PDA

View Full Version : hakeem makin moves on three defenders catch video

DEgiants89
12-19-2011, 02:04 AM
that one screen catch that hakeem got a catch and made two defenders miss and then stiff armed the other one. Does anyone have that video clip or of make a gif or something? Thanks!

TrueBlue10
12-19-2011, 03:52 AM
just so you don't get your hopes up too high - if I'm not mistaken, that play begins with Nicks nearly bobbling the catch into oncoming defenders....

but after that? yea, heck of a play... and it showed that Bradshaw-esque WILLPOWER that so few modern players have.

DEgiants89
12-19-2011, 04:07 AM
true but he caught and didnt let it get fumbled and did his best bradshaw impression. I just liked it overall cuz in the end he did work and didn't screw up. Only thing I cared for in the game minus JPP carrying the defense on his back.

Firenugget
12-19-2011, 06:38 AM
I'd trade that for him catching the walk in TD rather than hitting him in his facemask...

WORLDCHAMPS
12-19-2011, 07:17 AM
I'd trade that for him catching the walk in TD rather than hitting him in his facemask...

I SECOND THAT

DEgiants89
12-20-2011, 12:32 AM
yea very true but you can only play the cards with what you were dealt

Drystt
12-20-2011, 12:38 AM
just so you don't get your hopes up too high - if I'm not mistaken, that play begins with Nicks nearly bobbling the catch into oncoming defenders....

but after that? yea, heck of a play... and it showed that Bradshaw-esque WILLPOWER that so few modern players have.

Hahaha wow total ADD post, but dude your sig is awesome