PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Reese, for the love of god

drewz
10-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Please make the secondary your #1 priority for here on out

giantyankee1976
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
that and OLine beasts... hay-zeus how do you not convert a critical 1st down to get to victory formation ?

w-t-f !!!

m0rbid1
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
While he's at it, find a replacement for Justin Tuck.

BurnerNYG
10-28-2012, 08:54 PM
He has been drafting secondary players. It's these ticky tack rules affecting their play. We needed more pressure on Romo.

TheBookOfEli
10-28-2012, 08:55 PM
No our priority needs to be O-line and have Corey Webster restructure his damn contract.

flimflam
10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
I think he will. He drafted only two defensive players this year. To be fair, our rookies are getting a lot of playing time and getting a baptism by fire. I think while they are going through the motions-Austin, Kuhn, Amukamara, Hosely-they are gaining valuable experience. Also, some of our higher priced veterans are really not playing up to their old levels or for the money they make-Tuck, Webster, Rolle. We need an infusion of some fiery guys I think, a some leaders. Also, we need more talent an speed. I think JR will address this in the coming draft and free agency period. He's no dummy.

BlueSanta
10-28-2012, 09:02 PM
The secondary is only partially to blame. We have been blitzing our LBs all game and leaving the mid underneath passing lanes wide open.

giantsforce
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Please make the secondary your #1 priority for here on outNah, he need a better coach. Coughlin is not what you guys make him to be. This was totally unnecessary. He just stands in the sidelines while the idiot Killdrive and the incompetent Fewell ruin the game. Do you realize that we got inside the 30 5 times and we scored only 1 TD? How pathetic is this? But so and so dropped the ball, blah blah blah. Who put so and so in the line up and why WIlson or Brown is not in the game? Bradshaw did nothing today and even put the ball on the ground. So why did we draft Wilson? To sit on the bench? He is a 1st round pick. Other 1st round picks are carrying their teams now ours are sitting on the bench. Well, get ready fro more of this because more its coming. Well, the Steelers made RG3 look pretty pedestrian, and we almost let him win the game. Just saying. It is all coaching. Fix the coaching problem and you will fix this team.

flimflam
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
I can deal with Killdrive. The man has his moments-far more than Fewell does. I think the talent Fewell has bailed him out more often than not on D. By some lucky stroke of fortune, I hope Spagnualo can make it back to us.

Cloud57
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Nah, he need a better coach. Coughlin is not what you guys make him to be. This was totally unnecessary. He just stands in the sidelines while the idiot Killdrive and the incompetent Fewell ruin the game. Do you realize that we got inside the 30 5 times and we scored only 1 TD? How pathetic is this? But so and so dropped the ball, blah blah blah. Who put so and so in the line up and why WIlson or Brown is not in the game? Bradshaw did nothing today and even put the ball on the ground. So why did we draft Wilson? To sit on the bench? He is a 1st round pick. Other 1st round picks are carrying their teams now ours are sitting on the bench. Well, get ready fro more of this because more its coming. Well, the Steelers made RG3 look pretty pedestrian, and we almost let him win the game. Just saying. It is all coaching. Fix the coaching problem and you will fix this team.

Fire Coughlin lol, but seriously coughlin sucks

I Bleed Blue
10-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Nah, he need a better coach. Coughlin is not what you guys make him to be. This was totally unnecessary. He just stands in the sidelines while the idiot Killdrive and the incompetent Fewell ruin the game. Do you realize that we got inside the 30 5 times and we scored only 1 TD? How pathetic is this? But so and so dropped the ball, blah blah blah. Who put so and so in the line up and why WIlson or Brown is not in the game? Bradshaw did nothing today and even put the ball on the ground. So why did we draft Wilson? To sit on the bench? He is a 1st round pick. Other 1st round picks are carrying their teams now ours are sitting on the bench. Well, get ready fro more of this because more its coming. Well, the Steelers made RG3 look pretty pedestrian, and we almost let him win the game. Just saying. It is all coaching. Fix the coaching problem and you will fix this team.

Don't say things that make sense on this board. You will get blasted for it. This coaching staff makes me sick.

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Yes we should hire you instead, surely you could have called a better game.

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Don't say things that make sense on this board. You will get blasted for it. This coaching staff makes me sick.

