PDA

View Full Version : Silly Co-Worker

GiantDadx3
10-24-2012, 01:32 PM
A co-worker of mine, who's into lifting weights and considers himself to be tough, is 5'9" and about 180 lbs (and is a cowboys fan) thinks he can take on Eli Manning in a fight. I almost want to see it happen.

Outside of kickers and punters, is there a football player you think you could flat out destroy in a fight?

GoDeep80
10-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Well I always said if I was a CB in the NFL I would get all up in CAR Steve Smith's face. I love talking crap with intense players. I'd love that game because it would be soooo competitive and there would indefinably be some after play activity. Jaw him out after every deflection facemask to facemask. I kinda wanna see him and Cortland Finnegan go at it.

Toadofsteel
10-24-2012, 01:48 PM
If I could pick a fight with any NFL player, I'd fight Michael Vick. Not out of any sense that I could even hope to win, but because I really haaaaaaaaaaate the guy...

fansince69
10-24-2012, 01:54 PM
If I could pick a fight with any NFL player, I'd fight Michael Vick. Not out of any sense that I could even hope to win, but because I really haaaaaaaaaaate the guy...

Instead of fighting vick.....why not put him in a cage fight

with 10 really vicious pitbulls

Toadofsteel
10-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Instead of fighting vick.....why not put him in a cage fight

with 10 really vicious pitbulls

Make them the pitbulls he forced to fight before...

dmighty326
10-24-2012, 02:05 PM
This Thread

Tuckit91
10-24-2012, 02:39 PM
This Thread

this

Moke
10-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Voted 1 star for the rating of this thread.

CDN_G-FAN
10-24-2012, 03:24 PM
A co-worker of mine, who's into lifting weights and considers himself to be tough, is 5'9" and about 180 lbs (and is a cowboys fan) thinks he can take on Eli Manning in a fight. I almost want to see it happen.

Outside of kickers and punters, is there a football player you think you could flat out destroy in a fight?

LOL

that sounds like it was an awesome intelligent conversation.

i'd point out that eli makes millions of dollars a year throwing a football, how much does your co-worker make beating guys up?

VBGiantsFan
10-24-2012, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't want to fight a player, but I'd love to punch Rex Ryan in the face. He single handedly brings down the class of the NFL and New York.

Kruunch
10-24-2012, 03:27 PM

I'm not sure the apocalypse could take Eli.

He's made out of a space age polymer.