PDA

View Full Version : It's election season. Who are you voting for?

giantfan1976
10-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Just kidding... remember, start voting for Giants for the pro bowl. Keep in mind, pro bowls help a player's resume when being considered for the Hall of Fame (cough/Eli/cough/cough). Vote as many times as you'd like.

fourth&forever
10-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Bradshaw for Prez!

BurnerNYG
10-24-2012, 12:30 AM
I wish I can really find out who people on these boards are voting for. I know who 2 of my facebook friends support and one of em runs around here bashing RG3 all day like he does Obama. He doesn't do it anymore... I guess he got tired of being ignored lol. Anyway, I vote Eli, Cruz and JPP.

Rudyy
10-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Hopefully they won't make the Pro-Bowl because they'll be in the Super Bowl.

TheEnigma
10-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Joseph McCarthy. I wanna slam my shoes on the table when I grow up!

My votes are Eli, Cruz, Hyno, and JPP.

giantfan1976
10-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Hopefully they won't make the Pro-Bowl because they'll be in the Super Bowl.

Nope. They wouldn't play, but they are still considered Pro Bowlers. Still matters (only for resume purposes).

drewz
10-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Joseph McCarthy. I wanna slam my shoes on the table when I grow up!

My votes are Eli, Cruz, Hyno, and JPP.

you didn't vote in Linval Joseph at DT?

Rudyy
10-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Nope. They wouldn't play, but they are still considered Pro Bowlers. Still matters (only for resume purposes).I meant make the trip. My bad

TheEnigma
10-24-2012, 12:52 AM
you didn't vote in Linval Joseph at DT?

I haven't actually placed my votes on the site but those are the 4 I know for certain I will cast. Joseph might get my vote but I'll have to see who else could take it.

Rusty192
10-24-2012, 01:13 AM
I wish I can really find out who people on these boards are voting for. I know who 2 of my facebook friends support and one of em runs around here bashing RG3 all day like he does Obama. He doesn't do it anymore... I guess he got tired of being ignored lol. Anyway, I vote Eli, Cruz and JPP.RG3 > Obama

Gmen 802
10-24-2012, 07:09 AM
Don't vote for Cruz Nicks or JPP, we'll have to pay them more! Haha

Toadofsteel
10-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Definitely voting JPP. I wanted to vote him last year, but the giants DE choices were for Tuck and Osi...

bigblue58
10-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Just kidding... remember, start voting for Giants for the pro bowl. Keep in mind, pro bowls help a player's resume when being considered for the Hall of Fame (cough/Eli/cough/cough). Vote as many times as you'd like.

Pro Bowls are meaningless to me as are most every award they give out in sports!
You have morons who get to vote for MVP talking about Eli not being a viable candidate because of his "bad numbers" when,
A- His numbers aren't even bad....and
B- They have forgotten totally what the term MOST VALUABLE PLAYER means...and what it's supposed to recognize a player for........so how can anyone care about who gets chosen for what because it's a joke.
I don't care if Giants players get snubbed for the Pro Bowl completely because I just look at that stupid, pointless, boring game as another possible way for our players to get hurt needlessly.

TheAnalyst
10-24-2012, 12:08 PM
http://www.nfl.com/

Front page has Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and, ready, RG3 for the quick picks for the Probowl QBs in the NFC. Wow. Let the hype machine begin....

CowboysSuck
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Im voting for Rom... i mean Romo.... no not Romo. Ah forget it.

Moke
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Easiest way to get a few views in. I bet the mods checked this thread ASAP.

Nicks, Cruz, Eli Manning, JPP

Although we're going to get to the super bowl so I don't see any of them playing.

Toadofsteel
10-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Eli, Cruz, Bradshaw, Bennett, Hynocerous, JPP, Linval, Boley, Prince, Tynes, Weatherford, and Wilson (for ST) got my vote. Yeah i'm a homer, but I also believe that all of these are pro-bowler material (although Bennet, Linval, and Boley are "on the bubble" for that)...

CowboysSuck
10-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Is pro-bowl voting really already happening? Its been 7 weeks for crying out loud.

We should at least be waiting until week 12 for this nonsense