PDA

View Full Version : The Playcalling...

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Is atrocious thus far.

Toadofsteel
10-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Draw the Bradshaw on 3rd and long? Only Killdrive...

JustinTuckNYG91
10-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Draw the Bradshaw on 3rd and long? Only Killdrive...

Ugh, playing it safe. I say, go for the kill, bury this team.

DemandedAce
This is ****ing ridiculous

BMW
The playcalling is dropping the balls also?

Giantslb66
10-28-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm thinking that is the only freakin' play in the playbook!!! Wake the F up offense!!!!!!!!!!

Tbonenc
Not loving the play calling, but the drops are killing us.

brad
Playcalling is bad... so is the execution. Seems KG and company decided to not bother showing up for the first half, let's hope they decide to play in the second

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 06:02 PM
The playcalling is dropping the balls also? Yes, the playcalling is dropping the balls also

I didn't say it was JUST the playcalling that was limiting our offense. It's still atrocious regardless.

Marvelousmik
10-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Is atrocious thus far.

i agree. gilbride isnt blocking so eli could have time to throw. He fumbled the ball, and he dropped like 6 passes already. this is ridiculous

DemandedAce
10-28-2012, 06:07 PM
i agree. gilbride isnt blocking so eli could have time to throw. He fumbled the ball, and he dropped like 6 passes already. this is ridiculous

Rudy didn't say it was ONLY the playcalling that was terrible, but it definitely is one of the big issues with our offense right now

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Rudy didn't say it was ONLY the playcalling that was terrible, but it definitely is one of the big issues with our offense right nowI guess some people can't read. -shrug-

Marvelousmik
10-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Lol i am done being sarcastic so all jokes aside. To the people that blame gildbride every game, i have 1 question.

Is it possible.

Even a little bit possible

by any chance

That maybe

Jussssst maybe..

That the cowboys "defense" is wining the 1v1s, and physical battles right now?

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Lol i am done being sarcastic so all jokes aside. To the people that blame gildbride every game, i have 1 question.

Is it possible.

by any chance

That maybe

Jussssst maybe..

That the cowboys "defense" is wining the 1v1s, and physical battles right now?No but when it's 3rd and long I don't want to see HB draws, something he's known to do.

And when it's 3rd and 2: PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS.

So maybe..JUSTTTT MAYBE..we can't get better play calling.

Kendo15
10-28-2012, 06:12 PM

Is it possible.

by any chance

That maybe

Jussssst maybe..

That the cowboys "defense" is wining the 1v1s, and physical battles right now?

YESSSSSSS, but acknowledging that means giving some credit to R*b R**n. (spit.)

Marvelousmik
10-28-2012, 06:15 PM
No but when it's 3rd and long I don't want to see HB draws, something he's known to do.

And when it's 3rd and 2: PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS.

So maybe..JUSTTTT MAYBE..we can't get better play calling.

the run is not really working. We only did okay on a few plays and we've been dropping passes. I wish that you guys could see the obvious things. I understand the questionable games where you could blame KG. But just open up your eyes and pay attention dude. Eli is not getting much time to throw and when he does deliver good passes the receivers are dropping the ball. their defense is winning the physical battle right now. Im done though its no use trying to explain this... Its the play calling.

Marvelousmik
10-28-2012, 06:20 PM
YESSSSSSS, but acknowledging that means giving some credit to R*b R**n. (spit.)

Im no coach, but i always felt that games like these were the easiest for fans to judge. Its not rocket science when a team is winning the battle at the line of scrimmage. This is why i can't understand the point of blaming the play calling. when we pass eli is taking hits and when we run its getting stuffed.

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Im no coach, but i always felt that games like these were the easiest for fans to judge. Its not rocket science when a team is winning the battle at the line of scrimmage. This is why i can't understand the point of blaming the play calling. when we pass eli is taking hits and when we run its gettign stuffedAgain, I'm not JUST blaming the playcalling.

Sanntee31
10-28-2012, 06:23 PM
the run is not really working. We only did okay on a few plays and we've been dropping passes. I wish that you guys could see the obvious things. I understand the questionable games where you could blame KG. But just open up your eyes and pay attention dude. Eli is not getting much time to throw and when he does deliver good passes the receivers are dropping the ball. their defense is winning the physical battle right now. Im done though its no use trying to explain this... Its the play calling.

I say Bench Bradshaw and run Brown!!

Marvelousmik
10-28-2012, 06:26 PM
HB draws, something he's known to do.

I just want to point out we didnt run do a HB draw on 3rd and long. at least not that i can remember. If you were refering to the 2nd and goal play at around the 8 yard line, we went with the HB draw yes. But the purpose of that play in that situation is to get a little closer, setting up a more managable 3rd down play. And depending on how much yards we need for the touchdown may determine if we run or pass. I might be off on which yard line we were on.

Juanito
10-28-2012, 06:27 PM
More conservative than the republican party.

Juanito
10-28-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm convinced we continually win inspite of dip**** Gilbride.

Tbonenc
Does it look like the cowgirls know what play Killdrive is callling? Sheesh, I know what we are going to do before the play.

Rudyy
You see that Marvelous?

RUN RUN PASS.

Obvious.

Marvelousmik
10-28-2012, 06:29 PM
What did you see on that last 3rd and long?

Did eli have time to throw?

was anyone open?

We are getting smashed at the line and they are playing better than us. Its not play calling. They only brought 4 and got to eli immediately. im going to go back to watching the game and i hope we win. thats all i have to say.

Juanito
10-28-2012, 06:30 PM
We're either running it or calling screen passes.

Talk about opening it up.