PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Johnson homering against the Giants again

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 01:55 PM
His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!

drewz
10-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Irvin said the same thing..

I hope Eli picks that secondary apart

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Blind bias, when they have nothing to backup their claims. Eli has been dominant in Dallas up to this point, but now he'll play poorly because they are homers, please! Can't take these clowns seriously, need to keep the blind homerism to themselves.

rainierjef
10-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Bradshaw made me laugh in his response to Jimmy saying Eli will throw 3 picks. Honestly I don't think the cowboys corners can hold up to our receivers when
a. they are 100% healthy
b. not rusty, minds elsewhere dropping balls.

GmenFan1980
10-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Thats fine, just showing his support for his Cowboys as Strahan shows his support for us.

That being said, I hope we crush Dallas today

BeatYale
10-28-2012, 02:14 PM
His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!

I don't believe it will happen, however, it's not as far as a reach as you're making it out to be. Eli is certainly capable. He threw 3 in the first half against Tampa Bay, 2 against the Redskins last week. Dallas has a better defense than both of those teams.

What would be out of the ordinary though, is if he does not throw any interceptions today.

Giants 22 Cowboys 13

ALLnygIN
10-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Do be fair he did say eli is a great qb, though.

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Do be fair he did say eli is a great qb, though.

"Eli's a great QB, but he'll throw three picks today."

Sounds like he is sugarcoating his bias, doesn't it?

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 02:46 PM
I don't believe it will happen, however, it's not as far as a reach as you're making it out to be. Eli is certainly capable. He threw 3 in the first half against Tampa Bay, 2 against the Redskins last week. Dallas has a better defense than both of those teams.

What would be out of the ordinary though, is if he does not throw any interceptions today.

Giants 22 Cowboys 13

Why would that be out of the ordinary? I hoping he doesn't throw another pick for the rest of the season! Now that would be out of the ordinary. Christ, Eli can play a couple of games without picks, give the man some credit.

oldgiantfan
10-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Eli is indoors. He plays well in good weather and indoors is good weather.

BeatYale
10-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Why would that be out of the ordinary? I hoping he doesn't throw another pick for the rest of the season! Now that would be out of the ordinary. Christ, Eli can play a couple of games without picks, give the man some credit.

Simple math. Of his 128 games, 88 have involved one or more interceptions. It's uncommon for him to go multiple games without an int. You gotta learn to accept it bro. I have, I don't panic as much as I use to when we turn the ball over because there's a good chance we turn things around late in the game. God bless his 4th quarter skills.

DVision
10-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Irvin said the same thing..

I hope Eli picks that secondary apart

With Irvin and Jimmy both coming up with the 3 INT prediction I'm beginning to think JJ sent out a memo to more than just season ticket holders;)

Dorothy
10-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Michael Irving said the boys will get three picks and 4 turnovers from the Giants, in the pregame show. Jimmy must have been watching that show.

ALLnygIN
10-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I accept the fact that there is so much love for the cowboys in the media. What I can't accept is anything but pure brilliance offensivly and defensivly. I want to giants to crush the will of Jerry Jones, I want them to have all the Cowboy lovers in the media to eat their own words. I want romo on his *** all day. and I want eli ripping apart their secondary, I want bradshaw, wilson, and brown to run all over the place. I want a 100 yrd performance from both Nicks and Cruz and I want Bennett to score a couple tds against his former teamates. is that too much to ask?

nycisgreat
10-28-2012, 04:55 PM

So! Be fair. Strahan does it for the Giants each weeks, so I can't see anything wrong with that. He won 2 SB with the team. Him picking the Boys shouldn't surprise anyone. Talk is cheap that is why the games are played. The guy talked negatively all last season about this team and then we go on to the win the Superbowl. Sometimes I don't know who eats more Crow Terry or Jimmy.

Toadofsteel
10-28-2012, 05:46 PM
So! Be fair. Strahan does it for the Giants each weeks, so I can't see anything wrong with that. He won 2 SB with the team. Him picking the Boys shouldn't surprise anyone. Talk is cheap that is why the games are played. The guy talked negatively all last season about this team and then we go on to the win the Superbowl. Sometimes I don't know who eats more Crow Terry or Jimmy.

I don't mind it when someone who played or coached a team homer picks that team as a broadcaster. Terry with the steelers, Jimmy with the boys, or Strahan for the Giants...

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Jimmy you were right, three ints wrong Qb