PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys send email to season ticket holders to "Stand Up And Shout"

RoanokeFan
10-27-2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/giants-insider-boys-beg-fans-stand-deliver-article-1.1193557

Excerpt: "The Cowboys are 0-3 against the Giants at their new $1.2 billion stadium, but that might not be as embarrassing as this week’s “Stand Up and Shout” campaign that instructs their fans on how to cheer against the Giants.

In an email to season-ticket holders, the Dallas Cowboys Football Club touts a new third down graphic on the video board.

“When you see the video graphic playing on the video board, get on your feet and get LOUD! Together, we can make opposing teams dread coming to Cowboys Stadium,” the email says.

This, of course, comes after Cowboys fans were drowned out by Chicago Bears fans in their last home game. Yes, you could say that Jerry Jones’ palace has been a little short on energy.

“If we all play our part, we can help give our Dallas Cowboys a true home-field advantage,” the email ends." Read more...

East Coast Bias
10-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Ain't gonna happen.As Cowherd says 'It's a shopping mall with football games"

PETEY006
10-27-2012, 01:33 PM
bet they'll shut up right after the Giants score on the first opening drive

Rudyy
10-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Because the size of the stadium is so large, it gives opportunity for many of the opposing fans to come and drown out the Cowboy fans. Look at the Cowboys vs Bears game.

Medisleman
10-27-2012, 09:43 PM
Everyone is too busy at Victoria's Secret looking at lacey panties rather than watching the game.

TheAnalyst
10-28-2012, 12:25 AM
All you going to hear OS Crrrruuuuuuuuuuuz!

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 12:47 AM
The Giants have o win this game.

miked1958
10-28-2012, 01:08 AM
We will see J Jones picking his nose and squriming in his Box as they clock ticks down to the gmen being 4-0 in his Stadium

Captain Chaos
10-28-2012, 07:08 AM
Every team enjoins their fan base to do this, TC even talks about getting the fans engaged...

miked1958
10-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Nothing wrong with it. Especially when an owner sees his place getting taken over by opposing fans like in Bears game.

.Guess he won't appreciate all the CRUZZZZZZZZ Chants and Cheers he will here today then, LOL

penguinfarmer
10-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I have an old friend who moved to Fort Worth chasing a better career. He's informed me that Giants fans have indeed begun to take over this weekend. I expect Jones' decibel expectations to be met, but only by the fanbase wearing the nicer shade of blue.

miked1958
10-28-2012, 10:48 AM
I have an old friend who moved to Fort Worth chasing a better career. He's informed me that Giants fans have indeed begun to take over this weekend. I expect Jones' decibel expectations to be met, but only by the fanbase wearing the nicer shade of blue.lol Awesome! Seems we have a following like a lot of the College Teams do!

nycisgreat
10-28-2012, 10:56 AM
Ain't gonna happen.As Cowherd says 'It's a shopping mall with football games"

Lmao!

TextureDj
10-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Every team enjoins their fan base to do this, TC even talks about getting the fans engaged...

I love when TC comes off the sideline before 3rd down and starts pumping the crowd up. Something about that old man waving his arms with that upward motion gets me out of my seat at home to cheer. Afraid he is going to show up here and yell at me if not.