PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Memories

jints1964
12-19-2011, 08:48 AM
TC please leave quietly. I'm sick and tired of hearing how Kilbride and Fewell stink. They proved that yesterday and numerous times before that. What don't some people get. What the h*ll does the title HC mean.He approves their play calling. He's the tough guy who WHIPS the entire team into shape. He gets the bigger bucks.
I didn't just post this because of yesterday's disgrace. I posted this last year.. We appreciate some of his performances but these failures are costing us entire seasons.
Stop this garbage! No more excuses and as I said quite awhile ago Reese is not a genuis
Hey Mara we love the Giants so stop embarassing us.You own a pro team with a great history. Loyalty is one thing but when it leads to failure that's plain insulting.
If last year's 10 wins were good then is a POSSIBLE 9 this year ok. Trade the players who are resting on their previous years' perfornances.
Enough is Enough.
Oh yeah I forgot we can still make the playoffs. Do they deserve to be there? No it's not '07. They're not playing that way.
I guess we might have to wait again, for another 8 months to see a Giant game.

trenken311
12-19-2011, 08:56 AM
And if they win the next 2 games? What then?

CDN_G-FAN
12-19-2011, 09:00 AM
And if they win the next 2 games? What then?</P>

they won't.</P>

they can't string together two good games.</P>

trenken311
12-19-2011, 09:35 AM

they won't.</P>

You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more.

When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today.

There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.

SweetZombieJesus
12-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Not at home at least

You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the
Packers or NO or someone who is winning more.

When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while
they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today.

There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a
great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck
right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull
this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.

LOL how much evidence do you need staring you in the face?

Most football fans in general would acknowledge it's important to have momentum. The Giants have the opposite -- entropy, I guess. Most would also agree it's good to be playing your best football in December, not your worst.

29-42 in Nov/Dec. 1-5 in the 2nd half of this year.

How many more times do we need to repeat this same exact experiment before we realize Coughlin has no answers for these season meltdowns nor the individual one game no shows such as we saw yesterday?

CDN_G-FAN
12-19-2011, 09:40 AM

they won't.</P>

You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more. When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today. There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.</P>

scarlett johannson is single and says she's going through a "bad boy" stage.</P>

I still have a chance of marrying her.</P>

of course they can still get in. no one is discussing possibility. we're all discussing probability.</P>

what bandwagon are you talking about?</P>

trenken311
12-19-2011, 09:43 AM

they won't.</P>

You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more. When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today. There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.</P>

scarlett johannson is single and says she's going through a "bad boy" stage.</P>

of course they can still get in.* no one is discussing possibility.* we're all discussing probability.</P>

what bandwagon are you talking about?*</P>

Probability? This is a sport, did you not realize that? What was the probability of them winning the SB in 07, and how did that work out? You people are awful and make me embarrassed to even be a fan of this team.

CDN_G-FAN
12-19-2011, 09:46 AM

they won't.</P>

of course they can still get in. no one is discussing possibility. we're all discussing probability.</P>

what bandwagon are you talking about?</P>

Probability? This is a sport, did you not realize that? What was the probability of them winning the SB in 07, and how did that work out? You people are awful and make me embarrassed to even be a fan of this team.</P>

it's a sport? jeez, you learn something every day.</P>

they suck this year, but i'm not embarrassed to be a fan. you gotta suck some years.</P>

but if you're embarrassed to be a fan of this team, maybe you should go root for green bay or the saints.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Probability? This is a sport, did you not realize that? What was the probability of them winning the SB in 07, and how did that work out? You people are awful and make me embarrassed to even be a fan of this team.

Wow, idiotic statement of the year candidate right there. Most sports are run by probability and statistics. Even football.

Baseball is virtually all about statistics.

And what should make you embarrassed to be a fan is the team's terrible play and the fact that there is a CLEAR long term dysfunction that is not getting addressed.

jints1964
12-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey guess what, I bet I've been a fan longer than the guys that think I shouldn't talk about TC and his crew.and my fan credentials are impeccable. I was never a fan of any other team nor would I be. Try reading my post again. The points I made are obvious unless of course you haven't been watching the games for the last 3 years and enjoy not making the playoffs. Hmmm didn't this happen last year. All we had to do was win one more game and we were in. It's time for a change. I certainly believe all the coaches want to win but it seems they're having trouble figuring out how. The Giants are a premier franchise. Let's get a winning combination and play ball.

