PDA

View Full Version : Once again, out of mulligans....

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Last week against Cowboys was basically a must-win game.</P>

This week, as important as the game was, I think the Giants once again fell into their old comfort zone, thinking they could just show up against the Redskins and walk out with a win.</P>

Now that they've been slapped back to their senses, the Giants are once again out of room....if they lose to the Jets, that's pretty much it.....the Cowboys will either clinch next week, or else the Eagles would get an inside edge on the Giants going into the final week. </P>

Unless they beat the Jets, the Giants could be stuck in a position of Eagles fans caring more about the Giants/Cowboys game, which would give me diarrhea.</P>

Whatever Fewell is running, he needs to dumb it down so that his own defenders aren't getting fooled. Gilbride needs to get the tempo going and work with more high percentage pass plays.</P>

Two more games....no more throwaways.</P>

Fortunately, the Giants are on the road v. the Jets......unfortunately, they are still at NoLife Stadium.</P>

scf424
12-19-2011, 01:29 AM
I wish our fans would cheer for the opposing team.

Maybe that would confuse and shock the Giants into playing better lol.

BurnerNYG
12-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Last week against Cowboys was basically a must-win game.</P>

This week, as important as the game was, I think the Giants once again fell into their old comfort zone, thinking they could just show up against the Redskins and walk out with a win.</P>

Now that they've been slapped back to their senses, the Giants are once again out of room....if they lose to the Jets, that's pretty much it.....the Eagles would have a firmer grip on their own playoff destiny than the Giants.</P>

Whatever Fewell is running, he needs to dumb it down so that his own defenders aren't getting fooled.* Gilbride needs to get the tempo going and work with more high percentage pass plays.</P>

Two more games....no more throwaways.</P>

Fortunately, the Giants are on the road v. the Jets......unfortunately, they are still at NoLife Stadium.</P>The Cowboys beat themselves last week. Newman and that could've, should've, would've pick 6 and Romo with that overthrow that should've iced the game. Eli's been playing well but he's been gambling a lot too. The Redskins capitalized on those gambles today... that was the difference. Our D has been piss poor all year besides the 1st half of the NE game so I have no comment for that side of the ball.

Jay_Da_Giants_Fan
12-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Plain and simple ... this season is done ... even IF we limp into the playoffs how far will this gutless team go? we cant beat the redskins!!!!!

scf424
12-19-2011, 01:34 AM
Plain and simple ... this season is done ... even IF we limp into the playoffs how far will this gutless team go? we cant beat the redskins!!!!!

But we can beat the Pats and Dallas.

Simply put, we're dangerous because of how god damn inconsistent we are.

EJ Blue
12-19-2011, 01:34 AM
This team just isn't good. The Jets and Cowboys have to beat themselves to lose these next two weeks. The Giants haven't been throwing anything away, they've just been sucking.

The 10-6 Giants of last year threw games away, they were actually a good team.

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 01:35 AM
Plain and simple ... this season is done ... even IF we limp into the playoffs how far will this gutless team go? we cant beat the redskins!!!!! But we can beat the Pats and Dallas. Simply put, we're dangerous because of how god damn inconsistent we are.</P>

</P>

Exactly....nobody wants to fight a mental patient.</P>

ELI_Iz_God
12-19-2011, 01:53 AM
Plain and simple ... this season is done ... even IF we limp into the playoffs how far will this gutless team go? we cant beat the redskins!!!!! But we can beat the Pats and Dallas. Simply put, we're dangerous because of how god damn inconsistent we are.</P>

*</P>

Exactly....nobody wants to fight a mental patient.</P>

ahh this made me laugh....because there is truth to it