PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Amekamura vs. Plax

VBGiantsFan
12-18-2011, 11:39 PM
I just think it's funny, 6'5" Plax with his massive wingspan (biggest among WR I think) vs. Amekamura and his short stubby arms and legs.

That was Amekamura's biggest problem, he doesn't have good arms and legs for the position.

It will LITERALLY look like a big brother teasing his little brother.

Roosevelt
12-18-2011, 11:42 PM
I just think it's funny, 6'5" Plax with his massive wingspan (biggest among WR I think) vs. Amekamura and his short stubby arms and legs.

That was Amekamura's biggest problem, he doesn't have good arms and legs for the position.

It will LITERALLY look like a big brother teasing his little brother.

My guess is Corey will cover Plax and Corey usually does well against big guys.

At least we can pray.

myles2424
12-18-2011, 11:43 PM

It will LITERALLY look like a big brother teasing his little brother.I think id embarass you even worse on the field....some of you idiots should stick to things you know about...

VBGiantsFan
12-18-2011, 11:48 PM

It will LITERALLY look like a big brother teasing his little brother.I think id embarass you even worse on the field....some of you idiots should stick to things you know about...

Hahahahah! Yeah, I'm not the fastest guy, so you probably would. You're so big and strong and fast, too bad you never made it to the NFL. I guess you were as successful as me in the end, congratulations...You're the physical beast of Giants blogging!

Anyway, Prince was knocked for having short arms and legs when coming into the league. Plax is know for having a huge wingspan. I think it will look funny. I guess we will see.

slipknottin
12-18-2011, 11:49 PM
He was knocked for having short legs?

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 12:10 AM
The only thing that can save the Giants is if Sanchez is inaccurate.</P>

Otherwise, I don't expect a pass rush, and I don't expect good coverage.</P>

VBGiantsFan
12-19-2011, 12:18 AM

Honestly, I do half feel bad for Prince. He gets no training camp, misses more than half the season, then joins a horrible secondary with the expectations of actually being able to save it.

He is still in training camp mode in reality and has had no chance to adjust to the game speed. It's not really his fault he's this bad, because honestly, he's been put in essentially the worse possible situation.

BlueSanta
12-19-2011, 12:23 AM
Prince is a rookie. He is even more than a rookie really since he missed offseason workouts, Rookie camp, preseason camp, preseason games, and 8 weeks of the season.

He is effectively in his 5th week with the team. I warned all of you when he was injured that he wouldnt be much of a contributor this season because of it.

giantsfan420
12-19-2011, 12:29 AM
are people just ******ed after losses/ i know im angry but i dont become a mental buffoon.

prince has the same arm span and physical make up of darell revis. literally the exact same measurements lol

revis has to short of arms to be a good corner tho right?

guy played all of 4 games, and at times has shown the talent we drafted. granted hes shat the bed numerous times but its hard to fault him when the vets supposed to help him along are playing even worse than he is

myles2424
12-19-2011, 12:32 AM

Hahahahah! Yeah, I'm not the fastest guy, so you probably would. You're so big and strong and fast, too bad you never made it to the NFL. I guess you were as successful as me in the end, congratulations...You're the physical beast of Giants blogging!

Anyway, Prince was knocked for having short arms and legs when coming into the league. Plax is know for having a huge wingspan. I think it will look funny. I guess we will see.I'm going to go out on a limb & guess you were one of the people crying that we made a terrible mistake by not taking Britt since he's 4 inches taller than nicks.....

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
</P>

Just goes to show how physical stats don't count for much.</P>

I said this season I expect zero contribution from Prince.....and so far, he looks like a rookie with a bad wheel.</P>

giants2thebowl
12-19-2011, 01:07 AM
I really do think Prince will turn into a good corner for us.. Jusst gotta give him time, gotta remember he is a rookie and had virtually no training camp nor first half of the season

giantsforce
12-19-2011, 01:28 AM

Honestly, I do half feel bad for Prince. He gets no training camp, misses more than half the season, then joins a horrible secondary with the expectations of actually being able to save it.

He is still in training camp mode in reality and has had no chance to adjust to the game speed. It's not really his fault he's this bad, because honestly, he's been put in essentially the worse possible situation.I do not feel bad for anyone of those clowns especially the Princess, Didn't she held out for more money because she was a 1st round pick? Well , then play like a first round pick and leave the excuse aside. Prove your worth if you can.