PDA

View Full Version : If they hadn't reversed the Bryant "TD" call. . .

RagTime Blue
10-28-2012, 09:19 PM
People would be saying how lucky the Cowboys were and that they didn't deserve that win. They'd say WE really won that game.

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?

Sarcasman
10-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Both teams did plenty to try to hand the game to the other team. Eventually someone had to take it.

sideline sneek
10-28-2012, 09:46 PM
We would be (more than likely) 5 & 3 and life would go on. Except for all the finger pointers.

KillaRich
10-28-2012, 09:47 PM
We would be (more than likely) 5 & 3 and life would go on. Except for all the finger pointers.

oh how 6-2 sounds much better than 5-3

NovaScotian
10-28-2012, 09:53 PM
People would be saying how lucky the Cowboys were and that they didn't deserve that win. They'd say WE really won that game.

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?

+1 Never easy to beat Dallas.

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 09:54 PM

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?That is another reason why I'm mad. That should have never happened that almost td.

ImElectric2
10-28-2012, 10:28 PM

Its amazing how much better it sounds. Like to the point that I'd almost be ashamed of a 5-3 point...and i say that acknowledging 5-3 isnt a BAD way to start the year.

RoanokeFan
10-28-2012, 10:30 PM

Clearly better than 3 - 4

thegreatone
10-28-2012, 11:21 PM
If we lost I wouldn't have said that. We won and I don't think we deserved to. Our d played lights out and our o couldn't do anything. We let them hang around and it almost cost us. We won, I'm happy, but deserve? No cant say that

Eliscruzzz
10-28-2012, 11:24 PM
he didn't make the catch!!! there was no such thing as luck on that play please stop with the Giants got lucky crap. There are some many plays were you can say Dallas got lucky too. It's football it's a game of inches and we won by inches no luck...just a hard fought NFC east win.

Giants5699
10-28-2012, 11:25 PM
We played like crap and won. This was Gilbride's biggest blunder ever. Play-calling was abysmal all game.

CDN_G-FAN
10-28-2012, 11:29 PM
i've said it in other threads, for some reason the dallas d plays their best against us, our receivers play their worst (i stopped counting at 5 first down dropped passes), and the dallas o line steps up too.

these games are the difference between good teams and bad ones.

we're still a good team, who's 6-2. we'll need it next month.

JayMillah
10-28-2012, 11:47 PM
i've said it in other threads, for some reason the dallas d plays their best against us, our receivers play their worst (i stopped counting at 5 first down dropped passes), and the dallas o line steps up too.

these games are the difference between good teams and bad ones.

we're still a good team, who's 6-2. we'll need it next month.
Our D has played well all year long.. not just again the Giants.

Toadofsteel
10-28-2012, 11:49 PM
I think luck had a part to play in there, but I'll still take the W, especially since we have our November ****-fest coming up...