PDA

View Full Version : Q+A Game Thread

Moke
10-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Okay, I will ask a question, next person has to answer it.......... and then ask a question for anyone else to pick up the question and answer.

For example:

Person A: Do you like dogs?
Person B: Hate them! Do you like cats?
Person C: I love cats, Do you like lizards?
ETC.

Hope this stays active and try not to be on this game 24/7 where the same 2 people are answering and asking all day.

Have some fun with this and I hope this can work.

This is not GIANTS or SPORTS related, so you can make it anything you want.

My Question is:

What was your dream job as a child?

Laurah1275
10-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Hair stylist/ makeup artist....who do you have a man crush on? (must name someone)

Rudyy
10-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Hair stylist/ makeup artist....who do you have a man crush on? (must name someone)Is this directed towards men only?..cause "man crush" seems a little weird to ask a female. I'm going to answer it anyway lmao well I won't say my real crush so I'll give an athlete: Hakeem Nicks ;) Question, If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?

Moke
10-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Is this directed towards men only?..cause "man crush" seems a little weird to ask a female. I'm going to answer it anyway lmao well I won't say my real crush so I'll give an athlete: Hakeem Nicks ;) Question, If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?

Italy

If you had to sit down with any former president and eat dinner for an hour, who would it be?

Rudyy
10-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Italy

If you had to sit down with any former president and eat dinner for an hour, who would it be?Either FDR or JFK

Which would you rather do? Sit in a bath tub filled with spiders for one hour without clothing, or be an Eagles fan for a month?

TheEnigma
10-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Either FDR or JFK

Which would you rather do? Sit in a bath tub filled with spiders for one hour without clothing, or be an Eagles fan for a month?

My life could depend on the type of spiders but I'd take my chances versus being an Eagles fan!

You have two choices: Spend a 24 hour period with Eli Manning going over game tape or do you hang out with Jerry Jones at Disney World and also get $100,000?

Rudyy
10-24-2012, 08:06 PM
My life could depend on the type of spiders but I'd take my chances versus being an Eagles fan!

You have two choices: Spend a 24 hour period with Eli Manning going over game tape or do you hang out with Jerry Jones at Disney World and also get $100,000?

....Crap...24 hours with Eli.
Jerry Jones would be picking his nose the entire time..although I would like the money.

CURSE YOU ENIGMA!

Would you rather eat a ghost chili pepper, or a rotten toenail? (Yes, I'm disgusting)

Laurah1275
10-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Toenail

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a make-out session with a man or woman?

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Toenail

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a make-out session with a man or woman? One time my roommate walked in. Twas awkward. Question: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Moke
10-25-2012, 05:33 PM
When people don't respond to your texts and they are on FB.

What is your favorite breakfast consist of?

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 07:13 PM
When people don't respond to your texts and they are on FB.

What is your favorite breakfast consist of?I rarely eat breakfast, but when I do, I like a blueberry waffle with scrambled eggs, bacon, and home fries.

What is currently your favorite song?

Laurah1275
10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Midnight Juggernauts - Into The Galaxy

You can only have one food for the rest of your life, what is it?

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Midnight Juggernauts - Into The Galaxy

You can only have one food for the rest of your life, what is it? Good question (for once) Probably..rice, I like rice.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would you meet?

Laurah1275
10-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Larry David....

Pick one: Dance naked, middle of the field, for 15 mins during this years SB half time show.....or......You cannot watch or listen to any Giants games for the rest of this season.

TheEnigma
10-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Larry David....

Pick one: Dance naked, middle of the field, for 15 mins during this years SB half time show.....or......You cannot watch or listen to any Giants games for the rest of this season.

First choice obviously. I would be eternal!

Here's an economic thinker: Would you rather own a deep oil well out in the Middle East or a Copper mine that has the potential to house several diamonds?

Moke
10-26-2012, 08:14 PM
First choice obviously. I would be eternal!

Here's an economic thinker: Would you rather own a deep oil well out in the Middle East or a Copper mine that has the potential to house several diamonds?

Deep oil well in the Middle East because the copper mine has the potential, which is not 100% certain. Good question though and wish it was it's own thread lol.

What phone do yu own?

Rudyy
10-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Deep oil well in the Middle East because the copper mine has the potential, which is not 100% certain. Good question though and wish it was it's own thread lol.

