PDA

View Full Version : Don't Worry About Prince Amukamara

George_Vreeland_Hill
12-19-2011, 06:38 AM
<span class="st">Prince Amukamara missed the off season due to the lockout.
He did not have a training camp.
He missed most of the season.
He is a rookie making mistakes due to not knowing the system in game situations and inexperience.
He has the talent to be a top corner in the NFL.
It is the rest of the guys in the secondary I worry about.

</span>

Firenugget
12-19-2011, 07:39 AM
He's the least of this teams concerns. We have another knucklehead out there (Ross) playing that hasn't been doing any better.

GiantPride27
12-19-2011, 09:06 AM
ya the kid is young, coming off injury, not surounded by anyone who is helping him out, and playing for a DC that im getting less and less comfortable with.

CDN_G-FAN
12-19-2011, 09:06 AM
He's the least of this teams concerns. We have another knucklehead out there (Ross) playing that hasn't been doing any better.
</P>

</P>

+1</P>

Captain Chaos
12-19-2011, 09:17 AM
</P>

*</P>

+1</P>

+2

Kingb50
12-19-2011, 09:30 AM
</P>

*</P>

+1</P>

+2
+3

little blue
12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
He is a rookie making mistakes due to not knowing the system in game situations and inexperience.

</span>Man dont sugar coat **** that boy looks awful ,i hope he's not 100% cause if he is man o man give me the scouts head that evaluated him before the draft .

Pakman
12-19-2011, 09:46 AM

</span>Man dont sugar coat **** that boy looks awful ,i hope he's not 100% cause if he is man o man give me the scouts head that evaluated him before the draft .

Well your going to have to commit a mass execution because almost every team in the league and many draft analysts had him ranked higher than where we took him