PDA

View Full Version : I want my basement to look like this

Rudyy
10-26-2012, 07:03 PM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/78/5b/785bc5470afe40fa7d865bbdf39d20e7.jpg

I'll pay someone.

Laurah1275
10-26-2012, 07:19 PM
That is awesome! I would become your best friend and we could chill together on Sundays...

Seriously though, that is hot!

thegiantsrule10
10-26-2012, 10:47 PM
I'd sell my family for a room like that.

miked1958
10-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Now that's a place to hang out and watch the GMEN

BurnerNYG
10-27-2012, 02:12 AM
It takes years to build your room up like this. I have a lot of pictures, posters, mini helmets, jerseys that I can frame but it won't work without the blue couches and floor mats. I'm definitely gonna fix my basement up something similar to this when I buy my next house or I might just do it in the house I'm in now.

Rudyy
10-27-2012, 11:13 AM
It takes years to build your room up like this. I have a lot of pictures, posters, mini helmets, jerseys that I can frame but it won't work without the blue couches and floor mats. I'm definitely gonna fix my basement up something similar to this when I buy my next house or I might just do it in the house I'm in now.When you are finished, can I come over? Haha. My father is an architect and can probably help me out a lot. All I need is the money..and my own house.

BurnerNYG
10-28-2012, 02:16 AM
You're still in school... you'll get your house in due time. I would love to have that look though, I think I'm gonna pick up the pace and start buying random things like Giant lamps, throwback jerseys, throws and pillows. To have my own little personal Giants cave to throw parties in would be sweet.

miked1958
10-28-2012, 10:44 AM
There is a guy I know that has a room similar to that one. SICK!!!

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 11:19 AM
There is a guy I know that has a room similar to that one. SICK!!!It's so awesome. The only thing is you have to be careful about spilling things on the furniture.

TomCat_FIN
10-31-2012, 05:53 AM
Where's the TV? The guy ran out of money while buying all that stuff and now he has to sit there and wait for tomorrow's newspaper to find out the score?

titwio
10-31-2012, 07:04 AM
Is that person a fan of the team or a stalker...lol. I like my Giants too but that seems like a bit much.

B-Red22
10-31-2012, 08:48 AM
i just got a boner...

Rudyy
10-31-2012, 09:58 AM
Is that person a fan of the team or a stalker...lol. I like my Giants too but that seems like a bit much.Just a huge fan lol you don't like it?

titwio
10-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Just a huge fan lol you don't like it?

It's a little too much for me. I guess I'm just content to put on my favorite Gmen jersey and watch games on my ordinary couch. It would be cool though to watch a game or so there but I don't know if I'd want that as my home.

Idk...just the way it comes across seems like if I went into that guy's bathroom or closet I might find Harry Carson or Jesse Armstead gagged and chained up next to a shrine of lit candles or something.

Rudyy
10-31-2012, 11:11 AM
It's a little too much for me. I guess I'm just content to put on my favorite Gmen jersey and watch games on my ordinary couch. It would be cool though to watch a game or so there but I don't know if I'd want that as my home.

Idk...just the way it comes across seems like if I went into that guy's bathroom or closet I might find Harry Carson or Jesse Armstead gagged and chained up next to a shrine of lit candles or something.You act like that's a bad thing..

titwio
10-31-2012, 11:47 AM
You act like that's a bad thing..

It might be a bad thing...when I save myself and get the hell out of there without setting them free.

BurnerNYG
11-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Where's the TV? The guy ran out of money while buying all that stuff and now he has to sit there and wait for tomorrow's newspaper to find out the score?Lmfaooooo

BurnerNYG
11-02-2012, 02:37 AM

Idk...just the way it comes across seems like if I went into that guy's bathroom or closet I might find Harry Carson or Jesse Armstead gagged and chained up next to a shrine of lit candles or something.Too funny! My wife said the same thing. I wanna set me up a room similar to this with a bar though. I probably won't go as crazy as he did but definitely something that screams a Giants fan lives in this home. I can't go too Giants crazy though because I need to save some room for my Bulls and Uconn memorabilia.

Rudyy
11-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Too funny! My wife said the same thing. I wanna set me up a room similar to this with a bar though. I probably won't go as crazy as he did but definitely something that screams a Giants fan lives in this home. I can't go too Giants crazy though because I need to save some room for my Bulls and Uconn memorabilia.O my God, you're a Bulls fan? :D