PDA

View Full Version : TUCK/OSI ENJOY YOUR LAST SEASON

elitocruz
10-28-2012, 06:25 PM
IN N.Y. I'M DONE WITH THESE TWO. GREAT GIANTS, HELPED WIN TWO SUPER BOWLS. DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY TO CLEVELAND, OR WHEREVER ELSE SOMEONE WILL OVERPAY.

Tbonenc
10-28-2012, 06:30 PM
They have been invisible this year. I was one that wanted to let Osi go. Looks like he is proving me correct.

NYFG
10-28-2012, 06:33 PM
IN N.Y. I'M DONE WITH THESE TWO. GREAT GIANTS, HELPED WIN TWO SUPER BOWLS. DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY TO CLEVELAND, OR WHEREVER ELSE SOMEONE WILL OVERPAY.

time to put the bottle down

Giantz4Life
10-28-2012, 06:35 PM

Please step away from the key board and turn off your caps lock please.

Thanks.

BlueReign
10-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Osi is definitely gone. He's done nothing.

Juanito
10-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Both of them are done. Ship them for mid-round picks while we can get something in the off-season.

bearbryant
10-28-2012, 11:22 PM
It's very strange how quickly things change in pro football. It was less than a year ago when both these guys were Super Giants! Well whats your take now? My take is that the injuries Tuck took a couple of years ago, including that cheap shot from that scu* ba* from dallas really took its toll on him. Osi, well, he never was an all around DE. He's a speed rusher and thats that. But both these guys have played very well for the Giants. Unfortunately, when you compare DE's to guys like JPP and Michael Strahan... well, you see where i'm headed, right. So time to get some new talent or suffer the consequences... JPP cannot do everything!

G-MENBK
10-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Tuck would have gotten a sack today had it not been for Hosley.

Manning
10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
I thought tuck played well. Osi was invisible like usual. He has 1 move and can only play from 1 side. He doesn't even do that well.

nycisgreat
10-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Just because you don't record a sack doesn't mean you didn't have a good game. Romo was on his rear end for most of the game. Tuck put so many hits on the guys, which was really nice. Osi was also chasing Romo like a kid looking for candy. I thought both guys played well. The defense played well today. The offense almost cost us the game today.

Toadofsteel
10-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Tuck would have gotten a sack today had it not been for Hosley.

This. Tuck is still servicable. Osi can't be gone fast enough...

JayMas9
10-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Tuck played fine. Osi is not having a great year thus far, but at the same time, his sacks always come in bunches, so we'll see what happens.

giant-4-life
10-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Guys, don't be ******ed. It isn't the players but the playing scheme. Lack of serious pass rush. Homo had waaaay too much time in the pocket today