PDA

View Full Version : 1-5 in the second half of the season

DemandedAce
12-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Wow... Just... Wow.... I'm so sick of these collapses of epic proportions. Rolle keeps running his mouth and the only things we have going for us are JPP the monster, Eli throwing dimes that our receivers lay on the ground, KP being back takes away the deep threat, and Hakeem Nicks having a bad game is still 5 catches for 73 yards, a good game for many other receivers

However, his bad game still set the tone and killed us, I'm sick of losing down the stretch, absolutely sick of it and the painfully outplayed excuses.

SweetZombieJesus
12-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Collapses in 7 of 8 seasons under Coughlin.

I've posted the stats numerous times I'm too tired/frustrated to do the whole routine again, but when you examine all the aspects of the failures, it's clear we need some fresh air at the top.

slipknottin
12-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Nfl schedule sure doesn't help. Giants had the most difficult second half schedule in the league.

DemandedAce
12-18-2011, 11:15 PM
I don't care what happens the rest of this season, I want to clean house of the coaching staff. KG, PF especially

JJC7301
12-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Wow... Just... Wow.... I'm so sick of these collapses of epic proportions. Rolle keeps running his mouth and the only things we have going for us are JPP the monster, Eli throwing dimes that our receivers lay on the ground, KP being back takes away the deep threat, and Hakeem Nicks having a bad game is still 5 catches for 73 yards, a good game for many other receivers

However, his bad game still set the tone and killed us, I'm sick of losing down the stretch, absolutely sick of it and the painfully outplayed excuses.
Regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs, major changes need to be made after this season. I like Coughlin, but everyone and anyone could and should be fired. The way this team has performed over the past few years is inexcusable, and to accept it dooms this team to more years of mediocrity.

They look like the NFL version of the 2007 - 2008 Mets.

miked1958
12-18-2011, 11:17 PM

Yep. They can talk all they want about how close they were in the niners, packers and Philly games. Ur a loss is a loss.
And so much for the moral victory against GB. Lol... We were saying they can hang with gb they can hang with anyone. Not...

miked1958
12-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Also the gmen had the crutch they carried all year knocked out from under them today. They were actually proud that thy only had one game all season (saints) they didn't have a chance o win at the very end. They took pride that they were in all there games with a chance on last drive.

Well that went out the window today vs skins. In a year where we as gmen fans felt pretty good each game knowing our team would fight to the bitter end, they come out today with everything on the line and just fail to show up.

That Was just not expected especially this year. It just can't happen. How do u stay in each game all season and then just take the day off. We expected losses with all the injury.
We don't expect our team to lay down and be totally flat and unprepared. We don't expect our guysto drop pass after pass and run the wrong routes and constantly tip passes so they can be picked. Or look so far out of place on D and give up so many third and longs. Unacceptable