PDA

View Full Version : we suck in our division because

VBGiantsFan
10-28-2012, 06:26 PM
our offensive line gets beaten up by good pass rushers and our dline doesnt get to the qb.

civilwar
10-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Besides Beatty (who is average at best)....we haven't drafted an offensive lineman high since snee. That was years ago...8 I think. Our offensive linemen are average.

bearbryant
10-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Yep, we suck: 6-2

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Beatty is better than average.

Eliscruzzz
10-28-2012, 11:25 PM
yeahhhhh we suck soooo bad 6-2 and 2-2 in the division wtf????

NYFG
10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
First place in the NFC East wtf r u talking about?

NYGabriel
10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
This thread sucks because.......

FuriousGeorge
10-29-2012, 12:13 AM
our offensive line gets beaten up by good pass rushers and our dline doesnt get to the qb.

Because you are stupid, don't quit your day job at the ole gas station - check our record.

ReiRiza
10-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Wait a second...how many sacks did we give up today? and how many did we get?

Marvelousmik
10-29-2012, 12:43 AM

our pass rush was good today. the only problem was that romo was getting the ball out quickly

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Why is it that we never seem to adjust properly to Dallas? We adjusted to cleveland, SF, and washington just fine. But both games this year were just piss-poor adjustments...

Also the double-standard between Bradshaw and Wilson regarding fumbles is getting infuriating...

JB456
10-29-2012, 12:58 AM

Pretty weird post. The Giants have been been getting more and more pressure on the QB as the weeks have gone by.

In regards to the O-Line, I would actually say they didn't play well this game even though they didn't give up a sack. It seemed like Manning was consistantly rushing his throws due to pressure and the run blocking wasn't special either.

TommyCuz519
10-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Dallas, Eagles, and the Redskins all draft and acquire players that can improve their team to beat the GIANTS and the Giants only.

Giants on the other hand acquire players that can improve against the WHOLE NFL.

This is why Giants won 2 superbowls with Eli in the helm while the rest of the NFC East teams are just 6-9 in the playoffs since 2004.

dave56dj
10-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Cause we just won 2 straight - ugh its sooo annoying.

rEaS
10-29-2012, 02:31 AM
we had 3 sacks today.. should have been 4 if it werent for that BS holding call on hosley that negated tuck's sack.. (he cannot get a break btw)..

on the other hand, nfl.com has the cowboys listed with 1 sack.. by ware.. i missed a small part of the 3rd quarter.. but i did see a ware sack that was called back because he jumped offside.. in other words.. it didnt count.. not sure if nfl.com messed that up or he did get eli on another opportunity.. in any case.. a 1 sack game is incredible..

giantsfam04
10-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Out of all the things in that game, you take away the oline really. Come on man watch the game, Eli may have been pressured at time but the receivers got absolutely no separation. IMO the refs also missed several PI calls on Dallas.

BillTheGreek
10-29-2012, 05:18 AM
Cause we just won 2 straight - ugh its sooo annoying.

Your right ! Won 2 straight in the Div...............However we
Won 4 Straight in NFC ...............lol

GMan-67
10-29-2012, 05:26 AM
hmmm, this is a tough question

b/c we are up by 2.5 games?

b/c we are the defending NFC East Champs?

b/c we are the defending Super Bowl Champs?

well i'm stumped

giantsfan420
10-29-2012, 06:05 AM
bc the division opponents have now spent 3-4 yrs off their offseasons investing to stop eli...thats a big reason why our o struggles vs these 3 teams more than others

Captain Chaos
10-29-2012, 06:13 AM
One sack on Eli and as a team they had 103 yds rushing, guess the O-line stinks. 16 rushing yards given up, 4 sacks, 4 picks..., guess the D line stinks. And of course we are not going to give the Cowboy's any credit. Whitten absolutely killed us, yes there are areas that need to be improved upon; however, it was not all bad.....

NYGNash
10-29-2012, 06:15 AM

Have you really nothing better to do than find negatives in a win? As far as I remember WINNING is pinultimatly the only thing that counts! Sure you can nit pick and say we arent perfect..... but we're WINNING and thats alllll that really counts

GCGiant
10-29-2012, 06:19 AM
I think that we are so much into JJ's and the Boys' heads that they put everything they have on the line against the Giants, and then play flat for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I think JJ would be happy to be 2-14 as long as those 2 wins are against the Giants. Not really...but you what I'm driving at, right?

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Besides Beatty (who is average at best)....we haven't drafted an offensive lineman high since snee. That was years ago...8 I think. Our offensive linemen are average.

