PDA

View Full Version : Dallas is built to beat the Giants....

Ruttiger711
10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
not for the division, not for anything else but for the bug JJ has up his *** from the Giants. I honestly think its all he cares about and that by beating us, everything will just take care of itself after.

We looked bad week 1 - we looked bad today, but matchup wise I think Dallas and Philly are the toughest for us.

God damn my head hurts from this game.

flimflam
10-28-2012, 09:02 PM
**** em. We're in their heads.

ALLnygIN
Jerry Jones does have a personal vendetta against the gmen.

Cloud57
in jerry's head he thinks that since the Giants won the superbowl last year all you have to do it beat the giants and you win a superbowl too.

barran21
10-28-2012, 09:03 PM
They built a defense to stop us...

BeatYale
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Division games are tough. No teams know us better than our division rivals.

It was a combination of that along with the fact that our offense didn't make the most of their chances. A few dropped balls and bad run plays can have a major impact on the game.

SackingMyths
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
not for the division, not for anything else but for the bug JJ has up his *** from the Giants. I honestly think its all he cares about and that by beating us, everything will just take care of itself after.

It's so true. They're totally built with that one objective in mind -- to beat us. It seems that we're built to be able to beat Brady and the Pats in the SB.

I know which one I'd rather have.

Ruttiger711
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
No doubt the Giants made mistakes on their own today, but game planning as well... im sure JJ made it REAL clear to fatty Ryan how meaningful these games are to HIM... wink wink nod nod... future head coach spot blah blah blah....

Fat mouth seems to get especially hyped for the Giants games.

joemorrisforprez
10-28-2012, 09:09 PM

We looked bad week 1 - we looked bad today, but matchup wise I think Dallas and Philly are the toughest for us.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Eagles' and Cowboys' rosters are set specifically for games against the Giants.

And sadly, it doesn't seem like Gilbride has that figured out.

Thank God for turnovers, or the Cowboys would have beaten the cheez whiz out of the Giants.

BMW
10-28-2012, 09:09 PM
They built another stadium for us.

G-Men Surg.
10-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Mmmmm ! Last time I saw we won the game and a win is a win is a win .

TheBookOfEli
10-28-2012, 09:10 PM
I must agree with this. Although it's nice to know we are in Jerry Jones head.

gumby74
10-28-2012, 09:11 PM
a win's a win, but damn we were awful.

Ruttiger711
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Mmmmm ! Last time I saw we won the game and a win is a win is a win .

Im saying what their importance as a team is - doesnt mean its going to happen.

Harooni
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
all jerry has to do is please his fans, if they beat us twice the fans are happy and buy tickets and crap. its a business. even if they dont win a SB a lot of boy fans will be happy that at least they beat SB champs

BigBlue1971
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM

the cowboys and redskins both blame Mr. Mara for bringing to attention their (boys/skins) schemes to beat the salary cap!

both Snyder and Jones hate the G-Men for that and they call it added motivation!

BROADWAYSTORM
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Not just Dallas but NFC East defenses seem to really have our number lately. It seems they have figured out our offense from playing us so much. Gilbride really doesn't help with his stupid playcalling. I am tired of him.

NYGabriel
10-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Why can't the D stop Jason Whitten ffs?

GiantWarfare
10-28-2012, 09:16 PM
They built another stadium for us.

lol I truly do thank Jerry Jones for such a noble act of courtesy...