PDA

View Full Version : Wow.. LT #2 knows what he's talking about

drewz
10-25-2012, 07:33 PM
They were asking the panel on TNF if Tony Romo will repeat his Week 1 performance against the Giants, and he's the only one that brought up that Romo won't be throwing against 3rd and 4th string corners this game.

Deion, LT, Steve Mariucci said NO, Michael Irvin said YES..

giantsfan420
10-25-2012, 07:43 PM
no d.murray. no starting C.

our DL woke up. prince web hosely > web coe tryon

our OL is diff than they say and playing 10x better

romo and that deep ball will be the 1 thing that can win them this game, PF better have the secondary ready

we win by 10-17, if KP plays, 21 or more. mark it

Cool Papa B.
10-25-2012, 08:29 PM
They were asking the panel on TNF if Tony Romo will repeat his Week 1 performance against the Giants, and he's the only one that brought up that Romo won't be throwing against 3rd and 4th string corners this game.

Deion, LT, Steve Mariucci said NO, Michael Irvin said YES..

Let's get some etiquette straight.....there is no LT#2. There is only one LT!; and he wore # 56 with the NY Giants. I wish people would stop calling him LT. Call him LDT or Ladanian. Call him anything, BUT LT.

jax5338
10-25-2012, 09:00 PM
also impotant is having canty's big body up the middle to add more pressure up the middle and get in the passing lane on all those slants they ran game 1.

VBGiantsFan
10-25-2012, 09:13 PM
It all depends on whether webster can handle bryant and if hosley can handle ogletree. I hope yes.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Let's get some etiquette straight.....there is no LT#2. There is only one LT!; and he wore # 56 with the NY Giants. I wish people would stop calling him. 8:28:43 PM. Call him LDT or Ladanian. Call him anything, BUT LT.I second this statement.......ONLY 1 LT EVER! He was on our team and that moniker was stated long before LaDanian showed up. Thank you for your support.

miked1958
10-25-2012, 09:31 PM
I think we see a whole different game this time around

B&RWarrior
10-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I think we see a whole different game this time around

IDK, I think our run D from last weeks game resembles our run D in the Dallas game. I'm looking for Cweb to redeem himself in this game. Seriously who the **** is Ogletree?

Buddy333
10-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I think the Giants are in much better shape than the where the last time they played but I really wish they had KP.

miked1958
10-25-2012, 09:39 PM
I think the Giants are in much better shape than the where the last time they played but I really wish they had KP.well he did practice today

Redeyejedi
10-25-2012, 09:42 PM
I think the Giants are going to destroy them. That was by far the worst they played all year.

Buddy333
10-25-2012, 09:47 PM
I think if Nicks is really as healthy as he claims he will be much better than the first time they played. They didn't have Beatty the last time they played. Cruz had a horrible game and I'm sure he wants to do better this time. Like I said before, other than the possibility of not having KP I think the secondary is a lot better this time around. Oh, and they also have Canty back.

penguinfarmer
10-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Tomlinson = BLT

NYG4lifeNYK
10-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Are there REALLY Giants fans that call Tomlin LT.........

I don't give a damn how great LaDanian Tomlinson was Lawrence Taylor is and FOREVER will ALWAYS be the ONLY LT with that nickname/initials.

I cannot stand when non-Giants fans call anyone but Lawrence Taylor LT.... to see a Giants fan say it.... wow

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-25-2012, 10:31 PM

Deion, LT, Steve Mariucci said NO, Michael Irvin said YES..Change the title to Tomlinson or be gone!!!!

Roosevelt
10-25-2012, 10:33 PM

romo and that deep ball will be the 1 thing that can win them this game, PF better have the secondary ready

Cool. I got 5 large on your word. Thx.

drewz
10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Change the title to Tomlinson or be gone!!!!

