PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the offense???

Eliscruzzz
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Was it that Dallas is just that good on defense or is Eli in a slump...Let me say I am happy for the win but the offenses numbers were horrendous.

BMW
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Dropped passes and Bradshaw having the worst vision of any RB is what is wrong.

NYFG
10-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Was it that Dallas is just that good on defense or is Eli in a slump...Let me say I am happy for the win but the offenses numbers were horrendous.

We just never had the opportunity to get into a rythm. We need to pass to set up the run not the other way around. The offense was ran poorly today.

m0rbid1
10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
The lack of run game from Bradshaw.

NYFG
10-28-2012, 09:03 PM

We just never had the opportunity to get into a rythm. We need to pass to set up the run not the other way around. The offense was ran poorly today.

NewCoachPlz
10-28-2012, 09:04 PM
I didn't care for the play calling myself. There was some other problems as well.

FBomb
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM

This offense has no idea how to play with a lead. Never has. We had to go down 1 in order to come back and win it.

Eliscruzzz
We just never had the opportunity to get into a rythm. We need to pass to set up the run not the other way around. The offense was ran poorly today.Agreed but it was hard to watch them today.Carrr got abused by Marshall and Nicks get even get open there has to be something wrong with him like I said I'm happy for the win but there is no reason why Eli numbers should be better. I think KG id throwing downfield to much it's ok to get in rhytm and throw short passes.

Toadofsteel
What is wrong with the offense?
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/files/2012/10/Gilbride-StarLedger.jpg

jax5338
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
This offense has no idea how to play with a lead. Never has. We had to go down 1 in order to come back and win it.

yes.

this offense is awful when they are up. so ultra conservative and trying to play "power football" and eat clock all the time. we are not tha tkind of team anymore.

no killer instinct and they play scared

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM
They have been a bad red zone team all year and Dallas does have a good defense.

hungrrrry
10-28-2012, 09:14 PM
I just think the teams in the NFC east learn how to play against our offense and our revolving door on DC's hinders us from doing well against offenses...

with that said, our defense had an awesome game with the exception of 1st down...it was nearly an automatic 7-8 yard pass to Witten and our DC was VERY slow to adjust to it....like finally at the end of the ****ing game!

brad
You can't play "to not lose", you have to put your foot on the gas and play your game. They jumped out to a quick lead then let up, playing to not lose.

jaygoon
Last time I checked, Eli led the NFL in yardage and the Giants were outscoring our opponents by 73 points. One game guys, we won, quit crying.

JayMillah
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
God forbid our D get some credit.

Eliscruzzz
10-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Last time I checked, Eli led the NFL in yardage and the Giants were outscoring our opponents by 73 points. One game guys, we won, quit crying.No ones crying just trying to figure out what is wrong with the O. It was a terrible performance.

jonnyhaze
10-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Our WRs were not winning their individual battles. I don't understand how Nicks and Cruz can be shut down so effectively by the cowboys.