Lmfao, what you are saying sounds like a fair weather fan, go root for the jets moron.

joemorrisforprez
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
In my opinion, this defense would be pretty sick with an impact linebacker.

tonyt830
10-28-2012, 09:16 PM
that and OLine beasts... hay-zeus how do you not convert a critical 1st down to get to victory formation ?

w-t-f !!!Yeah the run game is so inconsistent and non-existent at times. I'm done with Bradshaw. I know the O-line needs to improve as well, but Bradshaw is not our long term answer at RB.

hungrrrry
10-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Please make the secondary your #1 priority for here on outwe will need to draft another DE in 1st....Osi is washed up and we won't sign him for nothing but the vet min

I do agree though...we need talent in the secondary...this has made me sick for many seasons now

JB456
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM

You guys are ridiculous. We have calls to fire Coughlin and people talking about how bad the Giants Coaching staff is even though they won the Superbowl 2 out of the last 5 years? We a freaking 6 and 2 and in first in the NFC East! Who gives a flying fark if the Giants won a couple of sloppy games this year!

For the love of God, I probably hated this game just as much as anyone but the pulled it off in the end!

ALLnygIN
10-28-2012, 09:21 PM
I still like Rolle but man can he give up some big plays.

drewz
10-28-2012, 09:23 PM

On the surface, I don't disagree with this.. The Giants are TERRIBLE at in game adjustments, and that comes from the head coach down.. I'm not calling for him to be fired though

TroyArcher
10-28-2012, 09:26 PM

I nominate you for least knowledgeable person ever.

Kez Simpson
You guys are ridiculous. We have calls to fire Coughlin and people talking about how bad the Giants Coaching staff is even though they won the Superbowl 2 out of the last 5 years? We a freaking 6 and 2 and in first in the NFC East! Who gives a flying fark if the Giants won a couple of sloppy games this year!

For the love of God, I probably hated this game just as much as anyone but the pulled it off in the end!

These flip-floppy Giants fans amuse me. We have a great franchise, every game ain't going to be pretty. Yet these morons criticize a winning coach, gm, off coordinator, def coordinator, players, etc when we are winning games, un-freaking-beliable!

TroyArcher
On the surface, I don't disagree with this.. The Giants are TERRIBLE at in game adjustments, and that comes from the head coach down.. I'm not calling for him to be fired though

Then how are they best 4th qtr team in the NFL?

BParcells777
10-28-2012, 09:27 PM
He gave Coughlin Ojomo..........Coughlin refuses to play him

Tommy3rd
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Fire Coughlin lol, but seriously coughlin sucks
Actually, that might not be a bad idea. lol
Every time rumors come out that Coughlin should be fired, we win a superbowl.

Hessian
Wow! There has to be something to ease the pain of your living. I'm thinking a hacksaw. Seriously the way ppl act here is comical. Unbeknownst to most... WE WON THE ****ING GAME. That was a knee breaker for the entire division tonight.

Kez Simpson
Then how are they best 4th qtr team in the NFL?

These people make no sense right? Jesus Christ have faith in the Giants coaching staff!

FBomb
10-28-2012, 09:29 PM

Is your goal in life to make sure EVERYBODY knows how dumb you are before you die? Well, congrats....now die already.:p

giantsforce
10-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes we should hire you instead, surely you could have called a better game.I least I would have told Killdrive to go take a break and I would have called a few slants and screen plays. Do you think that might have worked? I am not saying we need to fire him. I am saying that someone needs to talk to him about his choice to leave his Coordinators unchecked while the game is slipping out of out grasp. Too much to ask?

giantsforce
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Is your goal in life to make sure EVERYBODY know how dumb you are before you die? Well, congrats....now die already.:pYea sure you are smart because you think Coughlin is this great coach and Killdrive calls such great games that we cannot score inside the opponent's 20 9 out of 10 times. But once you get your blinders off then you may see where the problem is.

giantsforce
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Actually, that might not be a bad idea. lol
Every time rumors come out that Coughlin should be fired, we win a superbowl.I wonder why!

FBomb
10-28-2012, 09:35 PM
Yea sure you are smart because you think Coughlin is this great coach and Killdrive calls such great games that we cannot score inside the opponent's 20 9 out of 10 times. But once you get your blinders off then you may see where the problem is.

lol...it's always the funniest when idiots have no idea that they're idiots.