PDA

View Full Version : I am an official Bradshaw hate!

nycisgreat
10-28-2012, 08:41 PM
I am an official Bradshaw hater only because I would like to see the other RBs to get some touches. I don't think at this point in his career is healthy enough to carry the load on his own. I am not sure how healthy is ankles are, but he clearly didn't have any burst at all today. What do you expect if you aren't healthy enough to practice during the week. I didn't expect him to do much today, which was the case.

Anytime you see a Nose Tackle chasing Bradshaw the way a lion chases a gazelle in the wild. You know you have problems! I think the coaching staff did the team a disservice this weekend allowing Bradshaw to get 22 touches with no practice. Yes, no practice. Play action was a non-factor today. I am hoping Coughlin brings back the 3 head monster philosophy back. The feature back strategy has never been as effective as multiple running back strategy for us. We haven't been a decent run in 3 years. That needs to changes to allow the offense to be more dynamic.

mike kennedy
10-28-2012, 10:26 PM
It looks like TC is starting to mix up on the Rbacks.

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 10:27 PM
The entire offense stunk it up today and we are still complaining about Bradshaw.

BMW
10-28-2012, 10:28 PM
Bradshaws fumble started the whole cowboys comeback.

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Bradshaws fumble started the whole cowboys comeback.False. The defense forced them to punt.

NorwoodBlue
10-28-2012, 10:30 PM
It looks like TC is starting to mix up on the Rbacks.

What? Brown got 3 carries to Bradshaw's 22. Coughlin has tunnel vision when it comes to Bradshaw. He's got a better back on the bench and doesn't ever get him in the game.

I'd say Coughlin is mixed up on who his better backs are.

RoanokeFan
10-28-2012, 10:32 PM
I am an official Bradshaw hater only because I would like to see the other RBs to get some touches. I don't think at this point in his career is healthy enough to carry the load on his own. I am not sure how healthy is ankles are, but he clearly didn't have any burst at all today. What do you expect if you aren't healthy enough to practice during the week. I didn't expect him to do much today, which was the case.

Anytime you see a Nose Tackle chasing Bradshaw the way a lion chases a gazelle in the wild. You know you have problems! I think the coaching staff did the team a disservice this weekend allowing Bradshaw to get 22 touches with no practice. Yes, no practice. Play action was a non-factor today. I am hoping Coughlin brings back the 3 head monster philosophy back. The feature back strategy has never been as effective as multiple running back strategy for us. We haven't been a decent run in 3 years. That needs to changes to allow the offense to be more dynamic.

It's coming. All three backs got offensive snaps today

NorwoodBlue
10-28-2012, 10:32 PM
False. The defense forced them to punt.

It did change field position and help the Cowboys get on the board shortly thereafter.

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
It did change field position and help the Cowboys get on the board shortly thereafter.He fumbled and the defense forced a punt. His fumble is not why the blew a 23 point lead. Not even close.

I Bleed Blue 56
10-28-2012, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=RoanokeFan;557098]It's coming. All three backs got offensive snaps today[/QUOTE
Yeah Bradshaw 22 BRown 3 and Wilson 1. Im not understanding this at all everyweek I read on here Wilson will play more this and that but they seem to not be using him at all. Hes like our Tebow for our team throw him in on a garbage play take him out. If hes still in the doghouse than why draft a rb in the first round.IT doesnt make any sense to me and im sorry but every time I saw Bradshaw carry the ball I was pissed because Brown clearly would have opened up the offense alot more than Bradshaw did and maybe there play action wouldn't have looked so obvious.

Redeyejedi
10-28-2012, 10:36 PM
It wasnt his fumble but he was terrible again. The Giants need to ride the hot hand or legs . When Bradshaw starts stopping and starting u nail him to the bench.

GiantRoc
10-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Id really like to see Wilson get more than 1 or 2 offensive plays. He never seems to get a crease when he gets limited action. Bradshaw works his butt off, but he will be worn down to a nub at this rate of carries. I did think Brown made the most of his plays.

Giantz4Life
10-28-2012, 10:42 PM
He's got a better back on the bench and doesn't ever get him in the game.

I would like to see where you came to this conclusion. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot, you should be on the sidelines coaching in the NFL. My mistake.

Granted Andre Brown shows flashes of good running, but I am sorry for not listening to some random guy over an NFL coach.

Giantz4Life
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
inexcusable and his horrid behavior as well.

You're not trolling or anything.

