PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys' Running Back Situation suffers another blow: Felix Jones Has A Bruised Left

RoanokeFan
10-23-2012, 05:37 PM
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/cowboys-running-back-situation-suffers-another-blow-felix-jones-has-bruised-left-knee.html/

Excerpt: "The Cowboys running back situation took another blow in Sunday’s win over Carolina, when Felix Jones suffered a bruised left knee in the third quarter.

On the first play of the Cowboys’ third offensive series of the second half, Jones rushed for a three-yard gain. After the play, he rolled over on his back and grabbed his left knee in pain. He was replaced by Phillip Tanner.

“He was battling through a couple things in the ballgame,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of Jones on Monday. “It was great to see Tanner go in there and handle that situation at the end of the game. Hopefully Felix will be better this week and be ready to go against the Giants.” Read more...

thomsoad
10-23-2012, 05:40 PM
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/cowboys-running-back-situation-suffers-another-blow-felix-jones-has-bruised-left-knee.html/

Excerpt: "The Cowboys running back situation took another blow in Sunday’s win over Carolina, when Felix Jones suffered a bruised left knee in the third quarter.

On the first play of the Cowboys’ third offensive series of the second half, Jones rushed for a three-yard gain. After the play, he rolled over on his back and grabbed his left knee in pain. He was replaced by Phillip Tanner.

“He was battling through a couple things in the ballgame,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of Jones on Monday. “It was great to see Tanner go in there and handle that situation at the end of the game. Hopefully Felix will be better this week and be ready to go against the Giants.” Read more...

The more I hear about the Cowboys problems the more I dont like it.
Historically this is becoming a no win situation for us.
Nail in the coffin will be Romo goes down and Cowboys bring in Jamarcus Russell.
Russell < Vince Young

RoanokeFan
10-23-2012, 05:48 PM
The more I hear about the Cowboys problems the more I dont like it.
Historically this is becoming a no win situation for us.
Nail in the coffin will be Romo goes down and Cowboys bring in Jamarcus Russell.
Russell < Vince Young

As long as Romo plays, we're golden

jomo
10-23-2012, 05:58 PM
As long as Romo plays, we're goldenThat is how I want it.

giantsfan420
10-23-2012, 05:59 PM
murray questionable with the foot and now felix? they were catching us at the wrong time as it was, if they aint all hands on deck, it could get embarrassing (please dear god let us embarrass them)

Toadofsteel
10-23-2012, 06:06 PM
I thought Kyle Orton was their backup QB?

Rudyy
10-23-2012, 06:10 PM
If we don't beat this team...

BigBlueAllDay
10-23-2012, 06:33 PM
If we don't beat this team...

Yea so about that guy named Olgetree... Hosley/Prince should be good to go on coverage this time.

RoanokeFan
10-23-2012, 07:34 PM
That is how I want it.

Maybe we'll be treated to another Boley/Romo Sack

tabascocat
10-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Even if Felix and Murray are out, Tanner and Dunbar are more than adequate to carry the load. The one injury that will kill us is Sean Lee. If he is out, then we will need the stars aligned and a lot of luck to win.

drewz
10-23-2012, 08:13 PM
After the ****ery the Cowboys played with Jason Witten in week 1, I'll believe it when I see it