PDA

View Full Version : did we get exposed today?

gmenfan0488
10-28-2012, 08:56 PM
We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 08:57 PM
No. Stop crying, we won the game.

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 08:58 PM
It seems that way. I thought Giants were high scoring team. Giants should have put up 48 points on Dallas. Yet then again, like some other posters have said, Dallas has good defense.

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Did we get exposed?

Well yes! We are wildly inconsiste- wait..that's known.

We can't scored red zone touch- oh, that's known too.

Hessian
10-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Exposed to the fact the Giant just win. Yes.

Harooni
10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
if im DC is plain as day double cruz prevent the big play and you can win. they only lost because you cant win with 6 turnovers. and still they almost won.

jakegibbs
We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards

Too conservative playcalling on 1st down makes all teams look exposed. Too many 2nd & 3rd & long plays . . .Recievers cant beat press coverage on those down & distance or they didn't today or in game 1.

KillaRich
Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot

tcseacliff

yeah, worrisome. seems it would have been better without so many picks. don't get me wrong , like the turnovers, but i enjoyed the niners game better. many times you get things handed to you and don't take advantage as expected . i really would have liked to see us beat them without all the picks. judging by the first half, we should have won by 30 or more. this was a win yeah, but too close to a loss !

FBomb
10-28-2012, 09:03 PM
I see words but all I hear is "derp"

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 09:04 PM
I see words but all I hear is "WAAAAAA"I can't help it. Gots to cry like little girl cause things could go bad for us.

Harooni
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot no they lost because 6 turnovers. if another team doesnt turn the ball over like that and follows the plan on D they can win

giantsfan420
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
troll imho

FBomb
10-28-2012, 09:08 PM
I can't help it. Gots to cry like little girl cause things could go bad for us.

lol...I changed it to "derp"...cause I thought it was funnier!!

woocrew
10-28-2012, 09:21 PM
No the giants did not get exposed simply a bad game even with the gifts that dallas gave them they still won

titwio
10-28-2012, 09:29 PM
The one exposure that was obvious was the inability to cover a TE. I mean seriously, how many times did the Cowboys go to the same play to Witten on 1st down? I think I counted around 11 times.

NorwoodBlue
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
The one exposure that was obvious was the inability to cover a TE. I mean seriously, how many times did the Cowboys go to the same play to Witten on 1st down? I think I counted around 11 times.

Jaquan Williams was missed in that role, and Boley is usually better at it than he was today. Not a huge concern.

mommy2dylan
10-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Well, it showed that once we have a lead we play conservative football ... the defense played without intensity until the 2nd half of the fourth quarter ... that said some credit has to be given to a much improved Defense of the Cowboys .... Also, don't forget teams are built for divisional play .... they and the Eagles match up to us ..... tough games, we squeeked out an ugly win .... but there are no pretty losses

BigBlue1971
10-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Well, it showed that once we have a lead we play conservative football ... the defense played without intensity until the 2nd half of the fourth quarter ... that said some credit has to be given to a much improved Defense of the Cowboys .... Also, don't forget teams are built for divisional play .... they and the Eagles match up to us ..... tough games, we squeeked out an ugly win .... but there are no pretty losses

^ this is all that needs be said.

GiantRoc
10-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Definately have our D figured out. Blackburn drops deep and TE is open for 7-8 yards on 1st down. Man that was getting monotonous. They locked down our receivers. What really hurt was O- line not being able to run on 7 in the box. Thank God we had Romo in there helping.

river555
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
we keep winning even though we're not playimg well. i would say thats a sign of a god team.

Redeyejedi
10-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Bradshaw had a terrible game. He wasnt following blocks again. Bradshaw has to be OK with taking 4 yards. Its a killer when he trys to run to daylight and gets stuffed for nothing

PETEY006
10-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Nah we didn't get exposed. We had some drops and bad playcalling but we'll be fine next week

ny06
10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Bradshaw had a terrible game. He wasnt following blocks again. Bradshaw has to be OK with taking 4 yards. Its a killer when he trys to run to daylight and gets stuffed for nothing
Hard to change his running style when he's been doing it for years. Andre Brown is more of a back who follows his blocks

ImElectric2
10-28-2012, 10:29 PM
I see words but all I hear is "derp"

:p

ImElectric2
10-28-2012, 10:31 PM

you gotta admit, though, on that last run of his that was spotted short of the first he ran real hard. i swear thats the way he used to attack early on in his career. if he ran every play that way he'd be deadly. nay....we'd be deadly.