What phone do yu own?iPhone 4s

Which would you rather own as a pet: An Arctic Fox? or a Baby Leaf Monkey?

http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/Images/large-species-photo/large-Arctic-Fox-photo.jpg

http://mycoolholidays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Baby-Silver-Leaf-Monkey_1.jpg

Moke
10-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Omfg.... I want both of them. Someone else answer

TheEnigma
10-26-2012, 09:21 PM
iPhone 4s Which would you rather own as a pet: An Arctic Fox? or a Baby Leaf Monkey?

Normally, I would go with the animal that offers more use but after seeing Hangover 2, I'm convinced I could train that monkey to do all sorts of awesome things.

Okay, so you own an army of 10,000 troops and need to take control of an icy mountain region. Scouts report that there is possibly up to 25,000 troops there but they are all scattered. You have a choice between two military commanders: Robert E. Lee or Napolean Bonaparte?

Rudyy
10-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Normally, I would go with the animal that offers more use but after seeing Hangover 2, I'm convinced I could train that monkey to do all sorts of awesome things.

Okay, so you own an army of 10,000 troops and need to take control of an icy mountain region. Scouts report that there is possibly up to 25,000 troops there but they are all scattered. You have a choice between two military commanders: Robert E. Lee or Napolean Bonaparte?Robert E. Lee

Statistics or Pre-Calc?

NYGNash
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Statistics or Pre-Calc?

Statistics

What do you do for a living?

Rudyy
11-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Statistics

What do you do for a living?I am currently a student, but I intern at N.E.W. (National Electronics Warranty)

What is your opinion on capital punishment?

NYGNash
11-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Fully agree under sufficient circumstances!!

Number one record the day you were born?

Laurah1275
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
#1 single - Queen....Bohemian Rhapsody

#1 record - Perry Como....40 Greatest Hits..........(WTF?!?!.....that sounds really old....am I really that old?!?!)

Best Christmas gift you have ever gotten?

ashleymarie
11-17-2012, 06:03 PM
#1 single - Queen....Bohemian Rhapsody

#1 record - Perry Como....40 Greatest Hits..........(WTF?!?!.....that sounds really old....am I really that old?!?!)

Best Christmas gift you have ever gotten?

A trip to Switzerland.

Question: Who is your favorite Astronaut?

Rudyy
11-19-2012, 11:12 PM
A trip to Switzerland.

Question: Who is your favorite Astronaut?I don't think I have a favorite astronaut. I guess Neil Armstrong.

Question: Would you rather drink 10 sodas in a row, or never drink another soda again?

Marvelousmik
12-08-2012, 10:04 PM
I drink 4 sodas with breakfast easily so id go with drink 10 in a row.

What subject do you study?

Rudyy
12-08-2012, 10:09 PM
I drink 4 sodas with breakfast easily so id go with drink 10 in a row.

What subject do you study?Haha do you really drink 4 sodas for breakfast?

I study Psychology, but I'm thinking about studying.

If you could visit any country, which country would you visit and why?

Marvelousmik
12-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I exaggerated a little. More like 3 can sodas. 4 if its a really big breakfast, but usually 3.

Id go back to Trinidad. I have a lot of family there and the food is good.

If you were to fart in front of a lot of people without them noticing, would you lie if someone you didnt know was to smell it and ask if it was you?

Rudyy
12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
I exaggerated a little. More like 3 can sodas. 4 if its a really big breakfast, but usually 3.

Id go back to Trinidad. I have a lot of family there and the food is good.

If you were to fart in front of a lot of people without them noticing, would you lie if someone you didnt know was to smell it and ask if it was you?Why so many sodas?

I probably would lie, wouldn't want to make a horrible first impression.

If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?

Marvelousmik
12-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Why so many sodas?

I probably would lie, wouldn't want to make a horrible first impression.

If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?

I run a lot so i drink often and i just happen to like soda way more than water in the morning. and shame on you for lying.

If i could bring back 1 person thats not a family member it would be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90

He will always be my favorite artist

WHy do they call it lack toast and tolerant and not lack dairy and tolerant?

Rudyy
12-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I run a lot so i drink often and i just happen to like soda way more than water in the morning. and shame on you for lying.If i could bring back 1 person thats not a family member it would be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90He will always be my favorite artistWHy do they call it lack toast and tolerant and not lack dairy and tolerant?Because It sounds better? Lol Lac is latin for milk and the tose comes from galactose and glucose. Put those two together and yeah, Lactose.