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 07:06 PM

they won't.</P>

You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more.

When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today.

There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.
This has nothing to do with whether we have a great fan base or not. This team stinks and the fans have every right to voice their displeasure and/or call for change.

DandyDon
12-20-2011, 01:35 AM

they won't.</P>

Follow the boards and like most of your posts CDN_G-FAN, but you wanna bet?

Giants in playoffs I win, not you win.

Something cheap. Like a Giants Gnome or a tee shirt or something.

It'll at least give me a better reason to watch these last 2 games.

U in?

giantsforce
12-20-2011, 01:36 AM
And if they win the next 2 games? What then?I would still get rid of the trash and the 3 stooges. But have no fear, they will not win the next 2.

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 01:40 AM

they won't.</P>

What a ****head you are. Jeez!</P>

redbeardxxv
12-20-2011, 01:45 AM
Even if they do, which they won't, I'd like to see TC man up and retire. I doubt we make the playoffs, but if we limp in, and get blown back out in the first round, it would be the same as not making it to me. TC had multiple chances and did very little except with Spags in 07. No one can deny that our defense won us that SB. Eli helped by putting points up, and willed us down the field for the last TD, but without that D, Brady and Co would have hung 48 points on us.
We need new blood, new fire, and a new attitude. Another poster pointed out the 49'ers, same team, new coaches. Look at last year compared to this year.

ps.BTW, we will lose to the Cowboy's in the final game, but the Cowboys will lose to the Eagles this week. Eagles win the East. Reid keeps his job. Don't shoot the messenger, I hate it as much as you, but you know it's a strong possibility.

NWKEffectElement
12-20-2011, 01:59 AM

It just shows that the transition to a new coach will not be as bad as most want it to be. Unless he wins 2 playoff games I want him gone.

harrycarson
12-20-2011, 02:57 AM
And if they win the next 2 games? What then? Even if they do, which they won't, I'd like to see TC man up and retire. I doubt we make the playoffs, but if we limp in, and get blown back out in the first round, it would be the same as not making it to me. TC had multiple chances and did very little except with Spags in 07. No one can deny that our defense won us that SB. Eli helped by putting points up, and willed us down the field for the last TD, but without that D, Brady and Co would have hung 48 points on us. We need new blood, new fire, and a new attitude. Another poster pointed out the 49'ers, same team, new coaches. Look at last year compared to this year. ps.BTW, we will lose to the Cowboy's in the final game, but the Cowboys will lose to the Eagles this week. Eagles win the East. Reid keeps his job. Don't shoot the messenger, I hate it as much as you, but you know it's a strong possibility.</P>

</P>

Getting blown out in 1st round is like not making it???? WTF??? Just watching meaningful playoff relevant Giants game at the end of December is a gift to me. You are a troll, get lost!!!!! Gmen will beat the Jets, and will set up another meanigful game which is all we can ask for. All you fans that say this team stinks know deep down that it is the defense that stinks, and that alone is it.</P>

sunsgiants
12-20-2011, 03:11 AM
Although that Redskins loss hurt real bad, I'll still believe as long as we aren't mathematically eliminated from reaching the playoffs. GO GIANTS!

EJ Blue
12-20-2011, 03:20 AM
I completely agree with OP.

and I don't understand you guys that ruthlessly defend the Giants mediocre performances, you need to be realistic. Some of you guys have some serious Battered woman syndrome.

G-Men Surg.
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
I like Tom as a coach and know he is one of the most intelligent and best coaches out there, he always will cover all bases preparing his team every week and rarely will make any huge mistakes during games but if the Giants lose out these 3 games ( redskins included ) Tom will have to walk away, sometimes the change is needed for no other reason that taking a different path, new blood and changing cultures or bad trends.
Don't really know what will happen with this 2 upcoming games but again I'm almost sure that Tom and maybe others will follow him if the colapse continues.

