PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys talking crap!

mac24
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Ok Giants and Giants fans. Being a Giants fan in Dallas is a tough thing. So much praise is given to the Cowboys and in particular Mr. Romo yet so much criticism is given to the Giants and Eli. Well, the Cowboys are down here talking a but load of mess about the Giants. I am a former professinal athlete and have ties to some that are regulars around several Cowboys players. Mr. Romo in particular speaks very poorly behind closed doors of the Giants defensive front. Claims they are overrated and that his offensive line will provide all the time he needs to pick the Giants apart. I have to admit that I was hurt by the performance last game when they seemed to pressure Romo in the first half but severely fell off in the second allowing Dallas to win. Garrett has mentioned in this weeks practices that beating the Giants again this Sunday is the first step in their Super Bowl run. Giants, please make sure that does not happen. I have confidence in my team. Let's dominate the Cowboys and send Romo home early this season. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

EnragedYouth85
10-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Romo will be playing golf soon enough!

GameTime
10-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I love when the Cowboys lose. I want to see another loss for them in their house by courtesy of the NY Football Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fansince69
10-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Romo will be playing golf soon enough!

In Cabo with Witten?

CTLadyBlue
10-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Let's see - 5 years ago the Cowboys swept us and we won the Superbowl. Last year the Redskins swept us and we won the Superbowl. We need to beat the Cowboys and maybe let the Eagles sweep us, eh? See a pattern here??

Then you know if we win another Superbowl it'll mean the Jets will cut Tebow loose in order to bring in the next big buzz to steal the headlines.

EnragedYouth85
10-23-2012, 02:54 PM
In Cabo with Witten?

Yup, talking about next year! How they will dominate. Michael Irvin will probably be there too to give me stuff to talk about on his show.

thomsoad
10-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Ok Giants and Giants fans. Being a Giants fan in Dallas is a tough thing. So much praise is given to the Cowboys and in particular Mr. Romo yet so much criticism is given to the Giants and Eli. Well, the Cowboys are down here talking a but load of mess about the Giants. I am a former professinal athlete and have ties to some that are regulars around several Cowboys players. Mr. Romo in particular speaks very poorly behind closed doors of the Giants defensive front. Claims they are overrated and that his offensive line will provide all the time he needs to pick the Giants apart. I have to admit that I was hurt by the performance last game when they seemed to pressure Romo in the first half but severely fell off in the second allowing Dallas to win. Garrett has mentioned in this weeks practices that beating the Giants again this Sunday is the first step in their Super Bowl run. Giants, please make sure that does not happen. I have confidence in my team. Let's dominate the Cowboys and send Romo home early this season. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Sorry...I call total BS on this post.
For your very first time posting...epic FAIL.

fansince69
10-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Yup, talking about next year! How they will dominate. Michael Irvin will probably be there too to give me stuff to talk about on his show.

I was actually referring to 2007 when witten and romo took a weekend vacation just before we beat them in the playoffs

fansince69
10-23-2012, 02:57 PM
does seem slightly off

EnragedYouth85
10-23-2012, 02:57 PM
I was actually referring to 2007 when witten and romo took a weekend vacation just before we beat them in the playoffs

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

GameTime
10-23-2012, 03:01 PM

oh stop....
just go with it and have some fun.....

fansince69
10-23-2012, 03:04 PM
oh stop....
Are we having fun yet?....Bull Durham

GameTime
10-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Are we having fun yet?....Bull Durham

good one....

I am. But then again I am easily amused......

thomsoad
10-23-2012, 03:09 PM
oh stop....

I honestly wouldnt have had a problem if it was done in fun.
But hey... if you wanna go along with the:

"former Giant player who lives in Dallas and is now friends with all the Cowboy players and coaches and gets free access to inside the Cowboys locker room so he can then go onto the Giants Message Board of all places and let the fans know instead of leaking it to the media (and NOT get paid for this information) "

Then i say go for it.
Me? ... sorry... i just cant lower myself to this low of stupid.

GameTime
10-23-2012, 03:11 PM
"former Giant player who lives in Dallas and is now friends with all the Cowboy players and coaches and gets free access to inside the Cowboys locker room so he can then go onto the Giants Message Board of all places and let the fans know instead of leaking it to media (and NOT get paid for this information) "

Then i say go for it.
well he didnt say he was a former Giants player. And if its all in fun then why does have to be factual.
Stupid is funny. So I guess I will enjoy my stupidity and laugh it up instead of being a hardass about trivial bull****...

BParcells777
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Cabo would just fumble a kick, or cough up a fumble or throw a back breaking Pick Six if he ever made it to the SB

Which he will not.........he will never see a SB unless he gets traded to Baltimore or Chicago, SFO some team like that.....the Cowboys have more holes than swiss cheese

GameTime
10-23-2012, 03:20 PM
well...Toomer does think Romo is better than Eli.

dannyboomboom1
10-23-2012, 03:23 PM

"former Giant player who lives in Dallas and is now friends with all the Cowboy players and coaches and gets free access to inside the Cowboys locker room so he can then go onto the Giants Message Board of all places and let the fans know instead of leaking it to the media (and NOT get paid for this information) "

Then i say go for it.

