PDA

View Full Version : Big Mouthed Giants???

jth11
10-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Hello Fellow Giants fans, I'm kind of/sort of new to the boards I had an account a while ago but it got deleted and I've been "trolling" around reading everyone's posts and checking out the highlights that Snappin posts. So I came across this article from Rant Sports saying how the Giants have become the big mouths of the NFL. I for one don't mind a little talking here and there and defending your players like TC did or reacting to what someone else might have said like Tuck did about JJ. But this article is making them sound like they complain about every little thing. Thoughts? Thanks for reading! GO BLUE!!

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2012/10/24/new-york-giants-have-become-nfls-biggest-loudmouths/

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol, just someone wanting attention.

TextureDj
10-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Surefire way to make waves in NFL news is to start talking **** about big blue. If you read a little of the article the author didn't even try that hard.His first example half the league was firmly in their corner, the whole schiano thing.The second wasn't even the giants complaint. If I remember it was another reporter (vulture) who was trying to coax a story from nothingness that told rogers about Cruz's gran.You get to point three before you get to any legitimacy and then it is a single player talking **** to another specific player that he has a personal history with. Nothing new there, certainly not something the giants are partial to outside the osi/lesean twitterr nonsense.Three was as far as I made it.

Toadofsteel
10-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I posted this comment: Haters gonna hate...

SimmsandLT
10-25-2012, 01:05 PM
I posted this comment: Haters gonna hate...

I love the sig of JPP, just hate that he's dancing after a 1st down sack! If memory serves, they converted the 3rd down didn't they?

Toadofsteel
10-25-2012, 01:08 PM
I love the sig of JPP, just hate that he's dancing after a 1st down sack! If memory serves, they converted the 3rd down didn't they?

Yeah but it was the Gangnam Style... I think it's hilarious that the NFL seems to have just discovered it.

TextureDj
10-25-2012, 01:09 PM
I posted this comment: Haters gonna hate...http://jesad.com/img/life/haters-gonna-hate/haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

stormblue
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM

yup and later he was dancin' at the camera while everybody else was trying to recover the fumble that HE caused.
not even playing to the whistle. he has already begun to read his own press .
hope he reads this.

Rudyy
10-25-2012, 01:27 PM
yup and later he was dancin' at the camera while everybody else was trying to recover the fumble that HE caused.
hope he reads this.Why would he read this? He's too busy being a beast.

stormblue
10-25-2012, 01:28 PM
http://jesad.com/img/life/haters-gonna-hate/haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

that is so wrong...
on so many levels....

Ruttiger711
10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
I love the sig of JPP, just hate that he's dancing after a 1st down sack! If memory serves, they converted the 3rd down didn't they? it think that's the drive they converted 2 4th down attempts.

Ruttiger711
10-25-2012, 01:37 PM
hope he reads this.

I guess - he was spinning away from the ball and if he had seen it was a fumble he wouldn't have been the first one on it.

they had the game on NFL replay the other night and they had a camera and mic on JPP after and you can hear him say " I hope they got my dance on TV"

Ugh - the actual dance didn't bother me, but for some reason his comment did.

GMENAGAIN
10-25-2012, 01:38 PM
rant sports . . . lol

Child please

Buddy333
10-25-2012, 01:42 PM
JPP is young and hopefully he will learn. It didn't come back to hurt them but that is no excuse to worry about your dance instead of finishing the play. Then you can dance.

GMan-67
10-25-2012, 01:51 PM
yeah, 99% chance this new poster is affiliated with Rant Sports .. u might be able to fool fans in the Midwest, etc. , but this is NEW YORK !

jth11
10-25-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm not associated with Rant Sports. I saw this article on a Giants Twitter page and wanted to get everyone's take.