BurnerNYG
12-20-2011, 04:49 AM
I like Tom as a coach and know he is one of the most intelligent and best coaches out there, he always will cover all bases preparing his team every week and rarely will make any huge mistakes during games but if the Giants lose out these 3 games ( redskins included ) Tom will have to walk away, sometimes the change is needed for no other reason that taking a different path, new blood and changing cultures or bad trends.
Don't really know what will happen with this 2 upcoming games but again I'm almost sure that Tom and maybe others will follow him if the colapse continues.Rarely makes mistakes? That red flag in his pocket must got a mind of it's own then because he failed miserably this year with his challenges.

G-Men Surg.
12-20-2011, 05:31 AM
Don't really know what will happen with this 2 upcoming games but again I'm almost sure that Tom and maybe others will follow him if the colapse continues.Rarely makes mistakes? That red flag in his pocket must got a mind of it's own then because he failed miserably this year with his challenges.

Granted but in the last years no one has been better than him challanging plays and winning most.
That been said all I'm saying is no one is off the hot seat right now and this 2 last games will be an audition for everyone, TC included.

BlueSanta
12-20-2011, 05:42 AM
And if they win the next 2 games? What then?</p>

they won't.</p>

they can't string together two good games.</p>

Stop being agressive because another fan says something you dont like that happens to be true.

Every Giant fan has to be so endlessly frustrated with this teams trend
in recent years to come into HUGE football games late in the regular
season and just completely stink it up. I mean not even show up.

Can we still get in? Yes. Is it likely? No. Is it a good thing if we do get in? I am not sure.

We are a bad team, we have a lot of holes and we need changes. If getting into the playoffs means we keep the current coaching staff in place for yet another year so we can contnue this ridiculous trend year in and year out, then I dont want in.

Changes need to happen.

SweetZombieJesus
12-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Getting blown out in 1st round is like not making it???? WTF??? Just watching meaningful playoff relevant Giants game at the end of December is a gift to me.

2005 - lose in first round at home to Panthers 23-0
2006 - lose in first round to Eagles 23-20
2008 - lose in first round at home to Eagles 23-11
2009 - lose last ever game at Giants Stadium with playoffs on the line to Panthers 41-9
2010 - lose at home to Eagles 38-31 by blowing 24 point lead with NFC East title on the line
2010 - lose the following week to Packers 45-17 with playoffs still on the line.

Merry F***ing Christmas.

That's six turds in huge spots ("playoff relevant games") not counting this year's meltdown already in progress.

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 10:00 AM
And if they win the next 2 games? What then? Even if they do, which they won't, I'd like to see TC man up and retire. I doubt we make the playoffs, but if we limp in, and get blown back out in the first round, it would be the same as not making it to me. TC had multiple chances and did very little except with Spags in 07. No one can deny that our defense won us that SB. Eli helped by putting points up, and willed us down the field for the last TD, but without that D, Brady and Co would have hung 48 points on us. We need new blood, new fire, and a new attitude. Another poster pointed out the 49'ers, same team, new coaches. Look at last year compared to this year. ps.BTW, we will lose to the Cowboy's in the final game, but the Cowboys will lose to the Eagles this week. Eagles win the East. Reid keeps his job. Don't shoot the messenger, I hate it as much as you, but you know it's a strong possibility.</P>

If that happens the Cowboys would win the East. the only chance the Eagles have is if we lose to the Jets and beat the Cowboys and they win out.</P>

Very unlikely scenario. If we lose to the Jets, our TC led team will fold up our tent.</P>

ru_gmen55
12-20-2011, 12:57 PM
I am a TC fan, but enough is indeed enough if they miss the postseason again. The only reason why they are still in the playoff race is the fact that the top three teams in the NFC East are making it a habit of keeping the other teams in the race. The fact that Week 15 is nearing, and the Eagles can still make the postseason is a disgrace. The late-season record, big game metldowns, losses to bad teams....it's time for this team to make some sort of change. I don't see a whole lot of arguments in TC's favor right now.

burier
12-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Theres no need to start attacking eachother.

The team sucks. Us fans have nothing to do with it how much they suck. Its on the players and the coaches.

How embarassing. In the Post Game Eli is asked what he'd say to the fans.

He says he sorry and the that the Skins just played better and that they are competing.

Well Eli. You should speak for yourself because what I've seen is You competing with your skill positions and JPP competing. I haven't seen anyone else do **** to write home about.

Its not the fans. We show up every week unlike the team we support.