PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAYS GAME

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Is it me, It seems like no one is Pumped up about the Game !
Is it to Early, Or is it the calm before the STORM !

repeatchamps
10-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Is it me, It seems like no one is Pumped up about the Game !
Is it to Early, Or is it the calm before the STORM !

Lol, "storm" means two different things in this instance. I'm pumped, can't wait to see Romo planted into the turf over and over again. Boley gets a sack or 2 this week. What happens to Romo after Boley executes those sacks is anyone's guess, lol. ;)

stormblue
10-26-2012, 10:24 AM
we are all pumped up around my place.

but i'm not a "cheerleader" type forum poster .

actually , most of the members of these boards aren't.

GameTime
10-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Need a clean game on all sides of the ball. Eli on pace for 16 ints. Would like to see that not happen. I know on pace for almost 5K yards and maybe 30 TDs but need more red zone TDs...

CDN_G-FAN
10-26-2012, 10:30 AM
i'm pumped, but worried about their running game.

Dallas is a much much better team than their record shows.

Rusty192
10-26-2012, 10:33 AM

Dallas is a much much better team than their record shows.Murray likely isn't playing.

CDN_G-FAN
10-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Murray likely isn't playing.

doesn't matter. felix tore it up when he came in as a replacement.

that line is blocking for everything and everyone right now.

stormblue
10-26-2012, 10:43 AM

Dallas is a much much better team than their record shows.

they are actually the worst team in this division.
they barely got by Carolina last week. and the giants and bucs let them off easy early
in the year , both being plagued with injuries at the time.

now they are injured. and they sucked to start with.
they are not even good on paper anymore.
romo is ALL they've got

this should be a good 'ol boy style aas-kickin' in the sh!t-kicker casa.

Rusty192
10-26-2012, 10:51 AM

that line is blocking for everything and everyone right now.If Murray doesn't play it is a huge break for us.

Felix has had like one good game against us in recent memory. Murray in his short career has killed us. Him being out will definitely matter.

BlueJayC
10-26-2012, 10:58 AM
This is the NFL and more importantly the NFC East......to expect a blowout is absurd.....might happen but probably not....if it does and the Giants are on the positive end of it that'd be great......but the Vince Young injury plagued e-girls got a W last year against the Boys in Blue and the injury plagued cow-girls got one with Kitna at the helm a few years back......realistically this will be a good game that could go either way.

stormblue
10-26-2012, 11:02 AM
i hope the team has more confidence than you do.

CowboysSuck
10-26-2012, 11:04 AM
There are 2 storms brewin'. GIANTS WHOOPIN THEM COWBOYS and then this thing called SANDY is going to BLAST THE EAST COAST.

**IF you live within 5 miles of the coast...amnywhere from VA Beach to Boston, BE PREPARED!!!

CowboysSuck
10-26-2012, 11:05 AM

that line is blocking for everything and everyone right now.

Why are you always so negative? Any subject...you name it, theres some negative spin you will put on it. geez :rollseyes:

BlueJayC
10-26-2012, 11:11 AM
It's just reality.....I hope they're confident and I expect/hope them to win but when was the last time they blew someone out in the division? Say by 2 TD's.....not even looking it up I'm guessing a couple years at least......probably the Redskins somewhere down the line......last time they beat the boys or Eagles by 2 TD's......much much longer.....

Tough to blow teams out in the division.....they know each other to well.

stormblue
10-26-2012, 11:27 AM
It's just reality.....I hope they're confident and I expect/hope them to win but when was the last time they blew someone out in the division? Say by 2 TD's.....not even looking it up I'm guessing a couple years at least......probably the Redskins somewhere down the line......last time they beat the boys or Eagles by 2 TD's......much much longer.....

Tough to blow teams out in the division.....they know each other to well.

it was the last regular season game last year....Giants 31 Dallas 14.
winning the division and propelling us thru the playoffs and SB46.

what alzheimers ?

cheese and crackers.

stormblue
10-26-2012, 11:30 AM
it was the last regular season game last year....Giants 31 Dallas 14.
winning the division and propelling us thru the playoffs and SB46.

what alzheimers ?

cheese and crackers.

that wasn't intended to be mean.....
just tossin' you around a bit.

Kruunch
10-26-2012, 11:33 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dKtrPcyKIAs/T8AA28TzTXI/AAAAAAAAB04/dqa_VxXVWzg/s640/freak-out-cat.jpg

CDN_G-FAN
10-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Why are you always so negative? Any subject...you name it, theres some negative spin you will put on it. geez :rollseyes:

cuz i don't look as good in a skirt, tube top, with pom-poms as you do.

BlueJayC
10-26-2012, 11:46 AM
3 TD's then.....hahaha......so last year really happened? Thought I wa dreamin.....

Simple point is it's tough to blow out teams within the division......I'd love it but I don't expect it.....reagardless of how injury depleted or weak a team looks.

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 05:09 PM
There are 2 storms brewin'. GIANTS WHOOPIN THEM COWBOYS and then this thing called SANDY is going to BLAST THE EAST COAST.

**IF you live within 5 miles of the coast...amnywhere from VA Beach to Boston, BE PREPARED!!!

True, GIANTS WHOOPIN THEM COWBOYS !

