PDA

View Full Version : WHO WANTS IT MORE ?

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Cowboys OR Giants ?

I think they both do ! L@@ks Like another Battle.

Mercury
10-26-2012, 07:44 AM
I think the Giants are going to play angry. Look out!

miked1958
10-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Well in the position Dallas is in at 3-3 I'm sure they realize a loss puts them way behind the 8 ball with tough games coming up vs Atlanta and two vs Philly and one vs RG3.

At the same time I think the giants want it more due to not wanting to fall to 1-3 in the NFCE. That right there is very high motavation plus the fact that what payback for opening night

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Well in the position Dallas is in at 3-3 I'm sure they realize a loss puts them way behind the 8 ball with tough games coming up vs Atlanta and two vs Philly and one vs RG3.

At the same time I think the giants want it more due to not wanting to fall to 1-3 in the NFCE. That right there is very high motavation plus the fact that what payback for opening night

Very, Very Good Points !

Buddy333
10-26-2012, 08:16 AM
I think the Giants are a much better team this time around, but Dallas is backed into a corner here. Lots of pressure on Romo and the coaching staff. They are also very aware that they have not beaten the Giants yet in their new stadium.

miked1958
10-26-2012, 08:56 AM
I think the Giants are a much better team this time around, but Dallas is backed into a corner here. Lots of pressure on Romo and the coaching staff. They are also very aware that they have not beaten the Giants yet in their new stadium.yep much better position not having 3rd and 4th stringers for Romo to throw at (Coe and Tyron) also we will have Canty clogging the middle up and knocking down passes with his 6'7 315 pound frame. Also im not sure but think we didnt have Rivers either in that first game. Prince and Hosley have a lot more experience as well.

Also after chasing RG3 last week our Dline will think they are chasing someone around running through quick sand or wearing CEMENT SHOES when they rush Romo on Sunday afternoon. Expect lots of Sacks, hurries and knockdowns

Jahh
10-26-2012, 09:22 AM
This "want it more" stuff drives me nuts. "Want" doesn't determine the outcome of the game.

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 10:00 AM
This "want it more" stuff drives me nuts. "Want" doesn't determine the outcome of the game.

So what determines the outcome of the game ? And don't say who scores more...........lol

GameTime
10-26-2012, 10:22 AM

thats just a simple way of saying which team will be more focused and screw up the least...

CDN_G-FAN
10-26-2012, 10:37 AM
this is going to be a flat out war. and a very close game.

Jahh
10-26-2012, 10:51 AM
So what determines the outcome of the game ? And don't say who scores more...........lol

Skill, gameplan, execution, intelligence and want (which is motivation to prepare).

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Skill, gameplan, execution, intelligence and want (which is motivation to prepare).

WOW ! Very good ! Are you a Motivational Speaker ?

Go Giants....Get Motivated! And score more !...........lol

Jahh
10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
WOW ! Very good ! Are you a Motivational Speaker ?

Go Giants....Get Motivated! And score more !...........lol

Lol, no. I just think the want only effects preparation and in my eyes there are 4 things more important than desire. Just my opinion of course.

TAILGATIN'
10-26-2012, 02:05 PM
This is not a Dallas thread.. we do!!

coachbobbyfinst
10-26-2012, 02:33 PM
the Ginats want it more, straight!! Dallas lacks heart, I think that coach is going to be gone soon. Too much tumultuousness in Dallas!

Captain Chaos
10-26-2012, 06:26 PM
We shall see on Sunday!

jerseytom
10-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Also you must remember that Jerry Jones invitation this past summer to come and watch his girls kick the Giants A**

egyptian420
10-26-2012, 06:49 PM
To me, this is a toss up of a game, like every other division game. I can see us winning a close game, or blowing them out. I also wouldn't be surprised if they beat us in a close game or blow us out either.

Truth of the matter is, even if we lose this game and get swept by them, it doesn't mean we're done. This isn't a make or break game for us even though 1-3 in the division would be a bad look.

That being said, I hope we go in there hungrier than them and play some solid, old school, hard tackling, pounding the rock, rushing the passer New York Giant football!

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 10:57 PM
To me, this is a toss up of a game, like every other division game. I can see us winning a close game, or blowing them out. I also wouldn't be surprised if they beat us in a close game or blow us out either.

Truth of the matter is, even if we lose this game and get swept by them, it doesn't mean we're done. This isn't a make or break game for us even though 1-3 in the division would be a bad look.

That being said, I hope we go in there hungrier than them and play some solid, old school, hard tackling, pounding the rock, rushing the passer New York Giant football!

I Agree with you to a point...this is why I would Like to Win this game....
# 1 .So we are 2&2 in the division
# 2 And our NFCEast standing will be 6&2
# 3 This would be huge........Dallas would be 3&4
# 4 The Eagles,Skins & Dallas will be fighting each other Like Dogs for 2nd place.
#5 Give the Giants some breathing room.

giantsfan420
10-27-2012, 12:00 AM
well lets look at this in its totality.
they dont have their; starting rb, c, mlb...murray and lee are pivotal to what they do. that said, they are getting back their entire DL virtually with Ratliff n their other two (spencer iirc and another guy). their D is still very good even w/o Lee bc of the pass rush/coverage. Eli will need to have an Eli game, and he will. but thats subjective

now for us;
an OL they didnt see that is playing 10x better than they faced
a run game with brown added to the mix
nicks healthier
Prince/Hosely> Tryon/Coe
the DL has awoken.
Cruz had his worst game imho week 1, he'll be himself this time.

now in terms of the bigger picture. if dallas loses, they would need to win 7 of their final 9 to get to 10-6 (theyre 3-3, a loss would make them 3-4) For all intents and purposes they'd be eliminated as they'd still have to face philly and wash 4x, on top of the other 5 where you know theyre good for a loss at least.
So they'll be playing for their lives shorthanded and playing some bad football, while we'll be going to kill them week 8 which would be great payback for the week 1 loss while coming off football we're playing at a much more physical level than our opponents including teams like SF.

We win, if KP plays by 17 or more, if he doesnt play by 10 or more. book it

miked1958
10-27-2012, 12:06 AM
To me, this is a toss up of a game, like every other division game. I can see us winning a close game, or blowing them out. I also wouldn't be surprised if they beat us in a close game or blow us out either. Truth of the matter is, even if we lose this game and get swept by them, it doesn't mean we're done. This isn't a make or break game for us even though 1-3 in the division would be a bad look.That being said, I hope we go in there hungrier than them and play some solid, old school, hard tackling, pounding the rock, rushing the passer New York Giant football!well you covered just about every possibility, lol