PDA

View Full Version : Another positive in the win today?

drewz
10-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Only 2 more division games, the rest of the NFC East have yet to play each other, it's gonna be fun watching them beat up on each other as the season goes on

Hassett00
10-28-2012, 08:40 PM
ThThe bad news is we have to play the Eagles at home and the Skins who gave us countless problems away. I agree tho it will be interesting to see how they battle it out.

DaKraken
10-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Agree...havnig them all play one another is a great situation to be in. Two games up in the division and Wash/Philly/Dallas look like equals (all mediocre) means hopefully they just play splitsy with each other

repeatchamps
10-28-2012, 08:43 PM
ThThe bad news is we have to play the Eagles at home and the Skins who gave us countless problems away. I agree tho it will be interesting to see how they battle it out.

Eagles aren't until week 17. I guarantee Philly will be out of all playoff races by then.

Hassett00
10-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Eagles aren't until week 17. I guarantee Philly will be out of all playoff races by then.

in contention to be in the playoffs or out of the playoffs will not matter. It's a divisional game which are always played tough and if it comes down to use needing to win to either get into the playoffs or affect our seeding, I am sure the Eagles will want to beat us as they have done in the past at Metlife.

Roswell777
10-28-2012, 08:47 PM
4-4 should get them the division.

drewz
10-28-2012, 08:47 PM
LOL Eagles play @ Saints next week, Cowboys @ Falcons

BMW
10-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Wonder who will win the saints or saints. Saints could lose twice in one game.

repeatchamps
10-28-2012, 08:51 PM
in contention to be in the playoffs or out of the playoffs will not matter. It's a divisional game which are always played tough and if it comes down to use needing to win to either get into the playoffs or affect our seeding, I am sure the Eagles will want to beat us as they have done in the past at Metlife.

Who cares. If they are out, and the Giants are division champs by then, I'm all good.

Hessian
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Only 2 more division games, the rest of the NFC East have yet to play each other, it's gonna be fun watching them beat up on each other as the season goes on
Was division leaders mentioned? Sorry to be a downer.