PDA

View Full Version : How to EASILY get over this letdown vs the skins

NyGiants33
12-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Just know that if there is any time to make a run its now. Beat the Jets and Cowboys, we are in the playoffs , and as what we can do once we get there is still in question. But just being in the playoffs might spark the team. I just wanna see them in the playoffs, because I feel like the GMEN will play at the same level as they did against the Patriots and Packers, rather then the games vs the Saints Redskins. We play to the level of our opponent for some reason........

This loss will either motivate them to win out, or let the Jets beat us in our own stadium and have to hear that all offseason. So lets wait another week n see what happens before we start firing the whole staff and cutting half of our players.

EJ Blue
12-19-2011, 02:34 AM
If there was any time to make a run it was starting with the Redskins. This team has had a handful of redemption games and blown them. They've solidified that they're a bad team. I know as a fan you want the Giants to be this great team that overcomes everything, but how many second chances are you guys going to give them before you realize nothing magical will happen and this team plain sucks this year. If this team was worth a damn they would have shown it by now. 15 weeks of mediocrity won't suddenly be erased in week 16.

NyGiants33
12-19-2011, 02:43 AM
If there was any time to make a run it was starting with the Redskins. This team has had a handful of redemption games and blown them. They've solidified that they're a bad team. I know as a fan you want the Giants to be this great team that overcomes everything, but how many second chances are you guys going to give them before you realize nothing magical will happen and this team plain sucks this year. If this team was worth a damn they would have shown it by now. 15 weeks of mediocrity won't suddenly be erased in week 16.

Yeah okay, but all I was trying to say was we still have a chance and thats good enough for me. We can forget this one, and move on and win the next two games. and if we dont, then we can say they suck.