PDA

View Full Version : stinkin texas

CoorsLight91
10-26-2012, 01:03 AM
when the giants will be fly down to stinkin texas? hurricane is on the way to the northeast. do u guys think the game will be postpone?

nygfan90
10-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Nope, it'll be played.

NYGiants1411
10-26-2012, 01:27 AM
How about we just answer his question instead of judging his grammar?

OP- I'm sure they're taking the actions necessary to play the game on sunday. They should already be in texas by now.

giantsfan420
10-26-2012, 01:40 AM
if anything they might have to stay in dallas longer than planned, which makes winning all the more necessary altho if we do lose by some god forsaken fluke, it wouldnt be a bad thing for the team to have to be stuck there in enclosed quarters stewing over a loss

nygfan90
10-26-2012, 01:47 AM

OP- I'm sure they're taking the actions necessary to play the game on sunday. They should already be in texas by now.I did answer his question.

Marvelousmik
10-26-2012, 02:08 AM

OP- I'm sure they're taking the actions necessary to play the game on sunday. They should already be in texas by now.

+1. I had no idea there was even a hurricane

Mohann
10-26-2012, 02:31 AM
+1. I had no idea there was even a hurricane

It's more than a hurricane. They expect it to collide with a storm from the northeast, possible snow and any kind of weather imaginable. They've never seen this storm combo. They're calling it Frankenstorm, lol.

nygfan90
10-26-2012, 03:05 AM
It's more than a hurricane. They expect it to collide with a storm from the northeast, possible snow and any kind of weather imaginable. They've never seen this storm combo. They're calling it Frankenstorm, lol.In Joe's voice from family guy.."BRING IT ONNNNNN!!"

Captain Chaos
10-26-2012, 05:26 AM
when the giants will be fly down to stinkin texas? hurricane is on the way to the northeast. do u guys think the game will be postpone?

Have you looked at the storm path? no where close to Texas, now if I were in Boston I would worry!

SweetZombieJesus
10-26-2012, 06:19 AM
A few years ago didn't they get stuck in the Minneapolis airport for a day or two because of a snowstorm after a game?

SweetZombieJesus
10-26-2012, 06:20 AM
It's more than a hurricane. They expect it to collide with a storm from the northeast, possible snow and any kind of weather imaginable. They've never seen this storm combo. They're calling it Frankenstorm, lol.

S'noreasticane

RoanokeFan
10-26-2012, 06:55 AM

What are you talking about?

ozzie0075
10-26-2012, 07:28 AM

Normally teams travel to away games on Saturday mornings and it doesn't look like the storm would have any effect on their travel schedule getting there just possibly on the way back.

NYFG
10-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Getting back will be the problem, they could be stuck there for days as the storm is supposed to stick around a bit. The NFL never cancels games ever. I would not be surprised to see the Jets game go on as scheduled at Giants Stadium on Sunday.

Rusty192
10-26-2012, 10:58 AM
It's more than a hurricane. They expect it to collide with a storm from the northeast, possible snow and any kind of weather imaginable. They've never seen this storm combo. They're calling it Frankenstorm, lol.Didnt we have something like that 1 or 2 yrs ago called a Snowacane or something?

Giant stuck in Texas
10-26-2012, 11:14 AM
From what I heard that storm is moving like 6mph and isn't scheduled to hit the northeast until Mon-Tues.

A weekend of football and possibly for some of you a 4-5 day weekend, it's a win- win.

FBomb
10-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Any chance this thing levels Fhilty?

Cause THAT and beating the Girls would make a fantastic b-day present!!!

Mohann
10-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Didnt we have something like that 1 or 2 yrs ago called a Snowacane or something?

Everything I've read says it's a storm pattern they've never seen and have no idea what to expect. A hurricane and Nor'easter mixed.

NYGiants1411
10-26-2012, 12:20 PM
What are you talking about?

The OP asked a simple question and people are bashing his grammar

And I was mistaken, they travel on Saturday, but if anything they could have flown there earlier

ozzie0075
10-26-2012, 12:41 PM
The OP asked a simple question and people are bashing his grammar

And I was mistaken, they travel on Saturday, but if anything they could have flown there earlier

They practiced in Jersey this morning and will fly to Dallas tomorrow. Getting back maybe the only issue but typically they leave right after the game and it doesn't look like the weather will get really bad till Tuesday so they shouldn't have any travel issues.