PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem Nicks health

Jppallday
10-28-2012, 09:59 PM
I don't care what he says, he is not even close to being healthy. When healthy this guy is dominant. Now he is non existent. I don't know when or if he will ever be healthy this year, but we will need him to make it far into the playoffs... This is worrisome more than anything IMO

BigBlue1971
10-28-2012, 10:02 PM
i dont know if Nicks is 100% but its enough for him to play and i like that!

he was being doubled most of the day so that hindered him somewhat!

Eli wasnt on today so that prolly factored into his play as well!

Jppallday
10-28-2012, 10:04 PM
I didn't notice he was being double teamed. I thought the Cowboys were playing mostly man to man and winning their matchups

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
10-28-2012, 10:04 PM
I dont see how u can say Eli was off. Those receiver did him no favor's with all those drops. Not to mention they couldn't beat they man to man coverage.

Nicks seems a step slow...and he's dropped a couple of passes last week and this week.

Moke
10-28-2012, 10:05 PM
The receivers weren't getting open and they were dropping passes. No way I can blame the game on Eli

Rudyy
I think he was doubled. I'm not completely sure of it though.

TheBookOfEli
He's healthy. He just got shutdown today. It happens.

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 10:06 PM
I dont see how u can say Eli was off. Those receiver did him no favor's with all those drops. Not to mention they couldn't beat they man to man coverage.

Nicks seems a step slow...and he's dropped a couple of passes last week and this week.That is not good when our third and 4ths aren't doing good.

Ruttiger711
10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Cruz is healthy and had the same issues

Rusty192
10-28-2012, 10:12 PM
i dont know if Nicks is 100% but its enough for him to play and i like that!

he was being doubled most of the day so that hindered him somewhat!

Eli wasnt on today so that prolly factored into his play as well!Eli wasn't off. Maybe if we didn't run plays to Bradshaw on first and second down than we could get a consistent passing game going. I'm sorry but some of the play calling was terrible!

Plus that pick was BS. Dallas was so lucky the ball stayed on that guys *** and didn't hit the ground.

Bennett doesn't drop that pass near the goal line and theres a chance we get a TD.

NorwoodBlue
10-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Cruz plays poorly against Dallas. He stunk at home against them too.

Nicks doesn't look to be 100%, regardless of what he says.

Hixon should have picked up at least one more third down, but ran east and west instead of pushing hard for the first.

Bennett dropped two, one near the endzone.

Randle had two nice plays, so naturally they kept him on the bench.

I think I saw Barden telling Eli he was open a couple times; but he had no catches.

It won't be a pleasant day for them in the film room this week; but I think they'll bounce back next week.