PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys' web show talent ready for a loss

GiantRoc
10-24-2012, 02:00 AM
Looked in on the Cowpie site to see their injury report. There was a web show "Hurting in the middle." These guys are so depressed. They already chalked the game up as a loss. If the team is a fraction as down as these guys, the game is done. The crew on Giants.com are so much better than this group, its ridiculous. Our people are always upbeat and positive. "Next man up" throughout the orginization. If you need a chuckle, check it out. You only need to watch a few minutes to get the vib.

By the way, they are pretty beat up. What a shame.

fansince69
10-24-2012, 06:18 AM
Looked in on the Cowpie site to see their injury report. There was a web show "Hurting in the middle." These guys are so depressed. They already chalked the game up as a loss. If the team is a fraction as down as these guys, the game is done. The crew on Giants.com are so much better than this group, its ridiculous. Our people are always upbeat and positive. "Next man up" throughout the orginization. If you need a chuckle, check it out. You only need to watch a few minutes to get the vib.

By the way, they are pretty beat up. What a shame.

are you kidding?maybe you've missed when the sky is falling

stormblue
10-24-2012, 08:20 AM
so where's the link....there's dozens of cowboy forums ,
we ain't mind readers.

Toadofsteel
10-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Its more reverse psychology voodoo... the more people that pick the Giants to win, the less likely they are to win.

Crovaz
10-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Pretty sure the game will come down to the last minute, as always. Don't expect any blowouts, especially if the Giants don't know how to cover the slant again.

repeatchamps
10-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Pretty sure the game will come down to the last minute, as always. Don't expect any blowouts, especially if the Giants don't know how to cover the slant again.

Agree that a blowout is unlikely as it never happens with these two teams. However, the slant will be much better covered this go around as Prince Amukamara will be playing in this game as will Hosley. Both really (Hosley was barely in the game) didn't in week 1. Also, Webster is starting to play better than he was earlier in the season.

Crovaz
10-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I definitely think we're a different team now and we've got some good things going. Amukamara is a huge upgrade over Coe and Tryon, Offensive line is cranking, running game is going, hopefully Nicks is a little healthier. I like our chances to win but I think it'll be another nail biter.

GiantRoc
10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
so where's the link....there's dozens of cowboy forums ,
we ain't mind readers.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Cowboys-Break-Hurting-In-The-Middle/58656c6[/url].

Its not a forum. Its a web show similar to "Big Blue Kickoff Live" I didnt think it was going to be hard to find. Sorry. Don't read anything into this. I'm not saying the game will be a blowout. I was saying if the palyers were as down as these guys were it would be a blow out. It was just a comentary on how awful the Show hosts' attitude are. I'm sure the Cowboys will be ready to play.

GiantRoc
10-24-2012, 12:13 PM
are you kidding?maybe you've missed when the sky is falling

I am not talking about forum posts. I know there are plenty of end of the world people on here. I was compareing our web production personalities to theirs. I'm talking about people like Schmeelk, Marks, Dottino and Eisen.

fansince69
10-24-2012, 12:16 PM
I am not talking about forum posts. I know there are plenty of end of the world people on here. I was compareing our web production personalities to theirs. I'm talking about people like Schmeelk, Marks, Ditino and Eisen.

oh ok sorry i misunderstood lol