Stop being so emotional

Cool Papa B.
10-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Tomlinson = BLT

LOL LOL LOL.....I get it now.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Stop being so emotionalNo I will not, you sir have no Giants History in your blood. Go buy a clue in the cig shop, PLUS change the title, otherwise you are an ignoramous!

Toadofsteel
10-26-2012, 12:47 AM
While we're at it, let's get rid of the position of Left Tackle, since it's obviously staining Taylor's legacy

Seriously guys, you're having a debate over some silly initials? Lawrence Taylor is the greatest defender to ever play the game... but to call a guy "not a fan" because he used initials to talk about someone WHO SHARES THE SAME INITIALS ANYWAY...

Taylor is the greatest Giant to date and the greatest defender to ever play the game. His legacy doesn't need someone to defend his initials or his number in order for that legacy to still show the greatness of the player...

JJC7301
10-26-2012, 01:29 AM
I say 27-20 Giants

Mistanihan
10-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Let's get some etiquette straight.....there is no LT#2. There is only one LT!; and he wore # 56 with the NY Giants. I wish people would stop calling him LT. Call him LDT or Ladanian. Call him anything, BUT LT.

Thank you. Someone needed to say it.

The one and only Lawrence Taylor (LT)

GMENAGAIN
10-26-2012, 09:08 AM
That Thursday Night Football pregame show is god-awful.

NYGfanNC
10-26-2012, 09:09 AM
So Deion LT and SM said no to what and MI said yes to what? I'm confused, shouldn't the title be Micha;e Irving knows what he's talking about?

Jahh
10-26-2012, 09:21 AM
It all depends on whether webster can handle bryant and if hosley can handle ogletree. I hope yes.

Man, its all about not playing soft. Last time we played way off their receivers because we didn't have the personnel healthy to be aggressive. I gaurantee you won't see the slants that we saw in game 1.

BParcells777
10-26-2012, 09:24 AM
They had KP for the 1st game.......how did that work out?

Leave Stevie Brown in there to pick off Romo

Cool Papa B.
10-26-2012, 09:45 AM
While we're at it, let's get rid of the position of Left Tackle, since it's obviously staining Taylor's legacy

Seriously guys, you're having a debate over some silly initials? Lawrence Taylor is the greatest defender to ever play the game... but to call a guy "not a fan" because he used initials to talk about someone WHO SHARES THE SAME INITIALS ANYWAY...

Taylor is the greatest Giant to date and the greatest defender to ever play the game. His legacy doesn't need someone to defend his initials or his number in order for that legacy to still show the greatness of the player...

I'm sorry, but for me, call someone other that Lawrence Taylor "LT" is like calling someone other that reggie Jackson "Mr. October" or calling someone other than Michael Jordan "Air Jordan." It's just not right. There's only one "LT"!!!!!

Giantz4Life
10-26-2012, 09:53 AM

You forgot no Sean Lee. That is arguably the most important piece they are missing. The captain/coordinator of their defense.

GMENAGAIN
10-26-2012, 10:16 AM
They had KP for the 1st game.......how did that work out?

Leave Stevie Brown in there to pick off Romo

These kind of statements are what completely undermines your credibility on these boards . . . .

dezzzR
10-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Who knows which defense will show up.

Toadofsteel
10-26-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm sorry, but for me, call someone other that Lawrence Taylor "LT" is like calling someone other that reggie Jackson "Mr. October" or calling someone other than Michael Jordan "Air Jordan." It's just not right. There's only one "LT"!!!!!

I personally don't see the big deal, but that's mostly because I can't remember him playing. My first memories of the Giants were of Dave Brown in 1994 (I was 6 years old at the time). I do understand the issue though. If Adrian Peterson had some cousin named John Patrick or something that was just as good of a RB you'd be damned sure I'd hate hearing people refer to that guy as JPP...

Roosevelt
10-28-2012, 08:58 PM

Nice call. :)

Roosevelt
10-28-2012, 11:38 PM

bump. time to man up.

Roosevelt
10-29-2012, 12:23 AM

I can be relentless . :)