PDA

View Full Version : Lost in the Shuffle

RugDaniels
12-19-2011, 02:25 AM
is the fact that the Giants control the NFC East's outcome. If they win out they win the division.

Sure, they played uninspired football today and looked terrible. I know you can't count on this team any given week. But is Dallas THAT much better? Are the Eagles going to surge? There's as much evidence of either of those scenarios as there is that the Giants will win out.

Did the Jets look like world-beaters today? I know its convention to come on this board and bury the dead after a loss. I HAVE to root for the Giants next week, I have to believe. Why else do you watch the damn games?

giantsforce
12-19-2011, 02:29 AM
is the fact that the Giants control the NFC East's outcome. If they win out they win the division.

Sure, they played uninspired football today and looked terrible. I know you can't count on this team any given week. But is Dallas THAT much better? Are the Eagles going to surge? There's as much evidence of either of those scenarios as there is that the Giants will win out.

Did the Jets look like world-beaters today? I know its convention to come on this board and bury the dead after a loss. I HAVE to root for the Giants next week, I have to believe. Why else do you watch the damn games?The only thing lost is the Giants pride.