PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw Misses Second Straight Practice

GiantFanatic55
10-25-2012, 01:41 PM
TR2 ‏@TomRock_Newsday
Uh oh. Ahmad Bradshaw on the bike again. Missing second straight practice.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is not practicing today. He sat out yesterday, too. Coughlin hoped he would work today.

Other Injury Notes:

TR2 ‏@TomRock_Newsday
Besides Bradshaw, Jacquian Williams the only other Giant who is clearly not practicing.

Baas (ankle) returned to practice. Phillips doing some position drills for 1st time since knee injury.

Nicks is practicing again. Bernard, Beckum doing some drills while media at practice.

Toadofsteel
10-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Will this mean more carries for Brown and/or Wilson?

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM
UP NEXT!: Flip and Andre

Toadofsteel
10-25-2012, 01:50 PM
I would be so happy to see those two play their hearts out, and it would be hilarious if i started both of them over Stevan Ridley on my fantasy team (with Ray Rice on a bye) and it wound up working out...

Flip Empty
10-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Wilson may get three carries instead of two!

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 01:52 PM
I would be so happy to see those two play their hearts out, and it would be hilarious if i started both of them over Stevan Ridley on my fantasy team (with Ray Rice on a bye) and it wound up working out...Honestly, with the way our O-line has been looking and Sean Lee out for the Cowboys, they could have a big day if they both start.

We'll see what happens.

Toadofsteel
10-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Honestly, with the way our O-line has been looking and Sean Lee out for the Cowboys, they could have a big day if they both start.

We'll see what happens.

If bradshaw ends up being listed as OUT I definitely know who I would be starting, but if Bradshaw will still dress then I'm not so sure...

timmytimm3
10-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Excited to see Bernard getting back to practice. If we get him and Canty going full strength the defense will dominate.

Rest Bradshaw. Brown already proved he can handle the load and hopefully Wilson can break a few long runs in the 2nd half.

stormblue
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Bradshaw knows how it goes around here....he won't miss a down if he can help it.
on offense , except for Eli , next man up is liable to steal your lunch money and
spend it on your girlfriend !!

giantsfan420
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM
tc has been saying more often that he doesnt want this once a week stuff, he doesnt like it and neither do i. that said, bradshaw is about the one exception to the rule on a consistent basis. he'll practice tmrw and then do the installation stuff on sat, then start on sunday. if any of that tho is missed, then i'd be surprised if he started.
also, we've seen TC not be shy about pulling bradshaw and sitting him to start the game. he did it at dallas last yr and we won, but we fell behind and prob coulda used him despite bj going for 100...itll be interesting. im hopeful that regardless, it means more brown n wilson

GameTime
10-25-2012, 01:59 PM
no way Bradshaw rests on his own. He will have to listed as out not to play. But the other RBs will get some carries....

YATittle1962
10-25-2012, 02:22 PM
this is nothing new

he will play

I'll take 5
10-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Bradshaw knows how it goes around here....he won't miss a down if he can help it.
on offense , except for Eli , next man up is liable to steal your lunch money and
spend it on your girlfriend !!Agreed. I think that the Giants will try to run first against Dallas, if they get going it could be a long day for the Boys, cause Nicks sounds like he's ready to show them what he can do in the rematch

BurnerNYG
10-25-2012, 03:05 PM
I just heard some news that he's gonna practice tomorrow. Honestly I'm not too worried if he can't go considering who we have spelling him.

BurnerNYG
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Agreed. I think that the Giants will try to run first against Dallas, if they get going it could be a long day for the Boys, cause Nicks sounds like he's ready to show them what he can do in the rematchNah we tried running 1st on Dallas b4 and they shut us down. I think we're gonna use the pass to set up the run this time around.

RoanokeFan
10-25-2012, 03:24 PM
If bradshaw ends up being listed as OUT I definitely know who I would be starting, but if Bradshaw will still dress then I'm not so sure...

If Bradshaw dresses, he plays

Medisleman
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
He'll play. Nothing to see here.

Jiffy Jeff
10-25-2012, 03:40 PM
UH-oh????

Has Bradshaw EVER had a full week of practice?

RoanokeFan
10-25-2012, 03:46 PM
UH-oh????

Has Bradshaw EVER had a full week of practice?

We'd have to check the archives lol

BillTheGreek
10-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Bradshaw will Play ...............But get Flip Wilson Warmed Up and Brown has been ready !