BlueSanta
10-28-2012, 10:52 PM
False. The defense forced them to punt.

it ended our most successfull and sustained drive to that point in the game. It certainly had it's negative impact.

slipknottin
10-28-2012, 10:54 PM
I started calling runs for 1 or 2 yards "Bradshaw runs"

Whenever anyone rushes for 2 yards, "he ran for a Bradshaw there"

BlueSanta
10-28-2012, 10:57 PM
I started calling runs for 1 or 2 yards "Bradshaw runs"

Whenever anyone rushes for 2 yards, "he ran for a Bradshaw there"

Yep, there was that 1 run where it looked like he kinda spun for 6 yards or so, but the ref marked it back 4 yards to his normal 2 yard play.

nycisgreat
10-28-2012, 11:45 PM
It's coming. All three backs got offensive snaps today

We need balance. Bradshaw had almost 90% of the carries today. I didn't see the fire that Bradshaw have last week. I am talking about the guy who wanted to run the ball and argue with his coach Bradshaw. Where was the passion. Why didn't he show any emotion after he fumbled. Coughlin took AB#1 out for one series and replaces him with him AB#2, who had a 12 yd and 6 yd. After that, we don't see AB#2 for the rest of the game. I don't see any Balance here. Ward and BJ was nearly split down the middle. We have no screen game because we have no play action ability. At this point, I think the coaching should recognize that this need to change.

rtahsin
10-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Although I agree with diversifying the run with Brown and Wilson, I don't think we can put running woes solely on Bradshaw's shoulder. In his defense, the O-line wasn't exactly opening up running lanes. But yeah a changeup in backs might've produced different results. I guess TC still doesn't trust the other backs yet.

nycisgreat
10-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Although I agree with diversifying the run with Brown and Wilson, I don't think we can put running woes solely on Bradshaw's shoulder. In his defense, the O-line wasn't exactly opening up running lanes. But yeah a changeup in backs might've produced different results. I guess TC still doesn't trust the other backs yet.

How often does Bradshaw follow his lead blocking. AB#2 follows his lead blocking and was able to get more yards/run than AB#1 with the same line. The guy dances around to much. People say BJ tip toes. I say Bradshaw has happy feet. Sometimes small yards can be big. He looks so much to make big play that it blinds him to everything else on the field. I think he gambles to much with the all the cutback to much, which cost us yardard

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Bradshaw is physically up and down from week to week. When up he's impossible to stop, when down he can't do a damn thing...

I'm not a hater of Bradshaw, but I think TC should rest him more, so he can run harder when he's called upon...

berya
10-29-2012, 12:27 AM
As much as I like Wilson and don't mind Brown at all until these two learn how to block they won't be playing much nor should they. And there is nothing wrong with Bradshaw! If TC thinks Bradshaw should be getting almost all the carries then there is a freaking reason for it.

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 12:35 AM
As much as I like Wilson and don't mind Brown at all until these two learn how to block they won't be playing much nor should they. And there is nothing wrong with Bradshaw! If TC thinks Bradshaw should be getting almost all the carries then there is a freaking reason for it.

Still, he's going to ruin the remainder of Bradshaw's career doing things like that. Which is why I say Brown needs to learn pass protection as fast as humanly possible...

bearbryant
10-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Herein lies the issue I have with tommy boy. He's too damn slow, conservative and doesn't take advantage of the tal;ent thats in front of him. He never has and probably never will.

berya
10-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Still, he's going to ruin the remainder of Bradshaw's career doing things like that. Which is why I say Brown needs to learn pass protection as fast as humanly possible...

Does TC really have a choice? He's got to run out Bradshaw out there as many times as he thinks he can get away with it... Because if he doesn't the next missed block it could be someone else career we are talking about... Yeah Brown and Wilson need to pick up pass protection ASAP.

moosedrool
10-29-2012, 01:38 AM
According to PFF, out of 54 HB's, Bradshaw is the #1 pass blocking HB in the NFL. Andre Brown is #28.

TheEnigma
10-29-2012, 01:44 AM
According to PFF, out of 54 HB's, Bradshaw is the #1 pass blocking HB in the NFL. Andre Brown is #28.

He's still #1? That's excellent to know but I really hope the coaching staff doesn't expect Brown and Wilson to be THAT good at pass protection. If that is the case (which I'm just thinking on here, no way to know for sure), Bradshaw will be the #1 RB on this team forever haha.