next they're blowing out a playoff-caliber team.

What I REALLY want is to be rid of this stupid BYE week. I know the players look at it as a way to recoup, recharge and give injured players additional recovery time, but it's a buzzkill to any momentum - especially if we sweep the next three games

ebick
10-23-2012, 04:31 PM
yeah, sorry about that....it isn't ALL bad, we've been to some great wins too. :) One of our guys is actually a transplanted Steeler's fan. If the Giants lose, we're leavin' him behind.

JJC7301
10-23-2012, 10:51 PM

@ Dallas
Pittsburgh
@ Cincinnati

Green Bay
@Washington
New Orleans
@Atlanta
@Baltimore
Philadelphia
+1. Agree with you 100%. I think that we'll have get to 8-2 and then probably 11-5 which will win us the D.

But, I think that the Giants are the best team in the NFL and would like to see them have home field advantage throughout the playoffs, if they actually do make it. So, I'm pulling for a 14-2 or 13-3 record.

gulfcoastblue1
10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Beat the cowboys and ill take a split for next two games.