PDA

View Full Version : Steelers making Giants D look terrible

FrankAE
10-28-2012, 04:44 PM
If your watching the skins/steelers play, are you feeling like the Giants defense is worst then when you watched them play the skins?

I am, The steelers have not allowed a touchdown yet mid 4th already and they have a very aged d. I know skins receivers have dropped a few passes today but all in all they are getting at RG3 better and containing him a whole lot better making the rest of the team produce and look like the average offense they are.

RoanokeFan
10-28-2012, 04:46 PM
DeAngelo Hall ejected

ALLnygIN
10-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Our Defense has played poorly with the only real exception against the 49ers. The Steelers still have a solid Defense. We don't need the steelers to see that our defense has been struggling.

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm watching the Steelers and I'm watching DeAngelo Hall get ejected for yelling at officials.

drewz
10-28-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't know what you're talking about.. The only thing that has helped the Steelers D is the 10 dropped passes the Redskins receivers have done

NYinNJ
10-28-2012, 04:48 PM
I know what you mean, but... it's not always easy to compare week-to-week like that. I mean, the Giants might come out and play great against the Steelers.

Sundown
10-28-2012, 04:49 PM
If your watching the skins/steelers play, are you feeling like the Giants defense is worst then when you watched them play the skins?

I am, The steelers have not allowed a touchdown yet mid 4th already and they have a very aged d. I know skins receivers have dropped a few passes today but all in all they are getting at RG3 better and containing him a whole lot better making the rest of the team produce and look like the average offense they are.

No! they have the benefit of watching us and other teams play them. its bound to happen that a team will figure him out

nycisgreat
10-28-2012, 04:51 PM

Hall is nuts! He may get suspended. The guy is washed up. He talks a better game than he can play.

Sarcasman
10-28-2012, 04:51 PM

The Giant defense is good, not great. That said, the Redskins are going to play the GIants much, much tougher than they are going to play the Steelers. NFCe matchups are just like that.

BigBlue1971
10-28-2012, 04:55 PM
The Giant defense is good, not great. That said, the Redskins are going to play the GIants much, much tougher than they are going to play the Steelers. NFCe matchups are just like that.

^^ this!

division opponents know each other much better than other teams!

BurnerNYG
10-28-2012, 04:57 PM
No! they have the benefit of watching us and other teams play them. its bound to happen that a team will figure him out10 dropped passes. Griffin didn't get figured out lol. Why do you dudes keep saying that?

NYinNJ
10-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Giants' D did look really bad against the run last week, though. Especially in the first half. But... it's just one week. They looked really good against everything the week before.

Sundown
10-28-2012, 05:03 PM
10 dropped passes. Griffin didn't get figured out lol. Why do you dudes keep saying that?

Look at the game, containment. He wasnt running around like previous games. He had 8yds rushing.

BurnerNYG
10-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Look at the game, containment. He wasnt running around like previous games. He had 8yds rushing.Griffin is a QB who can run not a runner that can throw the ball. Ten drops is a lot for any team to overcome. Stop making me defend Washington man.

El Jefe
10-28-2012, 05:10 PM
I haven't seen the game, but Steelers defense IS better than ours. Simple as. We're an avg d at best. Last week we did a poor job of contain and RGIII toasted us from every angle. Luckily we have ELIte and Victor.

jomo
10-28-2012, 05:19 PM
I didn't know the Steeler D was playing the Giants D today??

Sundown
10-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Griffin is a QB who can run not a runner that can throw the ball. Ten drops is a lot for any team to overcome. Stop making me defend Washington man.

Please spare the drop passes line. Tell the D to stop the run and pass; they would have lost anyway. Plus a lot of those drops where DBs laying good hits to dislodge the rock. The Steelers did a good job keeping him the pocket and the good teams will try to improve on that model.

Kendo15
10-28-2012, 05:29 PM
No! they have the benefit of watching us and other teams play them. its bound to happen that a team will figure him out

See "Newton, Cam".

BurnerNYG
10-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Ok I'm done with this conversation. You guys can stay in fantasy land, I don't got the time nor do I really care to defend a QB not wearing a Giants jersey. Think what ya wanna think.

Harooni
10-28-2012, 06:17 PM
told you, its not the D, its the O three and outs and fg's and turnovers makes our D look bad when they get tired.