PDA

View Full Version : still want to llet KP go parcells?

TextureDj
10-28-2012, 05:48 PM
How was brown on that play buddy? No catch there if KP Iis in this bgame

BParcells777
10-28-2012, 08:05 PM
No but he can play in the nickle and the dime......he's no STEVIE BROWN

BlueSanta
10-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Seriously, you are gonna call out Brown? Do you realize how silly that makes you look? Brown is 1 of the 3 players on defense who had a good game(canty and JPP the other 2)

btbrennan
10-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Webster bit on Dez's double move when he shouldn't have.

TextureDj
10-28-2012, 08:18 PM
No but he can play in the nickle and the dime......he's no STEVIE BROWNOn second look, if anyone should have been in support of webster on the td it was Rolle.

I stand corrected.

Still know that KP is superior to Brown, no slight against Brown, Great game Stevie Brown.

But, in the case of this thread, I eat my crow. Certainly not my first. Glad of the win tho, Go Giants!

This thread will now end my emotional, in-game posting. carry on.

BParcells777
10-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Seriously, you are gonna call out Brown? Do you realize how silly that makes you look? Brown is 1 of the 3 players on defense who had a good game(canty and JPP the other 2)

This is an old thread..........I just brought it back to make a point

BParcells777
10-28-2012, 08:21 PM
On second look, if anyone should have been in support of webster on the td it was Rolle.

I stand corrected.

Still know that KP is superior to Brown, no slight against Brown, Great game Stevie Brown.

But, in the case of this thread, I eat my crow. Certainly not my first. Glad of the win tho, Go Giants!

This thread will now end my emotional, in-game posting. carry on.

Hey I think KP is a solid player..........some guys just keep the lights lit.......others shoot off fireworks..........Brown is a game changer