PDA

View Full Version : Allow me

jomo
10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if our DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.

Razur
10-28-2012, 08:14 PM
to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if or DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.

Agreed !! KUDO's to Whitten..he pretty much single handily kick our *****es.

Captain Chaos
10-28-2012, 08:15 PM
We couldn't stop that guy, finally had to double cover him to take him away!

BigBlue1971
10-28-2012, 08:15 PM
yea i gotta give Witten his due today! he was a beast for them.

giantyankee1976
10-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Witten's always been a beast...

Sarcasman
10-28-2012, 08:19 PM
He's a great player. No shame in getting your *** handed to you by a great one. Thank God they had no one else worth anything because the Giants couldn't stop a Girl Scout troop.

miked1958
10-28-2012, 08:20 PM
to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if our DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.he is just unreal. one of the best i have ever seen on a consistent basis. Gramham for Saints and Gronk make HUGE plays but not like whitten. he makes play after play after play even when u know its coming

Joe Morrison
10-28-2012, 08:22 PM
to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if our DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.
Like line Kiwi up on him and hammer him at the line every play, a free release is a gimme, hope we don't need to play them again this year.

jomo
10-28-2012, 08:23 PM
We couldn't stop that guy, finally had to double cover him to take him away!Did that work? lol

NYGabriel
10-28-2012, 08:25 PM
For a big slow guy he's an incredible receiver. That one handed catch was impressive.

Toadofsteel
10-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Gotta give Witten his due. He played extremely well...

BParcells777
10-28-2012, 08:33 PM

He is very physical and pushes off.........Blackburn held him in check pretty good as he has the size........once Blackburn went out Witten ran wild

NYGabriel
10-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Three games into the season everyone was saying Whitten was done and Dallas were mad to let Bennett go. The reality is that Whitten is on a different level.

TroyArcher
10-28-2012, 08:36 PM

To be honest I think it was more Giants poor play but I will give him his due. J Williams would have helped today I think.

mike kennedy
10-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Actually Whitten was tipping his helmet to Fewell on our sidelines for not planning on taking him out of each play.

ImElectric2
10-28-2012, 10:42 PM
The biggest problem was with the way our CBs were playing its not like we could just blindly double witten. he needed help on the back end bc the secondary was close to pathetic at times.