Beatty has rated out pretty high all season long

I Bleed Blue
10-29-2012, 07:52 AM

Please make sure you head down to the beach today if you are on the east coast. I hear the weather is going to be great. Thanks.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Wait a second...how many sacks did we give up today? and how many did we get?I know right. We knocked the crap out of Romo a good many times to the point where he was closing his eyes lol. there was a few classic ones that i hope they get so we can use them in our Sigs.

Also the one where JPP picked him clean and you could cleared see romo saying DAM as he walked off.

also dont forget we had a sure sack taken away by a BS call on Hosley. Even Deon Sanders said it was textbook coverage by Hosley and it was a horrible call. That would of made it like 4th and 24 or something

Diamondring
10-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Have you really nothing better to do than find negatives in a win? As far as I remember WINNING is pinultimatly the only thing that counts! Sure you can nit pick and say we arent perfect..... but we're WINNING and thats alllll that really countsThat is what coaches and gms do. Find out the negatives and fixed on it even if it has to improve the possitives. Reese did that since he has been here.

Redeyejedi
10-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Why is it that we never seem to adjust properly to Dallas? We adjusted to cleveland, SF, and washington just fine. But both games this year were just piss-poor adjustments...

Also the double-standard between Bradshaw and Wilson regarding fumbles is getting infuriating... Bradshaw was terrible. I wish the Giants would go with the hot hand instead of blindly handing him carries. U could tell from the start he was going to have a poor game.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 08:34 AM
yeahhhhh we suck soooo bad 6-2 and 2-2 in the division wtf????LOL. i know right. we need to be thanking our lucky stars this morning, not complaining. A win is a win. thats all that matters. yes there are areas the coaching staff has to work on but id rather have them work on it after a game like this that we pulled out vs losing.

This is it in a nutshell... Our goal is to get back to the playoffs where anything can happen. we all know that we get hot and win 2-3 once in we get back to SB and cant be beat... So getting their is what is important and that was our 6th win yesterday that puts us 1 step closer to securing one of the 6 Playoffs spots available. Magic Number is prob 10 wins. We inched a little closer to that and that is the BOTTOM line

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 08:36 AM

NFC East Standings (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/standings/)

W
L
T
Pct
PF
PA
Home
Road
Streak

Giants (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/new-york-giants/index.html)
3-1-0
3-1-0
WON 4

Eagles (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/philadelphia-eagles/index.html)
2-2-0
1-2-0
LOST 3

Cowboys (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/dallas-cowboys/index.html)
1-2-0
2-2-0
LOST 1

Redskins (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/washington-redskins/index.html)
1-2-0
2-3-0
LOST 2

TroyArcher
10-29-2012, 08:45 AM

I think they have done a pretty good job in pass protection this year. Eli has not been hit like he was last year. Run blocking has been mostly not so good but they do show occasional flashes.

Shockeystays08
10-29-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm with you. There are a good amount of delusional Giants fans on this board. We barely pulled it out yesterday blowing a 23-0 lead. We got 5 turnovers and a defensive touchdown and sqeaked by by an inch. Once again Webster has 1 good play for every 3-4 bad plays. Our offensive line can't open any real holes. Gilbride continues to call a crappy game, Nicks who says he feels great contributed little, Cruz struggled to get open, Eli remains off target on way to many throws. Being 6-2 is nothing to get excited about when you look like crap getting there. It's gonna catch up to us if things don't get fixed.

GameTime
10-29-2012, 09:40 AM
and the other three teams suck worse.....
so the Giants are the best of the suckers....lol

NASCARBLITZ
10-29-2012, 09:48 AM

Also the double-standard between Bradshaw and Wilson regarding fumbles is getting infuriating...i agree why is ok if bradshaw fumbles but wilson does it once 8 games ago and is still sitting on bench meanwhile bradshaw contiues to dance like vanilla ice through running lanes

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Bradshaw was terrible. I wish the Giants would go with the hot hand instead of blindly handing him carries. U could tell from the start he was going to have a poor game.

I could be wrong, I know, no ****, but Wilson and Brown both took some snaps early in the game. We don't tend to sit the starter unless he can't play but we do develop back-ups and I think TC is setting the stage for a change of command if that becomes necessary. I do have to admit Bradshaw just looks slow or confused out there.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 10:45 AM
and the other three teams suck worse.....
so the Giants are the best of the suckers....lol

I'd rather be first to suck than last to suck... OH WAIT.

Robert21156
10-29-2012, 12:34 PM
our pass rush was good today. the only problem was that romo was getting the ball out quickly
Well, if he was getting the ball out quick, then it's because we can't cover anyone and their receivers got separation from us. Sadly I didn't see OUR receivers creating separation, did you?