PDA

View Full Version : GREAT RECEIVERS

BillTheGreek
10-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Giants are Blessed with 4 Great Receivers Cruz, Nicks, Hixon and Bennett.....Eli has his choice !.......Many NFL Teams only have one or two the most........This Sunday we will see all of THEM do what they do Best !
Oh I'm sorry, did I forget to mention the other Great G-Men...To many to mention !......OK just watch the Game Sunday, and you will see them Demolish Dallas !

Captain Chaos
10-25-2012, 03:09 AM
I believe the scheme that the Cowboys use will allow Bennett some room to make some plays, I also think this guy will be fired up down in Dallas and will want to show them what they gave up!

BillTheGreek
10-25-2012, 07:38 AM
I believe the scheme that the Cowboys use will allow Bennett some room to make some plays, I also think this guy will be fired up down in Dallas and will want to show them what they gave up!

True...........I know Dallas let him go , Also I think he grew up in Texas, so he may have a score to settle with them , Plus he will want to Play his best for the hometown folks. Lets hope he does !

GCGiant
10-25-2012, 07:43 AM
They need to stop being so aggressive when rushing Romo and make sure they keep him contained. I wouldn't mind trying a spy on him. They have their most problems with Romo and the boys when they let him break containment and find guys running free down the field. I would settle for more batted passes and less sacks if it equates to Romo having a bad day.