CowboysSuck
10-26-2012, 06:06 PM
cuz i don't look as good in a skirt, tube top, with pom-poms as you do.

hmmm...you lost me on that one. good joke? Are you making fun of yourself? interesting

Captain Chaos
10-26-2012, 06:08 PM
I live on the outer bank and Frankenstorm has me worried!

jomo
10-26-2012, 06:25 PM
............oh I am ready.

harrycarson
10-26-2012, 06:53 PM
they are actually the worst team in this division.
they barely got by Carolina last week. and the giants and bucs let them off easy early
in the year , both being plagued with injuries at the time.

now they are injured. and they sucked to start with.
they are not even good on paper anymore.
romo is ALL they've g
this should be a good 'ol boy style aas-kickin' in the sh!t-kicker casa.

you honestly believe that huh? This game will be a knock down drag out....we have not lost in the new cowboy stadium homie...they know that and stare at Eli's herby hand**** everytime thsy walk out of their lockeroom.....gonna be tight k

egyptian420
10-26-2012, 07:19 PM

that line is blocking for everything and everyone right now.beat me to it....I've seen Felix gash us in games before

drewz
10-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Keith Rivers is healthy and was a critical part of shutting down the run in the first games. I'm more worried about the breakdown of coverage in our secondary rather than run defense.

Rusty192
10-26-2012, 07:31 PM
beat me to it....I've seen Felix gash us in games beforeEven if Felix has a good game he won't even come close to ripping through our defense like Murray could.

All in all. I'm not worried. Have faith there my good Canuck.

egyptian420
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Even if Felix has a good game he won't even come close to ripping through our defense like Murray could.

All in all. I'm not worried. Have faith there my good Canuck.I don't think he will, but I was responding one of the early posters that basically said that all our problems are over because Murrray isn't playing.

I actually think we'll stop Felix but when we play poorly against the run, anyone can rush against us.

BParcells777
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
there is no question 1st game they wanted it more
this time the need it more
I'm predicting a Giants blowout but would not be shocked if we lost a close one

This could be a trap game.......and they are not the worst team in the division........there are the Giants on top and 3 tied for 2nd best

BillTheGreek
10-26-2012, 11:08 PM
there is no question 1st game they wanted it more
this time the need it more
I'm predicting a Giants blowout but would not be shocked if we lost a close one

This could be a trap game.......and they are not the worst team in the division........there are the Giants on top and 3 tied for 2nd best

This game is Huge ! This how I look at it . If the Giants WIN :

# 1 .We will be 2&2 in the division
# 2 And our NFCEast standing will be 6&2
# 3 This would be huge........Dallas would be 3&4
# 4 The Eagles,Skins & Dallas will be fighting each other Like Dogs for 2nd place.
#5 Give the Giants some breathing room.

giantsfan420
10-26-2012, 11:49 PM
ive made my claim known, its bold enough. one thing tho, aside from lee, dallas is fielding the same very good defense. how much was lee? we'll see. but they also are getting ratliff, spencer, and their other DLman back too. their D is no joke but i dont see how nicks doesnt go off for a career day. elis gonna have one of his 3/4 td games 0 int 70% completion games, he's due with the 2 or 3 so so games in a row from him (that were still at a high level just he could do better)

giantsfan420
10-26-2012, 11:52 PM
This game is Huge ! This how I look at it . If the Giants WIN :

# 1 .We will be 2&2 in the division
# 2 And our NFCEast standing will be 6&2
# 3 This would be huge........Dallas would be 3&4
# 4 The Eagles,Skins & Dallas will be fighting each other Like Dogs for 2nd place.
#5 Give the Giants some breathing room.
a win wuld essentially eliminate dallas.
we'd be 6-2. they'd be 3-4. they'd need to win 7 of their final 9 just to get to 10 wins and they still have philly and wash 2x plus the other opponents u know theyre good to flop vs...they'd be done its imperative we win

BillTheGreek
10-27-2012, 12:38 AM
a win wuld essentially eliminate dallas.
we'd be 6-2. they'd be 3-4. they'd need to win 7 of their final 9 just to get to 10 wins and they still have philly and wash 2x plus the other opponents u know theyre good to flop vs...they'd be done its imperative we win

I Like that >>>>>they'd be done its imperative we win ....I say Get them out of the way !!!

stormblue
10-27-2012, 03:16 AM
you honestly believe that huh? This game will be a knock down drag out....we have not lost in the new cowboy stadium homie...they know that and stare at Eli's herby hand**** everytime thsy walk out of their lockeroom.....gonna be tight k

yes i believe it....remember the last game of last year when we played
them for all the marbles...and they choked , like they always do when
it really matters.

well it really matters....if they lose this game they are in serious trouble
and they know it. so they are in a position they are used to.....playing a very
important game against a quality opponent.

that's when they choke , and , the last i looked , they are still Romo's cowboys
so why would you expect anything different....
even if we don't play well...they will still find a way to lose.

and Eli's graffiti is in the visitors attendants locker room......not the cowboys'
WTF would any of their players be doin' in there ?

GMan-67
10-27-2012, 03:51 AM
it sounds like the Met after a rare 3 and out

i think though, there is a quiet confidence going into this one

whereas vs. SF we were a huge underdog per the media heads and even Vegas and only the negative fans on here were buying into that, so i think that brought out a buzz of excitement