Agreed... Lame attempt to provide credibility and instigate a cyber frenzy... Just LAME!

GameTime
10-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Agreed... Lame attempt to provide credibility and instigate a cyber frenzy... Just LAME!

another person who thinks these boards are supposed to be legit 100% of the time.
Lighten up. At least he talking **** about the Cowboys and not the Giants.....

BParcells777
Toomer did not say that.......he said Tony had better lifetime statistics......Eli got off to a slooooooooooooo start

Romo is not a bad QB, he plays on a troubled team

ryan12
well...Toomer does think Romo is better than Eli.

eli's two rings and superbowl mvp's disagree

mac24
10-23-2012, 03:47 PM
You must be a Cowboy fan.

TheAnalyst
10-23-2012, 03:56 PM
You must be a Cowboy fan.

Yo Mac, what team did you play for?

mac24
10-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Fansince69 and Thomsoad, Sorry you feel that way. Regardless of how you feel about my post, the Giants need to handle their business. We are talking about this year, not last year. Though the Cowboys may say the right things in front of the media, it's a totally different attitude off the record. Just trying to let you in on some of that. Have a good one fellow Giants fans. Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameTime
10-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Fansince69 and Thomsoad, Sorry you feel that way. Regardless of how you feel about my post, the Giants need to handle their business. We are talking about this year, not last year. Though the Cowboys may say the right things in front of the media, it's a totally different attitude off the record. Just trying to let you in on some of that. Have a good one fellow Giants fans. Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh....**** them....lol
all good. F69 only said it seemed a little off. Thomsoad actually calling out your integrity.

If you are a trolling Cowboy fan then you got me hook line and sinker because I love talking **** about the JJ's kids...

thomsoad
10-23-2012, 04:07 PM

Mac tell you what;
I am a sucker for NFLN and if what you are saying is true.
You shouldnt have any problems with getting your inside scoop on the air... not one bit.
SO...if I hear "inside source" and it reiterates what you are telling us about Romo having no respect for our Dline.
I will totally eat crow and you will have your convert from here on out.
But as I said a few posts back .. I call BS.

GameTime
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=thomsoad;548087]Mac tell you what;
You shouldnt have any problems with getting your inside scoop on the air... not one bit.
SO...if I hear "inside source" and it reiterates what you are telling us about Romo having no respect for our Dline.
But as I said a few posts back .. I call BS.[/QUOTE

"this just in....Romo talks Crap about Giants Dline behind closed doors"
Film at 11.......

thomsoad
10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=thomsoad;548087]Mac tell you what;
But as I said a few posts back .. I call BS.[/QUOTE

"this just in....Romo talks Crap about Giants Dline behind closed doors"
Film at 11.......

1) For what its worth...I cant figure out this new "QUOTE" feature on these new boards either
2) Or Red Font
3) Its actually a film?! ... Thats allotta trash talk. :)

fansince69
10-23-2012, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=GameTime;548100]

1) For what its worth...I cant figure out this new "QUOTE" feature on these new boards either
2) Or Red Font
3) Its actually a film?! ... Thats allotta trash talk. :)

check your pm

derekunion28
10-23-2012, 06:28 PM
i dont doubt this at all ...giants dline hasnt been really scaring anyone these days its seems its the media that crowns them the best dline in nfl

GameTime
10-23-2012, 06:50 PM
i dont doubt this at all ...giants dline hasnt been really scaring anyone these days its seems its the media that crowns them the best dline in nfl

after 7 games they are still saying this...I wish they would stop until the guys do warrant it. Right now they dont.
Would love to see them kick Romo *** though....

DVision
10-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Yo Mac, what team did you play for?

Not that I'm saying I believe him or anything, but a few on this board have comprehension problems. He never said he was a former Giant, he never said he played professional football! He said he was a "former professional athlete"! He could have been a boxer, a golfer, a bowler, a ping pong player, a lingerie football player....etc;)

bigblue58
10-23-2012, 08:42 PM

blah...blah...blah..blzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TheAnalyst
10-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Not that I'm saying I believe him or anything, but a few on this board have comprehension problems. He never said he was a former Giant, he never said he played professional football! He said he was a "former professional athlete"! He could have been a boxer, a golfer, a bowler, a ping pong player, a lingerie football player....etc;)How ironic. I didn't ask what NFL team he played for. Maybe I should of added what sport did he play for if wasn't on a team sport like golf and boxing.

JJC7301
10-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Beating the Giants is their first step in their SB run??? There is no way that stupid teams goes to the SB, whether they beat us or not.