PDA

View Full Version : Giants fans! All in or not!? Bandwagon crybabies jump ship now

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 09:19 PM
There will be plenty of ups and downs as this season goes along. We have crybabies in abundance even as we sit in control of the NFC Least....yes NFC Least. None of the other teams are even .500, and we are crying about a pathetic win!? Are you freaking kidding me. I've been through the horrid Dave Brown era, to the Danny "fail" Kanell, and Kent "he ain't the man", and Kerry who wasn't so bad. We are in the midst of one of the most consistent winning Coaching staffs and people are crying! All you crybabies, fair weather whiners, and so called realist GTFO!

nygfan90
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm "All In" (Justin Tuck voice)

EnragedYouth85
10-28-2012, 09:21 PM
A win is a win in the NFL. I'm glad we won, could we of played better. Hell yes but we won the game even playing ****ty. That says something..

nhpgiantsfan
10-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh please. Go away with this post. Obviously every one is all in. But after a game like that, fans are aloud to ***** and moan.

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Oh please. Go away with this post. Obviously every one is all in. But after a game like that, fans are aloud to ***** and moan.

Yes, lets ***** and moan about a win!

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Yes, lets ***** and moan about a win!A win that shows that bad things can be ahead. A win is always a win but the play in itself can spell trouble.

GiantWarfare
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1596097/jppswag.gif

6-2!

GentleGiant

Have you seem this board recently? Big difference between speaking logic and talking like an eagles fan from the smack talk section.

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 09:26 PM
I didn't like this game, but I'll take the win. I hope they correct their mistakes!

http://blog.epromos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ny-giants-2012-rally-towel.jpg

gmenfan0488
10-28-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm all in. I'm calm now, but still, that game was WAY too close. we beat Pittsburgh next week

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Have you seem this board recently? Big difference between speaking logic and talking like an eagles fan from the smack talk section.

I'm all about improvement, but it seems from the talk around here that we are a middling mediocre team.

GentleGiant
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm all about improvement, but it seems from the talk around here, that we are a middling mediocre team.

Which is why this isn't the best place to come for logic.

tcseacliff
10-28-2012, 09:34 PM
could have been Cruz's hand out of bounds! any given sunday , and the gravy is they still suck at home! BHUAAHAHAHAHAHAH! eat it Jerry! all in!

eLi MusT gO dEEp
10-28-2012, 09:35 PM
ALL IN

I was disappointed that we let them come back but let's be real there was THREE full quarters to play. IT's not like we melted down after leading 3 quarters. I Give Dallas credit but in the end we made the plays that mattered. We gave them their chances back that they gave us early but in the end we stayed strong. BIG BLUE Baby

One thing I thought is that we should have went man once they were coming back but whatever, Fewell lives to fight another day!

NovaScotian
10-28-2012, 09:36 PM
I really feel this team can never be good enough for some people. There is no such thing as a perfect team, there is no guaranteed win ever. We just went into Dallas and came back with the big W. How short some people's memory is...Wonder if they ever watched us play Dallas in the last 10 years... It's always a tough game. The ref's were really hard on us especially in the 4th quarter.

The Gmen have some issues but what team doesn't. Look at how Philly is collapsing and Washington's dream rookies are landing them in 4th NFC east. We have a lot to be happy about as fans.

Kez Simpson
Dallas Defense is really good, great even! With that said, we need to improve in the red zone.

TheBookOfEli
I"m all in of course but damn i know this team could be performing much better than this. We should've blown out the cowboys had the giants knew what to do in the redzone.

Moke
10-28-2012, 09:37 PM
These threads are better than the negative ones we some times get. Good stuff. I am all in!

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 09:38 PM
I really feel this team can never be good enough for some people. There is no such thing as a perfect team, there is no guaranteed win ever. We just went into Dallas and came back with the big W. How short some people's memory is...Wonder if they ever watched us play Dallas in the last 10 years... It's always a tough game. The ref's were really hard on us especially in the 4th quarter.

The Gmen have some issues but what team doesn't. Look at how Philly is collapsing and Washington's dream rookies are landing them in 4th NFC east. We have a lot to be happy about as fans.

Agreed, can't please everyone. The Giants have to improve on offense, I'm sure this Superbowl winning coaching staff will figure it out.

tcseacliff
10-28-2012, 09:39 PM
Which is why this isn't the best place to come for logic.

yeah, a middling mediocre team, in fist place and about to win the division..... BUMMER! and, we got to stick it Jerry in his own house again! that is so cool!

ny06
10-28-2012, 09:40 PM
I bleed Giants blue. Womb to the tomb.. ALL IN!!!!

tcseacliff
10-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Agreed, can't please everyone. The Giants have to improve on offense, I'm sure this Superbowl winning coaching staff will figure it out.

you know what, we won the super bowl last year with less of a team, and we are stronger this year. maybe this is the new normal. maybe , for now, we don't have to be a 12 - 4 team 4-0 in your division to win this thing! i feel confident we will continue! we are the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS !

Buddy333
10-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Everyone is happy they won but hey where a couple of finger tips away from losing a game that they where winning 23-0. They came close to losing again on a pass around the goal line.

Roosevelt
10-28-2012, 09:45 PM

This.

GmenFan1980
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
I like the OP's thinking, I'm all in.

6-2 first in the NFC East.

Lets Beat the AFC NORTH!!!!